Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats (25400 Views)

Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Murdered Oyo House Of Rep Member "Hon Sugar Olatoye" / PDP Wins Majority Seat In Oyo House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by SirLakes: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by mosdii(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nawa oh.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by samwillyco1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin grin ZOO Republic according to MNK grin grin grin grin

These people are too wicked and mean, I hope he will also empower his family members with such.
He needs to be stoned to death, what an insult to his people and NIGERIANS in general
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Now, those people in that picture can finally realise their long term ambitions of becoming goat herdsmen and herdswomen. cool

2 Likes

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by obyrich(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
He is a visionary leader
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Cantonese: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
He is teaching them how to start beer parlour business. I am waiting to see the cartons of beer.

He is sowing pepper soup and beer into their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Someone7:
How many billions did they use to buy those goats?

Asking for a friend
Just tarti tiri sontin...

1 Like

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by samwillyco1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
sollye:
17am On Feb 20
Hello Everyone please my brother base in Australia he need a Nigerian lady who base in Australia for a relationship.

The requirements are as follows.

✓ Must be a Christian (Preferably Catholic)
✓ Must be Igbo ( preferably Anambra )
✓ Based in Australia
✓ 5ft in height , Student or working class
✓ Age range 25- 32years.
✓ Tall, brown skinned, not too chubby

He is 6feet tall, his cool headed , super intelligent , looking for a serious relationship.

My whatapp number is 07088994370

Imagine, are you his speaker
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by banmee(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

its not....
think....!!

this is how small businesses start....

Lol. And he says "think". You need to do a little of that yourself. Poverty na bad thing.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Kelvin3476: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Not bad if you ask me.
Far better than nothing/rabbit. I fit deside to kill and eat my own goat
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Yoighaman(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nemere2020:
Oyo House of Representative Member - Odidiomo, empowers his constituents with goats.

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1363437888277512194?s=19

Inasmuch as we have politicians who have abused their offices and privileges; I think we should always think deep and try to understand the thought process of others.

If these goats procreate and the beneficiary keeps up with the process; s/he can become a millionaire in a number of years down the line.

Our people are used to handouts and never sit down to see beyond the surface of anything.This politician might just be thinking in the above direction.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by olawuyi12(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Get all our E-notes *(first, second and third term)

You need E- notes for E-learning at a time like this , school owners , teachers take charge now and face the new world of digital learning and teaching

It covers the following subjects:

*Junior class*
Agric science
Basic technology
Business studies
Basic science
Civic Education
C.C.A
Computer
English studies
C.R.S
Home economics
French
Mathematics
Music
PHE
Social studies
Yoruba

*Commercial class*
Mathematics
English language
Financial Acct
Commerce
Economics
Government
Book keeping
Biology
Civic Education
Computer
Food & Nutrition
French
Yoruba
Agric Science

*Art class*
Mathematics
English language
CRS
Government
Civic Education
Literature in English
Agric science
Biology
Data processing
Economics
Food and nutrition
French
Yoruba
Computer

*Science class*
Mathematics
English language
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Technical Drawing
Agric science
Civic Education
Data processing
Further Maths
Food and nutrition
French Geography
Yoruba
Computer

School owners , teachers should chat us up
500 per subject and class

what app /2348136693140
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Shellsploit: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
at least its better than one govenor that shared 5litres of kerosene.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by BlackBaron: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Who knows, they might be a agrarian community.

I wouldn't mind a pair too; male - female. Grow them into a herd, get milk and sell off the offspring for meat.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by tiredoflife(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Afonjas are finished on nairaland
Dem don give us weapon to use finish dem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Angelfrost(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
half bread is better than none..
Learn to be grateful

The line in bold is more than likely the reason why this nation has failed to move forward in decades, compared to other nations that gained independence the same time, even with fewer resources.

Don't confuse "Gratitude" with "Being content with mediocrity"! They are 2 completely different things!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by coputa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nemere2020:
Oyo House of Representative Member - Odidiomo, empowers his constituents with goats.

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1363437888277512194?s=19
Gaoto crazy, government of the goats by the goats and for the goats.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by toprealman: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tell me why all the actresses won't get a mob?
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Charlessssss90: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
This Nigerian politicians are so wicked.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Polyglot7pointO: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is serious, another one will empower them with ropes to tie the goats soon.
very correct and another empower with ogogoro to kool down.. Merry go round
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Hyperchi(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ppl are condemning the act. I like what he did, a wise man indeed
I person = 1 male 1 female within a year it would have multiplied to 6

He is trying to prepare his ppl for the raining day. Not all meat should be northern meat
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Polyglot7pointO: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
tiredoflife:
Afonjas are finished on nairaland
Dem don give us weapon to use finish dem cheesy
he embarks on a revenge mission has always been advised to dig 2 graves.. remember what happened yesterday in onitsha? People pounding children in mass like it was for feeding a community of hyenas.. up north their revenues are generated from almajiris and banditry/terrorism..
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Manbryto(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
They will start goat pepper soup business with that. I will make sense if he is giving them male and female
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by hansomb: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Not only Odidimo na kwam one grin

Continue to spin fake news about Oyostate.

Yesterday, thesame Instablog 9ga carried a news about kids been killed in Anambra for money rituals but Mods refused to push it to the front page, but was willing to push this to the front page.

Ever wondered why only the narratives of Northern newspaper "Daily Nigeria" made the front page throughout the Shasha crises in Ibadan.

Seun you better look into the administration of your website.
Because there are many fake news coming from the Southern media. You don't even know which to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Iamgrey5(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
hansomb:

Because there are many fake news coming from the Southern media. You don't even know which to believe.
So the Northern saints didn't carry fake news about Shasha last week right?
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by amzee(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chepos1:
WTF! This is arrant nonsense.
Who did we offend in this country? angry
ask pmb
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Munzy14(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chepos1:
Just be calming down.

If the goats are of hybrid and produces well, in 3-5yrs time, that part of the country will be a hub for goat purchase... Even for export.

Many ways to empower in a rural settlements.

Our blood too hot on social media..

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by segun18(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
I hope these goats will not mess around into other people's farm to eat their corn and cassava o LOL
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by jrusky(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hahahahaha. Goat empowerment abeg I no fit laugh pls.

Nigeria as a country is a comedian people living in it are all comedians, the animals in are comedians infact trees and bushes in it are comedians wallahi.

Even the Senator name sef na comedy(Odidiomo)
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by juman(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Its really good.
My grandmother reared goats in those days.
Its good business.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Kingstanding: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chepos1:
. The useless and hopeless youths will still gonna vote for him by 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.