Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead (53826 Views)

Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by david102(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
othermen:
When we the people demanded better governance from the government, it was for you.
When we marched on the street, in the cold and night, it was for you.
We demanded better welfare for the police, we demanded professional trainings for them. And while we fought for them, they attacked us.
and we shouldered the attack, we did, for it was for them, for you!

Those that demanded for better weapons for the military so as to reduce the loss of lives of our khaki men to Boko-Haram, were termed enemies of the state, attacked and assaulted by the military.
Our police die and their widows are abandoned, when we demand'ed' that their widows be remembered, the surviving police beat us, strip us and lock us up.
They have no knowledge! mindless bunch, who soon their wives will be widows and their sons, miscreant.
The politician they protect, destroys them and their lineage, there are no equipped hospitals for them when they are wounded, no basic schools for their children who they have left to pick up weapons.
And when we demand for them, they club us, knock us down, maim us and murder us.

Today, a plane crashes. and why? and will it be the last? if the people ask, the military will terrorise them, attack them. The military are men that shall die due to inefficient weapons, due to unaccountability, they will die in wars against bandits, in wars against terrorists, and will anyone know their names? No! they will perish, for they are ill-prepared by the government and the military elites shall be richer, for to them, the investigation into the crash is just another source of allowance for them.

wow.........
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by Thefxchanger: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oizee:
show some empathy..... they are only following directives remember

Empathy kee them all...

Following orders but can’t show empathy while shooting at armless civilians...

Sadly, these ones that died might not be involved in any evil...
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by LaReinaa(f): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Oh it's a military stuff...............

Oh okay
It's above us grin grin
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by iyke2frankeze: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
The ones going to Orlu did not crash but the one going to locate bandits in Niger state had engine failure?

2 Likes

Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by Oizee(f): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thefxchanger:

Empathy kee them all...
honestly, u are right....but how we go do? may their soul RIP anyway
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by luluman: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
chinjo:
How come the faulty engine was not discovered before take off. I smell a rat here.
Better work on your nose so you don't smell unnecessary things
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by SenorFax(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Thefxchanger:

Empathy kee them all...

Sadly, these ones that died might not be involved in any evil...
The pilot is Igbo, and he has families too. Think before you criticise

Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by ejanla077: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
SenorFax:

Karma Sabi road, unlike you. Even if é happen to you, I no go rejoice, I go sympathize with you. Till then, keep rejoicing when people dies, yours is coming

Weda u write epistle from genesis to revelations and start again.. You will surely die sooner or later. So keep yapping trash to those interested..

No 4ks given for the soldiers...

I applaud actually they died for thr country...
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by ejanla077: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
SenorFax:

Nigerian soldiers weda Igbo or non Igbo.

No sympathy given

U must be kidding if you think Igbo soldiers re not part of the crew terrorising Orlu.
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by SenorFax(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
ejanla077:

Weda u write epistle from genesis to revelations and start again.. You will surely die sooner or later. So keep yapping trash to those interested..

No 4ks given for the soldiers...

I applaud actually they died for thr country...
You are next to die for Nigeria o, sooner or later. Dont worry, I will applaud you too with that long epistle. Ọmọdé bu iroko, o n boju weyin. Ojo kan kọ loluwere ni pa ní. Na small small.
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by Thefxchanger: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
SenorFax:

Read well...

You clearly saw my last sentence unless you don’t understand simple English
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by ejanla077: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
SenorFax:

You are next to die for Nigeria o, sooner or later. Dont worry, I will applaud you too with that long epistle. Ọmọdé bu iroko, o n boju weyin. Ojo kan kọ loluwere ni pa ní. Na small small.

Curse be to anyone who die for nigeria.
you and ur idiotic father and useless mother wey dem dey pass the smelly toto around in the ghetto u live will die tomorrow..
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by SenorFax(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
ejanla077:

Curse be to anyone who die for nigeria.
you and ur idiotic father and useless mother wey dem dey pass the smelly toto around in the ghetto u live will die tomorrow..
Fear fear, you dey use your life and the life of your family bet. I repeat, you will die for Nigeria, including your family.
Re: Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead by Bobxin: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bouz:
Sometimes i wonder if nigeria was cursed, these federal workers are so lazy, very lazy. How come the fault wasn't noticed before take off. this could hardly occur in the private sector.

Note that the same engine failure happened few days ago in America, only that the plane landed safely and no death or injuries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.