Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating (52307 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by obo389(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:

Those are not presentable proof bro. She can deny such allegations since there's no evidence. All I'm saying is you should get a proof she can't deny.
What kind of proof again are we talking about when a strange man is smooching your wife on your property in an odd hour?
On your property ooo any your not available?
Na video proof you dey find ?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by PoliteActivist: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hi I’m going through a very difficult face at the mm.

I ce.

So what do you expect her to do with her konji, and what do you think her husband does with his

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Oluphemie10: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:
This advice can only come from a simp. don't listen to this useless advice.
Who in his right senses will confront a friend cheating wife?
that's freaky freaky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Akalia(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Abeg spill the beans. That woman does not have an iota of love for your Friend.

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Wisestoner007(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=BareFacedLies post=99279373]

If you were a good friend you would have been the one servicing the lady instead of leaving the job for a complete stranger to do cheesy[/quote

But why are you wicked and heartless at the same time grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by kolnel: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
lol
So your friend expects his wife not to get laid in over 2 years. He must be very wicked.
The only reason why your friend might not be getting laid here is if he’s too timid to talk to girls.

@op,
Face your problems. It’s not your headache.
We wey Dey Yankee know say when you leave your wife behind for Naija.
Na long dick.

11 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by nitt: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

@op

You obviously take your friend as an important person to you and hold him in high esteem.

Your friend is overseas, hustling to provide for a slut he calls wife and most probably having sleepless nights working on how to facilitate her to join him abroad

Now, let me ask you, if it were you in your friend's shoes will you like to be taken advantage of and cheated on by your legally married wife, a woman which you are hustling day and night for, only for one area jigga to be f.ucking and your friend doesn't tell you, will you like that.

please I beg you, tell your friend ASAP and if you can keep video evidence and pictures for your friend.

If you can't, kindly message me with the details and your friend’s contact and I will anonymously inform him on your behalf without him knowing you are involved.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Funkeshuga(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Op, na thunder go fire you If you don't tell your friend this week, just put the friend in your shoe, would you be happy seeing one guy fúck your woman while working under cold to build wealth

telling your friend would be the best thing to compensate his love for you

13 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Mummymahdi(f): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

once a man travels out ..banging his wife becomes a given...a sure banker....
I've done same when I was processing Visa back in 2016 in Abj...met this babe at the Embassy we both had visa interview same day...we started talking, exchanged numbers and checking on each other...she happens to be a girl desperate to go meet her fiancee abroad..after many visa attempt and denial. To cut storyy short, we went on date, started flirting on whatsap..invited her to my place...na banging end am before she went back to Lagos..very calm and decent looking gal....So when u are abroad. forget yur babe must be knacked...unless she's just formating u..

Don't say "must" it's a choice, it has never occur to me to even taught if it not to talk of doing it. I can stand boldly in presence of God the almighty and face the world to swear by God that my husband travelled for good 5yrs and comeback to meet me the way he left. Anyhow there are few not interested in extramarital affairs no matter the situation.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Juliearth(f): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

Your friend deserves to know. However, you must feed him concrete details. Set a trap for the cheating wife, gather evidence and forward to your friend. He is abroad hustling for his family, meanwhile the wife is home cheating foolishly.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Edusouls(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Loyalty and honesty is gone to the dogs, both men and women, this is the generation of destruction

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by harmargedon: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
find someone to be friend to the guy in question, and try to extract the truth from him. And make sure it's been recorded when he says it so that she wouldn't deny it in the future. Then you can go ahead to tell your friend everything, and leave the rest to him.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
All I know is that all amebos die young

5 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Truvel:
Op, Mind Ur Business. Don't Poke Ur Nose.
A statement recklessly used by people who don't reason through situations before making it.

10 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by adecz: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
What does your friend expect
when he abandons a fresh, succulent
poohhsy & goes abroad for years to
search for dollars??

As a true friend, mention it to him
that you've been seeing a strange guy
around his house of which you are
not comfortable with .

3 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by 080bjaked(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
I'm actually seeing your story from a different angle. One in which that your friend is a wicked person that left his wife for 3years. If I'm you, I'd be sincere with my friend (not by telling him of my suspects about his wife) but by pressurizing him to make efforts to either bring his wife over or come back.

