Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? (46043 Views)

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by cooooooks(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Even if you have a certificate, you should be able to get a statement of result from your institution. Any and every educational credential is important.

If you can show enough income and wealth tying you to Nigeria, you could send your wife (my guess is she's younger than 37) to go for a 1 year program training in Canada.

The quickest option would be for her to do home support worker (8 months) or licensed practical nurse (2 years) training. This field is in high demand and has a dedicated permanent residence pathway.

Alternatively, look specifically at NB, MB, PEI, NL, NS provinces for specific provincial programs.

Look very closely at Rural and Northern immigration program as well.

You've got to be smart with your search.

Good luck.
mindgamers:
Hi guys, please I want to know the procedures and the type of visa i can possibly secure to relocate my family and I to canada. (4 kids). I'm a clearing and forwarding agent and also sell car , my education : diploma in a university but can't even find my cert anymore, lol . so let's say a wasce holder, I've got a good POF with steady inflows , bond cert, treasurybill certificate, MMF cert, house certs . My wife is also a wasce holder.

No travel experience before, what is my chance of securing visas for my family and what type of visa can I possibly get with my educational and occupational levels , I've been self employed since I left school some 20 years ago . I'm not really looking forward to work in Canada persay but to continue my auto trades which I believe will sustain me and also give my kids a good startups.

kindly help out, gracia.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by Chiiamaka: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Cumtroller:
Start by carrying out a DNA test. You most likely will not be the father of all 4 kids.

Listen to my words of wisdom. Don't foot the expenses of taking another man's child to Canada.

You just open your mouth waaa and spill out whatever nonsense that comes into your lame mind.
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by Chiiamaka: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rafaeloma:
You can go through investment. That is, you want to invest in their economy... The procedure isn't that stressful as the rest... I would recommend you chat with Wolo... She's a regulated consultant based in Winnipeg Manitoba.... Search her in YouTube... She provides authentic information. Thank me later.

This makes sense

1 Like

Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by santakris(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
I can't believe I read all the threads page by page. Me self wan japa abeg
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by bezimo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
mindgamers:
Hi guys, please I want to know the procedures and the type of visa i can possibly secure to relocate my family and I to canada. (4 kids). I'm a clearing and forwarding agent and also sell car , my education : diploma in a university but can't even find my cert anymore, lol . so let's say a wasce holder, I've got a good POF with steady inflows , bond cert, treasurybill certificate, MMF cert, house certs . My wife is also a wasce holder.

No travel experience before, what is my chance of securing visas for my family and what type of visa can I possibly get with my educational and occupational levels , I've been self employed since I left school some 20 years ago . I'm not really looking forward to work in Canada persay but to continue my auto trades which I believe will sustain me and also give my kids a good startups.

kindly help out, gracia.

If your wife have good qualifications and she is below 32..she can be the primary applicant through the express entry stream platform.
Or if that's not the case you can go the investment pathway..i think you would need to be ready to invest over 50kCAD or so.
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by HacheNoire: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
planetx:
Canada is overrated until you get there sha.

Bitter truth!
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by Utycar: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
First I want to ask few questions before I know what to advise u.

1. Do you have up to 12k $_15k
2. Do you have any hand work apart from clearing and selling cars?( Because Canada are looking for skills workers)
3. Do you have any relatives in Canada?
4. These days they need to know if you can really communicate in English that's why TOEFL, IELTS, etc exams and score's helps in the analysis.

If you have these few things that I mentioned enter good and search for permanent residence in Canada then you will try the pre qualification test if the percentage at the end of the questions is high or average you will be required to visit the Canadian Embassy here in Nigeria for further procedures.

Good luck with your application to good life
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by Coinbased: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by planetx: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
optimusprime2:

Unfortunately you can't do the Canadian thing, reasons why;
1. Your age is beyond the prime productive years (as deemed by the CIC list)
2. You have no academic skills that can fetch you points
3. Your spouse too has none

You can't even go through the study route...
So it's a very thin line.

