Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

#2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (33066 Views)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by dazzlingd(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
inoki247:
lol just say the liberty you're talking about is peeing inside the gutter up and down and drinking pure water and throwing the nylon up nd down....

Buying Gala inside the holdup....

Indiscipline , bribery and corruption to them is liberty...

They have forgotten they are in bondage of kidnappers, nepotism, fulani heardsmen and police brutality
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by ec0malchemist(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Very useless guy. The anyasomma. I just dey pity his wife and kids. Because even if he runs overseas they will get him. I've forgotten about the cash and moved on but the suffering wey he go see. I just dey pity am

Damn, sorry about your experience bro.

I swear, I thought they were the real deal cause they made everything seamless on social media by documenting thier step by step process when they gained grounds in the ecommerce industry.

At this point, I'd just buy some BTC and ETH and HODL.

nothing is certain again in Nigeria, every other day, the situation keeps detrriotating.

WE MOVE > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Polyglot7pointO: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Coldie:
I be business man for Nigeria before I relocated I used to have laundry shops, barbing saloon, super market business, bar, betting shop, cyber cafe and pos shop.

D stress and frustration to run business for Nigeria no be here.

Since I moved abroad the benefits surpass anything Nigeria could have ever offered me.

Making a million in Nigeria no easy but to make a million for abroad u fit get am in less than one month doing easy jobs based on how much Nigeria money keeps falling abroad keeps getting more attractive
me is the freedom we lost that bothers me imagine today all u thought u knew in Nigeria growing up is gone.. we are now poorer and people are angrier Nigeria no longer have middleclass families now it’s either rich or poor hence the rise in corruption and social vices.. i thankGod for the kind of family I was born in devoted and dedicated to good cause of life if not I don’t know what would av happened I really ThankGod ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by lekki1444: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
ec0malchemist:

Una go just dey open mouth talk wetin una no sabi.

How many nigerians fit deliver 5k give you daily when you go dey hear story "oga, my wife don born"...."landlord don give me quit notice"....."my children school fees"...Nigerians are fradulent people man.

Just use your money, lodge for hotel...drink Heineken and eat Asun.

Las las, everybody go dey okay.
i understand the stories but there are ways to go about it to where yu dont hear stories. buy the 25 bikes and they bring you 5k each because those bikes easily make 20 k per day. all yu want is 5k and they keep the rest. see yu cant be too greedy or else this is when you start having problems. with the 125k yu employ 2 enforcers and pay them 10k each per day and they will be armed uniformed men wh will be putting fear in all the 25 guys. and yu end up as your wn profit 100k per day. 3 million a month. 36 million a year, you go and buy house with that and start real estate. every year yu buy one house. this is how people get rich. planning

6 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Polyglot7pointO: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
englishmart:
Firstly I don't trust abroad. You can never enjoy the home-based liberty you enjoy at home, abroad. By abroad, I don't mean Chad, Niger, Somalia, Sudan- North and south, etc. I mean a first world country. Though Chad, and co are considered as abroad.
I trust a known evil than an unknown good. I will rather invest the #2.5 million in my Akaraka village, Abuja.
What's your take?
flee bro whilst u still can
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by thelinguist: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
ec0malchemist:

At some point I heard that thier CEO chima Anyaso was in EFCC custody, I really don't know what to invest in again, seems most private instuitions that seek crowdfunding are all a bun h of lying petty thieves ready to drain you of your last naira.
how legit is racksteli? Do you think it will crash soon
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by eROCK247(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Travel abroad.

1 Like

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by xandy84: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Making 1 million naira abroad is not easy when you factor your bills. Let say you are in yankee. You make $25 hr + and average $1200 weekly. Federal, State, social security, medicare tax already take $300 and extra $100 for medical , dental and eye insurance. $800 × 4 = 3200. Your rent, car note, student loan repayment, gas, car insurance... You will be lucky to save $300 at the end of the money... Not easy except you..... You know what I mean...

Coldie:
I be business man for Nigeria before I relocated I used to have laundry shops, barbing saloon, super market business, bar, betting shop, cyber cafe and pos shop.

D stress and frustration to run business for Nigeria no be here.

Since I moved abroad the benefits surpass anything Nigeria could have ever offered me.

Making a million in Nigeria no easy but to make a million for abroad u fit get am in less than one month doing easy jobs based on how much Nigeria money keeps falling abroad keeps getting more attractive

2 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by 2cuteoflyfe: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol 2.5 m that na about 20k dirhams for dubai bros! That still change! Abeg travel out! Hustle better you go blow wahlai
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by olurili(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Just dey do Wetin give you the 2.5 dey go. And pray make E no spoil
best advise
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by thelinguist: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
ec0malchemist:

Una go just dey open mouth talk wetin una no sabi.

How many nigerians fit deliver 5k give you daily when you go dey hear story "oga, my wife don born"...."landlord don give me quit notice"....."my children school fees"...Nigerians are fradulent people man.

Just use your money, lodge for hotel...drink Heineken and eat Asun.