I am totally against sexual immorality, I believe in the purity of marriage but your friend doesn't need any devil to spoil his own marriage, he is already acting the role perfectly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Shutup1st(f): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Only God knows what your friend does over there too.

I no go talk.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by 080bjaked(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Juliearth:

Your friend deserves to know. However, you must feed him concrete details. Set a trap for the cheating wife, gather evidence and forward to your friend. He is abroad hustling for his family, meanwhile the wife is home cheating foolishly.

LOL @ "hustling for his family".

2 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by nkwuocha1: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
OP,
Don't make that mistake of being the snitch in a long distance marriage.
We all know celibacy is alien to marriage, both are words and opposite,and I'm sure your friend is getting it over there.

It's not everything the eyes sees the mouth should say, wisdom is profitable to direct.Dont ever confront her,that's foolishness.

In a nutshell, mind your business.

Her cup go still full.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by ThundrCork(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bro I feel you 100%. Only few will understand what you have written here.
daddytime:
Tell your friend that rumours are going rife about his wife's indiscretion and you'd advice him to keep his ears to the ground or possibly find a neutral friend or family member his wife knows not to come around and play a spy for a full time job.

The spy could make use of the woman who owns a shop in the neighbourhood's spot as a watch tower. He could simply connive with the shop owner and act as her relative to be able to garner enough evidences from close range.

He could take it a notch higher if he wants and has a spare key to the house which the spy can use to gain access into the house and plant a camera whenever he is sure the house is empty.

This kind matter, to solve and handle am no dey hard.

Na so my guy plant camera inside him car wey him wife use dey fck and carry guys up and down.
This one na woman wey the guy dey carry travel UK, US and everywhere oh...

On a more honest note, most of these stuff boils down to karma in one way or the other whether you agree with me or not because I don to see life to understand to an extent that nothing, absolutely nothing happens by accident.

We plant some seeds in life which we overtime forget had been sown and even when we neglect to water these seeds, nature does its job to help us pour water in the form of rain on them to help them germinate to a bountiful harvest.

When we dey tell people say make dem learn from some of us wey don make mostakes in life by living right and earning right dem say we be mugus or say we no plan our life well.

If you are reading this and you think cutting corners in any guise including yahoo yahoo is your sure bet to a good life, you had better have a rethink and change your ways. It might take take time but trust me, your penance cometh in any of these ways including a jail time and losing all you thought you had garnered before life knocks you back to ground zero for a fresh start.

It has happened to me, the friend I mentioned above and so many others I worked with when we though we were living lavida loca scamming people of their hard earned monies and cashing out.

In my case, even before I lost all the millions and investments I thought I had crookedly garnered because I thought I was so smart, karma had sentna jezebel my way for a wife who was drawn like bees to honey because of the cash flowing. You can only imagine what happened when I eventually fell to ground zero.

Today, I see life from a very different prism and thank God for the experience and also the wisdom to realize my folly and make a swift change.

I live to use my experience to sensitize and educate the youths to the many vices currently going rife amongst them.

The excuse of our politicians being the bigger thieves isn't fashionable any longer and you know what? They all have their karmas but from the outside, you no go know.

This life wey we dey live dey very big and deep but very easy to navigate through when you understand the rudiments/principles including the fact that there is more to it than the craze for easy/quick wealth by any means possible. If your ways get right with God/nature, you won't even be able to place how you survive and get by on adaily. Your needs will definitely be met without much ado so long as you aren't greedy for what you rightly can't afford.
I greet una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Stay out of it. [s]I'm sure your friend is no saint either because he himself probably has someone in the U.S by now.[/s]

You ought to have stopped at that bold first line... The rest things you put up there are all shades of wrong.

There is no justification for cheating. None whatsoever! If there is evidence that the other partner cheats, then divorce him and move the fvck on.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by nkwuocha1: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chukwudi4naija:
A statement recklessly used by people who done reason through situations before making it.

There's no recklessness in what the guy said.
Wisdom is profitable to direct, the wife might be cheating or might not, OR she just might be flirting OR she just might be on the verge.Truth is, she is becoming sexually starved.

The guy in the USA might not.Body no be firewood.
He should mind his business!

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by redsun(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
kelvinrhs:
Your friend that left since 2018 is definitely practicing celibacy over there too

Because body is firewood

Turn a blind eye because it's not even sure if your friend is ever going to come back for her

Or he's just waiting for her mistake so he can dwell on that

cheesy grin, and he didn't say anything about them having children before he left; the union can easily fall apart.

