Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

#2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (33078 Views)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Goldenheart(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
If you are ready to work out your axx out you can travel �

2 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by CodedMillionair: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
You should see my signāture and invest that money here in nigeria!

Rinse and repeat,

1m can cover your transportation depending on ur greener pastures location, 1.5m left without an active investment is almost nothing...

My travels to Rapid city, in South Dakota, US takes me 1.1m in total!
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Commonguy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
alright
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by politeme: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
I go dey use am make more money, later travel as a king

1 Like

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Yankee101: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
After visa, flights, accommodation etc e don finish
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by FabulousAutos(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Danielomisco:
Bro I go relocate asap. Countries like Estonia,Iceland and Lithuania. If not for urself ur kids deserve a good life n u deserve peace too

I can't agree more with you. I'm relatively ok and can survive here despite the horrible economic/security situation of this country but my major concern is the future of my kids. They truly deserve better.

4 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Simplythebest: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
I so much love this topic cus i once wrote something like this but it was not approved. I am in the same situation now with same amount and am looking for a good and lucrative business i can start with that amount. Or maybe i should just try and get visa to relocate.

2 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Ojo14587: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lord knows I'll move mehn
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by ebuka10box(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nigeria's biggest problem rn is insecurity, travel out of naija if u got that cash before stray bullet or cultists go remember you
shame on Nigeria ,I can walk anytime of the day here in Abu Dhabi and nothing is gonna happen or I'm not gonna meet any form of harassment......abeg run leave Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by ElValiente(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
englishmart:
Firstly I don't trust abroad. You can never enjoy the home-based liberty you enjoy at home, abroad. By abroad, I don't mean Chad, Niger, Somalia, Sudan- North and south, etc. I mean a first world country. Though Chad, and co are considered as abroad.
I trust a known evil than an unknown good. I will rather invest the #2.5 million in my Akaraka village, Abuja.
What's your take?

Me way don lay down plenty business plan. Travel ko jakpa ni. Oga invest here and live good.
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Heffalump(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
englishmart:
Firstly I don't trust abroad. You can never enjoy the home-based liberty you enjoy at home, abroad. By abroad, I don't mean Chad, Niger, Somalia, Sudan- North and south, etc. I mean a first world country. Though Chad, and co are considered as abroad.
I trust a known evil than an unknown good. I will rather invest the #2.5 million in my Akaraka village, Abuja.
What's your take?

@op there is no greener pastures anywhere in the world right now. Virtually, all countries are struggling

4 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
japa japa omo iya jalo kanada
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by setobaba: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
OP
SAME SHOE WE DRAGGING HERE
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Toks2008(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
englishmart:
What's your take?

2.5Million is nothing

2 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by abbey621(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Your 2.5 million is less than $8000, abroad it won't even get you through the year. Ticket, visa, accomodation, wetin remain? All that just to become beggar abroad because without papers you're stuck! Now in 9ja, that 2.5 can turn into 5 million and above in a year or it can turn to 50,000 Naira, it all depends on skills, luck and connect! In short, no one can advise you properly, na you know how big your balls are.....May the powers that be grant you wisdom!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
politeme:
I go dey use am make more money, later travel as a king
Most Nigeria will never understand this they think everything in abroad is free
Where you will be working but nothing to show for tax be like june12

1 Like

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by CheedyJ(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
specialmati:
cool cool invest here buhari will step down by 2023 our country will be better immediately he step aside
As if Nigeria was better before buhari..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by stevearagorn(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
2.5 million shey dollar abi naira don't forget exchange rate oooh!!! they say a word.........................
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by sofiscatedmoron: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Run for your life
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by GreatPa: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
2.5M? I cannot go abroad and get stranded. 2.5M isn't enough to start a new life with in another man's land. I will rather look for a good business and invest.... I will travel abroad when my business start booming.

5 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Springboot: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
sumarai015:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

100% sure? You should be richer than Jeff bezoz or Elon Musk right now, you should buy all the bitcoin. What are you doing here looking for 2k customer?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by alexvatt(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
englishmart:
What's your take?
Invest it with me, and earn 5% returns every month. guarantee. No story.
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by specialmati(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
CheedyJ:

As if Nigeria was better before buhari..
na advice of hope i gave him
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by 1metre: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
If you can make 2.5m in Nigeria why thinking of travel? You simply need to double up your financial fight.
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by MemoriesAndMe: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
baggioni:
undecided How much is 2.5 million? You better run commot when the money is still intact
N2.5m is less than $6,000 today, after paying for flight, there's really nothing OP can do with the remaining balance in the 'abroad' places hes thinking of. So, the best bet is to look for one small business to start in Nigeria until he gathers enough.

2 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Olawalelead(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'll rather establish here and grow with it...
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by nitt: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
people just typing go abroad go abroad...
ignorance about going abroad is rife on nairaland.
After going abroad then what....

11 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by AngelicBeing: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
Invest here kwa..
Where are businesses run by gokada etc shocked

But that 2.5million cant take u to canada sef.
Chai, people don taya for APC led federal criminals and gangstas, hence several threads on relocation, Nigeria is the current headquarters of Hell fire and extreme poverty in the world, make una dey enjoy the sufferings instead of marching to Abuja to stone those thieves in power out of Aso Rock sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.