Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl? (4193 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kriss216:

In a bid to spread the gospel across all nations.
We need to hear the Gospel, everyone needs to hear the Gospel, the Hoe nation needs to hear the Gospel grin grin grin
Re: Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl? by Truthabulabula(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bodyodour:
this is becoming stale

Very stale.
Re: Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl? by Rugaria: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kriss216:
When you're having a conversation with a Nigerian girl and you asked her "How are you " if she reply "I'm not fine", just quit the conversation. Don't even ask her what happened.

*This message is brought to you by Ministry of Orientation.*

Lol

You dey even dare ask "how are you"? If she's keeps telling you "I'm not fine" nko? If you keep ignoring that, na katakata..,
Just start with "you forgot me, abi" or "where are you" if it's over the phone.., then move on..

Re: Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl? by seanwilliam(m): 4:56am On Feb 22, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
It depends on ur manner of approach, that is why u r suppose to be accustomed to the skills of how to attract the admiration and attention from women u approach. Hack into their brains, they will think of u as heaven sent, a destiny partner. Women have a green, yellow and red light signals, that is why they can't hide how they feel when you start making ur moves. So u have to know how to On and Keep the green light on or else u get a yellow warning light and if it goes to red light, u r blacklisted. But if u think learning how to approach is nonsensical, then wait for time and chance to meet ur destiny partner who will love you irrespective of who the hell you are. Stop winning and do the needful.

To be very honest you’re 100% on points ... and it worked for me perfectly .. my current girlfriend always say she fell in love with me cos of the way I talked ( when I approached her expecially).. I enjoin you all to follow the moniker harddon..
But then naija girls don’t worth it joor..

If you have MONEY you will careless about girls that give you attention or not. Cost you will have more than enough classic babes wey go tire u

Money gives confidence, attraction and high taste , while redpill help maintain and keep it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2021
360clips:
That's why 100% of them that go abroad are always lonely af! They carry that stupid mentality that the guy should approach first or spend money on them before they can have sex with them. They're just stupid people.
True, that is why 90% of Nigerian Gus that travel abroad always end up marrying foreign women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Break Up Excuse / "Guard Your Husbands Well Else, We Steal Them" - Secondary School Girls Warn.... / 6 Maps And Charts That Explain Sex Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.