The only reason he should tell him is for him to save up his money that he's toiling hard to send to her for more viable investments.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by rafcrown(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Are you a good friend or a bad friend.
Take pictures
Gather evidence
Get witnesses
Record the voice of the yogurt and Condom seller
Find a good way to present the matter etc
A reasonable person and friend will not keep quiet
Women, ladies.......

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by 080bjaked(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
daddytime:
Tell your friend that rumours are going rife about his wife's indiscretion and you'd advice him to keep his ears to the ground or possibly find a neutral friend or family member his wife knows not to come around and play a spy for a full time job.

The spy could make use of the woman who owns a shop in the neighbourhood's spot as a watch tower. He could simply connive with the shop owner and act as her relative to be able to garner enough evidences from close range.

He could take it a notch higher if he wants and has a spare key to the house which the spy can use to gain access into the house and plant a camera whenever he is sure the house is empty.

This kind matter, to solve and handle am no dey hard.

Na so my guy plant camera inside him car wey him wife use dey fck and carry guys up and down.
This one na woman wey the guy dey carry travel UK, US and everywhere oh...

On a more honest note, most of these stuff boils down to karma in one way or the other whether you agree with me or not because I don to see life to understand to an extent that nothing, absolutely nothing happens by accident.

We plant some seeds in life which we overtime forget had been sown and even when we neglect to water these seeds, nature does its job to help us pour water in the form of rain on them to help them germinate to a bountiful harvest.

When we dey tell people say make dem learn from some of us wey don make mostakes in life by living right and earning right dem say we be mugus or say we no plan our life well.

If you are reading this and you think cutting corners in any guise including yahoo yahoo is your sure bet to a good life, you had better have a rethink and change your ways. It might take take time but trust me, your penance cometh in any of these ways including a jail time and losing all you thought you had garnered before life knocks you back to ground zero for a fresh start.

It has happened to me, the friend I mentioned above and so many others I worked with when we though we were living lavida loca scamming people of their hard earned monies and cashing out.

In my case, even before I lost all the millions and investments I thought I had crookedly garnered because I thought I was so smart, karma had sentna jezebel my way for a wife who was drawn like bees to honey because of the cash flowing. You can only imagine what happened when I eventually fell to ground zero.

Today, I see life from a very different prism and thank God for the experience and also the wisdom to realize my folly and make a swift change.

I live to use my experience to sensitize and educate the youths to the many vices currently going rife amongst them.

The excuse of our politicians being the bigger thieves isn't fashionable any longer and you know what? They all have their karmas but from the outside, you no go know.

This life wey we dey live dey very big and deep but very easy to navigate through when you understand the rudiments/principles including the fact that there is more to it than the craze for easy/quick wealth by any means possible. If your ways get right with God/nature, you won't even be able to place how you survive and get by on adaily. Your needs will definitely be met without much ado so long as you aren't greedy for what you rightly can't afford.
I greet una

kiss Did you just write a textbook on this palavar. Maybe you should consider a career as a private investigator in marriages.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by scopusng(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Make una husle oooo. Garri no be food.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by badonkadonk: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

For this kind thing, I will snitch..
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Almightyprosper: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
I think you should let your friend knows this but also let him understand that situations like this are bound to happen. We should never expect a woman to be perfect while we flops around.
The man also must have done and also irresponsible that's why he got a irresponsible wife.
That story is happening everywhere, Bible call it adultery. Since you're not the person who breaks her hymens cheating will be a normal life style. Cause you don't even know what she knows. Guys even your girlfriend them the help you Bleep her.. if you think it's a lie study her..
The man can't change the past only the future

2 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by tonysmart2017: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
So, what's your friend doing in america?

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Lazenby007(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Guy,keep your mouth shut and mind your business!
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Amanda4life: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=DaudaTheSexyGuy post=99279253]Abeg free the woman joor.

Can your friend swear that he is celibate where he is? angry

Her body is not made of wood besides the weather is cold so she needs someone to keepher warm and occasionally oil her grin[/quo

Me im looking for a way to start cheating.

Its just that most guys are te]
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by eseago: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

. Allow her to be don't report to your friend, it is very dangerous, That kind of woman that has that kind of mind to cheat on her has can kill you with assassin's. Let her enjoy her self until her cup will full not very long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.