Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats (25404 Views)

Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Murdered Oyo House Of Rep Member "Hon Sugar Olatoye" / PDP Wins Majority Seat In Oyo House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Nemere2020: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2021
Oyo House of Representative Member - Odidiomo, empowers his constituents with goats.

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1363437888277512194?s=19

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by TANID(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2021
WHY NOT COW

10 Likes

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Chepos1(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2021
WTF! This is arrant nonsense.
Who did we offend in this country? angry

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Tobinrobin(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2021
I’m sure he will say he spent millions on them. �. These guys are so heartless and stupid

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Iamgrey5(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2021
Not only Odidimo na kwam one grin

Continue to spin fake news about Oyostate.

Yesterday, thesame Instablog 9ga carried a news about kids been killed in Anambra for money rituals but Mods refused to push it to the front page, but was willing to push this to the front page.

Ever wondered why only the narratives of Northern newspaper "Daily Nigeria" made the front page throughout the Shasha crises in Ibadan.

Seun you better look into the administration of your website.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Freestainworld(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is serious, another one will empower them with ropes to tie the goats soon.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by darkwan: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
nigerians understand micro economy very well....
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by darkwan: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chepos1:
WTF! This is arrant nonsense.
Who did we offend in this country? angry

its not....
think....!!

this is how small businesses start....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Tochi3(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol. grin grin
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
So they should behave like goats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Not bad if you ask me.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by PoloG: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Twitter?
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by longetivity(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
600 years for this useless house of reps member

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by sollye: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
17am On Feb 20
Hello Everyone please my brother base in Australia he need a Nigerian lady who base in Australia for a relationship.

The requirements are as follows.

✓ Must be a Christian (Preferably Catholic)
✓ Must be Igbo ( preferably Anambra )
✓ Based in Australia
✓ 5ft in height , Student or working class
✓ Age range 25- 32years.
✓ Tall, brown skinned, not too chubby

He is 6feet tall, his cool headed , super intelligent , looking for a serious relationship.

My whatapp number is 07088994370

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
How many billions did they use to buy those goats?

Asking for a friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Solsix(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ochim oo
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by LilyColin(f): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chai it's so painful and depressing living in this country governed by useless, senseless wicked politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by karzyharsky(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Odidi Eran

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Seniorwriter(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hilarious !!! Lolz

Odidiomo giving out Odidiewure...these politicians are just too stupid and clueless
My clarion call to Youths is to create a paradigm shift by voting out all clueless politicians starting from grassroot reps members.
Say
#NoToBadGovernament
#NoToCluelessLeaders
#NoToPoliceBrutality

We Mooove!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@SeniorWriter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by dayleke: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol....

Back in d days.....moonlight games.

"Ekun me eran o...me e !!!
O ' tori b'ogbo.... me e !!!
O t"orun b'ogba.... me e !!!!
O fe e mu oo... me e !!!
Ko ma le mu ooo..... me e!!!
Oju ekun pon !!!!!
Iru ekun le !!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Chatflick(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hmmm. I can't say pim
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by drasob: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
I now change your name from odidiomo to ode omo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by merits(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Felabrity: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
No news fit surprise me for Nigeria again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Twoclans(f): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chai

Poverty is a hydra headed disease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
SW and meat

That first picture , the man on white

1 Like

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
animal farming kudos, wailing is allowed o. goats is better than drugs

3 Likes

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Goats kwa

The other day in another Constituency na rope to tie the goats.

Anyways, any profit is profit.

No be small matter

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
longetivity:
600 years for this useless house of reps member
half bread is better than none..
Learn to be grateful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.