Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,015 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted (68035 Views)

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / I Dislike My Small Stature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by johnoj24(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
I never knew he was operating phone in the church self. are you suppose to?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
kenny714433:
Lol... When they tried to sieze the phone, did a liquid substance which tastes salty flow from your eyes?

And did you yell loudly as it flowed?

Maybe you should start making money.
LMAO.... you can't make heaven ahswear..... see me laughing like a female sheep
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by 99thEnemy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Guys please help me, I need advice. I am 20 years old and 5 foot 8 inches tall.
You're still a kid bro... Give yourself till you are about 24 / 25 yrs before you start complaining...
People mature at different paces.

When you have completely grown all your wisdom tooth(s) (4 of them) then come back and complain if you are still the same. And at 5'8", your height is average which is very OK.

Some guys stop growing taller only after they hit 22yrs.
As for your build, your testosterone level will peak hopefully.

For Example, I started growing beards only at 20, and only reached a fully grown beard when I was 25.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by tunize(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Truth be told if u give some ursher chance weda tall or short dem too dey misbehave. Reason if anyone just wan fork up jejely put am in place.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Viicfuntop(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

You are just 20 jeez. I thought you would say 28. I have a friend like you, exactly as you described but he is an alpha male. Go on YouTube and Quora and read up about self esteem or how to become (I don’t know, tough). Calm down jo. My brother is quite young but 50 year old people in the church would not speak him to him anyhow or even have the guts to move close to him. They can’t even ask him anything because they somehow fear him. A 22 year old guy. It’s how you carry yourself. My brother is literally an Alpha male. Go on YouTube and listen to Alpha males videos and you could also read books like the 48 laws of power. I’m 25 and a 23 year old man has made me feel intimidated and I have never seen him before. It’s how you carry yourself. I’m an introvert as well but I tell you that people hate to talk to me in real life. I don’t like disrespect. My face already is not smiling. If you cross the line, I don’t care how old you are. I’ll reduce you to nothing there.
If the usher had come to me like that, I would ask “Am I the only one using my phone” and if she says yes, or you can talk to me like that in the church, i would tell her to tell everyone to drop theirs or is that her power limited to people she can intimidate?
I can be that rude as well. Do what I said, it will work

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by extol1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:
Respect yourself and stop pressing phone in church. Will you press phone if the governor was standing in front of you? I stopped pressing phone in church the day I had a revelation about it.

As for your youthful looks, give it time. Your features will eventually catch up with your age, but in the meantime focus on more important things because e be like sey you no get problem.
please I want to ask a question, is that you on that dp
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by rashmanny(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
In less than 2 months, I will be 29 but I look 17 or 18.
1. I act mature and speak only when necessary
2. I maintain my lane and relate with those older than me
3. Act more, listen more and speak less
4. I ignore younger ones who try to tell me they are older
Try the above 4 and see the difference

5 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by mike404(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
bro I'm 20
YOU ARE STILL A KID

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by SeriouslySense(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Enjoy your youth, and stop worrying about such, all you need is confidence. Read on how to be confident.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
when I was almost your age, I was constantly chased away from the youth department in our church to stay in the children depart every day I go to church, funny enough I was older than the guys who where chasing out, my younger sister was also in the youth department, one day I refused to go to the children department, infact I was ready to fight that day even though the guy was much bigger than me, it was in that process that my younger sister saw me and shouted, while coming out, then the guy became confused because he use call my sister elder sister, when my sister finally made it to where I was , she started asking me what was happening, then the guy ask my sister who I was , then she replied that I was her elder brother, the guy now become more shocker, from that day the guy started respecting me and I Started worshipping in the youth department, I don't think you have ever been humiliated the way I have, but don't worry, with time things will change, your Petit statues is not your fault, and don't ever feel bad or depressed, it is a phase that will pass some day, even though I am in my middle thirties now but I still remember those ugly period, some times I just laugh.

Wow @Freestainworld thanks for sharing. Best advised so far listen to this guy speaking from real life experience.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Aguilar(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
my 20 years old brother is a giant 6'4, he rolls with people that are older than him and even girls they toast am. he has the physique of a 25 years old man.
but what I can tell you is that you should consume a lot of protein, take supplements when you work out consistently and after 3 months you'll be bigger than what you are now.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Sleekfingers: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't be discouraged dear. Be more bullish in your approach. Do you know that Sunday Igboho is a midget and he is the Supreme lord and saviour of the Yorubas

how is igboho the saviour of the yorubas? All these brainless youths on nairaland self.....no wonder desmond elliot called una children.....