Las las, everybody go dey okay.
lmao.. You have a point though, that Okada business is stressful.. You will be pursuing those people upandawn... A neighbor was complaining that his Okada man traveled with his bike for two weeks and he has not been picking calls.... Scammers everywhere
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Aguogba(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Danielomisco:
Bro I go relocate asap. Countries like Estonia,Iceland and Lithuania. If not for urself ur kids deserve a good life n u deserve peace too
Your Kids!
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Coldie(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
every month after bills
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by elisho: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
I will use it to buy suyer invest whot
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by thelinguist: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
xandy84:
Making 1 million naira abroad is not easy when you factor your bills. Let say you are in yankee. You make $25 hr + and average $1200 weekly. Federal, State, social security, medicare tax already take $300 and extra $100 for medical , dental and eye insurance. $800 × 4 = 3200. Your rent, car note, student loan repayment, gas, car insurance... You will be lucky to save $300 at the end of the money... Not easy except you..... You know what I mean...

those guys in abroad that are making big money, how do they do it? This ur tax calculation na die o
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Coldie(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
is almost #450,000
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Aboguede(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Las las na ur head to take carry am

Home or abroad, what must be must be shocked
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Comedian2019: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
englishmart:
Firstly I don't trust abroad. You can never enjoy the home-based liberty you enjoy at home, abroad. By abroad, I don't mean Chad, Niger, Somalia, Sudan- North and south, etc. I mean a first world country. Though Chad, and co are considered as abroad.
I trust a known evil than an unknown good. I will rather invest the #2.5 million in my Akaraka village, Abuja.
What's your take?
First, change your mindset about living abroad.
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
TysonsCorner:
Chicken change!
chicken feed.
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by theenchanter: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
see its like this ? people who talk like you are broke and dont know the value of money. it takes a broke person to make the kind of statements most of you make on NL. first off the average white man in the UK or the USA does not have 5000 pounds in their account. in fact over 90 percent of white people do not have 5000 pounds in their account. 2.5 million naira is 5000 pounds. what do yu mean that is miniscule ? only a broke mahfukaz will say 5000 pounds is miniscule

now i am not saying its life changing money. but its not miniscule. in nigeria you can buy 25 okadas with that. is 25 okadas miniscule ?
see it like this, u don't know me n I don't know u, so bragging on an anonymous forum is not worth it.

But travelling to UK, for example, will cost u at least 1.8m.... deduct 1.8m from 2.5m and u'll see that the remaining 700k or roughly 1.4k pounds can't sustain for 6months in d UK before u stand ur ground. I have guys that have travelled to the UK and I've also been to the UAE and I know how much I spent.

Let's forget d rest.f
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Jaqenhghar: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
englishmart:
What's your take?
The problem with you people is you think money is everything. You honestly believe people who go abroad go to get rich?

4 Likes

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by authority2006(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
englishmart:
What's your take? [/b]

The travel that is not guaranteed. Many have lost lifetime savings because they wanted to travel abroad. Some were even threw back home immediately because of sakamaje visas
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Coldie(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
unbearable.
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by authority2006(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Danielomisco:
Bro I go relocate asap. Countries like Estonia,Iceland and Lithuania. If not for urself ur kids deserve a good life n u deserve peace too

And na like that they will be lost to another culture. I said this because most Nigerians who travelled abroad don't have any plan to relocate back in the future, London, US, Canada we die here is their motto

1 Like

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by xandy84: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
You mean you don't pay taxes, car insurance, phone bill, light, gas bill?. I bet you are staying with your uncle,lol... I am just joking, catch the bus cos car insurance is a must, and work under the table cos tax are deducted from source....
You can link me up your way to avoid taxes please but I will pass on health insurance cos I have been there before and I can see how poo can get real when you fall sick without insurance...

Coldie:

I don't pay most of those things but I know am sure of sure 1m every month after bills
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Legacyy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Invest here biko
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by shopwiser: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
karzyharsky:
Invest d 2.5M on just 1.5odd if you no you no
i no know abeg grin
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Osense1: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
theenchanter:
see it like this, u don't know me n I don't know u, so bragging on an anonymous forum is not worth it.

But travelling to UK, for example, will cost u at least 1.8m.... deduct 1.8m from 2.5m and u'll see that the remaining 700k or roughly 1.4k pounds can't sustain for 6months in d UK before u stand ur ground. I have guys that have travelled to the UK and I've also been to the UAE and I know how much I spent.

Let's forget d rest.f
1.8m with working permit or business visa??
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Osense1: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Travel out brother
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Coldie(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Laww
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Tangiblehandwork: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
You can use at least 900k to go Dubai and hustle there.God go bless your hustle.

visit my signature/Profile to learn correct better handwork online like

1. Satellite dish installation.
2. mobile phone repair.
3. solar/inverter installation.
4. laptop repair.
5. complete ethical hacking and many others.
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Coldie(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
xandy84:

Most houses u rent is all bills inclusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money / Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.