Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Charcoal Business Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Business Partners (216 Views)

How To Start Charcoal Business In Nigeria: The Novice Blueprint / Start Your Charcoal Business | Charcoal Briquette Making Machine / How To Make Millions Of Naira In Charcoal Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Business Partners by joskingzy(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2021
I'm into charcoal processing, and I need partners that can invest, we can meet and have some paper works, so far, I'm targeting #5M for the work.

Shisha charcoal production is very lucrative, it's a stream of wealth to anyone that know the business.

Please any serious one that can partner with me to achieve this mindset should message me directly. So that we can organise our meeting

God bless you all, Amen.

WhatsApp: 09029416969
Re: Charcoal Business Partners by joungblood(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
You're targeting 5m naira profit or money way u need partner to bring? Also state the clear details of what you'll be doing and how it will benefit the said investor.. That is how u can interest anyone, not just say charcoal business, n u need partners.

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Only / Whatsapp E-commerce Store / Why You Shouldnt Save Money In Banks Or Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.