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by NairalandSARS: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

5'8 is not too small.
Hit the gym.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Dearlord(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Such is life my little boy !
U still very little in ur social interaction.
I wished it is possible that we can exchange our physiques so that I change the hands of time
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Reex12(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
20yrs is still a teenager to me sha but you need to gym more and change social circle

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Tomilola360: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin hope you have found solution on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Gospel367: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
start taking jin like alomo and alcohol from time to time and learn to work out/gym too. Also if u haven't started fucking, better start doing so or if u can't, better start masturbating. but in all, make sure u eat enough always to keep up your energy.

call my advice stupid but the stupidest of men sometimes are the real wisdom

This is not my handwriting

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by extol1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
mysticalivy:
The future is FEMALE!

1 Share

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by SeriouslySense(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
its not your looks, its how you carry yourself, learn how to be confident, although some may see you as a weakling, learn to observe facial expression, learn how to form confident expressions and voice, walk confidently

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
You're 5.8' at 20, that's no issue, hope u know u are not short.

Btw,

U're still young, so don't feel frustrated yet.

The young shall grow.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

Ur Behaviour Could Be D Reason People Still See U As A Kid. Perhaps, U Behave Childish Or Immature.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by LegendaryLover(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
peteradamu:
EVEN WHEN I WAS 22 I WAS STILL BEEN BEATEN BY MY PARENT.

What!!!!??

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Mitochondria96(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
lol I can relate, am 25 but look like a 17 yrs old boy... it has never been easy for me, never for one day....

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by TheGift: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Work on building your muscle and body mass... You're 20, give your self some time. Most of all accept and appreciate your uniqueness. Don't begrudge the one's who misjudge you. And wait for the ones that appreciate you.
Chiminemine:

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by extol1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dearlord:
Such is life my little boy !
U still very little in ur social interaction.
I wished it is possible that we can exchange our physiques so that I change the hands of time
he hasn't know the benefit of his statue. if there is anything I like about myself is my small statue, in fact the way I walk some people do say is he more than this

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Viicfuntop(f): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

check your height again...

if you are sure you are 5ft8, then you are not short...

a man's carriage will determine how people perceive him..

learn how to mentally disarm and intimidate people without saying a word..

just your looks and silence and walking posture alone will send the message..

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by jevic(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pictures
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ushers for church sometimes are funny. Bro you are who you think you are. 20years old is old enough to be in adult church.

The usher sister probably judge you base on your stature and you feel intimated that's why you lied in the house of God.......

You need to stand up to your bro, don't let people push you around cuz of your stature you don't need to grow beards to be respected

What you need is your behaviour attitude and dressing pattern. If any usher point to my phone in church, i will tell the usher why is she or he picking on me? How about others around me?

Then give the usher a dirty look he or she, is going to be scared to come to back to me cuz they don't want to cause a scene in the church.

The bottom line is stand up for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Freelane33(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin
Chiminemine:
bro I'm 20

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by TheGift: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
What is the point of trying to be an Alpha Male, when you can just be You?
Viicfuntop:

You are just 20 jeez. I thought you would say 28. I have a friend like you, exactly as you described but he is an alpha male. Go on YouTube and Quora and read up about self esteem or how to become (I don’t know, tough). Calm down jo. My brother is quite young but 50 year old people in the church would not speak him to him anyhow or even have the guts to move close to him. They can’t even ask him anything because they somehow fear him. A 22 year old guy. It’s how you carry yourself. My brother is literally an Alpha male. Go on YouTube and listen to Alpha males videos and you could also read books like the 48 laws of power. I’m 25 and a 23 year old man has made me feel intimidated and I have never seen him before. It’s how you carry yourself. I’m an introvert as well but I tell you that people hate to talk to me in real life. I don’t like disrespect. My face already is not smiling. If you cross the line, I don’t care how old you are. I’ll reduce you to nothing there.
If the usher had come to me like that, I would ask “Am I the only one using my phone” and if she says yes, or you can talk to me like that in the church, i would tell her to tell everyone to drop theirs or is that her power limited to people she can intimidate?
I can be that rude as well. Do what I said, it will work
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Baamm(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Start gym
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by LyfeJennings(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

U are 5'8
And U say U have a small stature
Smh!!!!
Nigga, I'm 5'5 or 5'6 but when I roar
Hmmmm
Even 6'2 dey hear an
I think it's basically cos of how U carry yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.