The only migration options for you and your whole family ( if you can cope with language) are Mexico and Brazil.
Mexico? You no like this guy o.
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by Ologunfe: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
So sad that some people do not read enough to understand when others send real solutions seeking posts. Why the nasty responses especially if you have no answer to other people's request? I wish the MODs would be able to vet some of these responses.

Meanwhile find me on my DM and I will give you a link then you thank me later on this same Nairaland.
God will make a way for you brother...Cheets
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by optimusprime2(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
planetx:
Mexico? You no like this guy o.

I am just saying the truth... legal routes for him and his whole family are very very slim, except he wants to cut corners like;
1. Football age
2. Hussle for visit visa's then abscond
3. Go alone marry and reel...

Trust me, people are just talking stuff but it's not easy to process Canadian immigration beyond a certain age and without an academic pathway... if not everyone would've been there...

That's why I just said Mexico and Brazil
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by jUeLiZ: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
obayemi204:
How much you think say you get wey make youget right of migrationor entry into canada?
ops shey even if u want enter via dia express entry, you go still show proof of fund...so person were get like 5mila or even 3mil nor fit relocate without all the express entry wahala?
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by CumiDee24: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
You can relocate under Canada Permanent Residency, if you are within the age bracket of 30 - 45years old. Canada plans to receive 401,000 immigrants in 2021. After three years of stay in Canada, you all become citizens. Give it a shot, this might be your year to change lanes.
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by planetx: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
optimusprime2:

I am just saying the truth... legal routes for him and his whole family are very very slim, except he wants to cut corners like;
1. Football age
2. Hussle for visit visa's then abscond
3. Go alone marry and reel...

Trust me, people are just talking stuff but it's not easy to process Canadian immigration beyond a certain age and without an academic pathway... if not everyone would've been there...

That's why I just said Mexico and Brazil
You mean travel to Mexico to cross the US border or migrate to Mexico as in trying to search for greener pastures in Mexico, if it's the latter I am sorry he better stay in Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by daywalker02: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Is there scholarship available for this diploma program

tumababa:

study route is your best option. let your wife apply for 2 yrs diploma. course. if admitted u will get av work visa and ur children will be able to go to school. after her 2 years she will have 3 yrs to work in d profession she studied. thats 5 years for u to process your PR. except your village people are against u, u shouldn't have any issue becoming a canadian citizen
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by optimusprime2(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
planetx:
You mean travel to Mexico to cross the US border or migrate to Mexico as in trying to search for greener pastures in Mexico, if it's the latter I am sorry he better stay in Nigeria.

No go to Canada after getting Mexican papers...
*Disclaimer*
though its easier said than done, it is not an easy procedure at all, but it is very possible.
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
daywalker02:
Is there scholarship available for this diploma program

Yes. But if scholarship is your main source of funding don’t bother. Cos u are supposed to show u can fund yourself before u can get visa. It is wen u get there u will apply for scholarships. U can google it though. Im not a consultant
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by ghettochild4u(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nerro042:

Scumbag
Be like say ur sorry ass just heard that word.. Oloshi
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
justosee:
Your football age? are you not the one on your profile?

Go siddon for bush
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by Kim999: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wetin u dey spiff? As how ?��
lekki1444:
If its your destiny to be in canada you will be there, and since your spirit is pushing you towards canada it means its your destiny so yu will make it. but keep in mind being pushed to canada by your higher-self most likely means you are going there to suffer and be destroyed. you have to remember that people from the southern hemisphere go up to the northern hemisphere to serve spiritual prison time. and so you are most likely going to canada to get afflicted because of bad karma you are carrying

its like in the bible. you go up north to prison ( spiritual prison and powerlessness and affliction and suffering and loneliness and strife and being worked to death and HUGE BILLS )
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Go siddon for bush
you in Delta?
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by kassano22(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Why are so many Nigerians bitter especially the ones on nairaland?

[b]OP you're just naive, you woke up today and you want to relocate a family of 6 to Canada just like that.
@40 your not even prepared and you want to japa. Clearing agent I hope no body dey pursue you due to business gone wrong.[/quote]
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
bezimo:

If your wife have good qualifications and she is below 32..she can be the primary applicant through the express entry stream platform.
Or if that's not the case you can go the investment pathway..i think you would need to be ready to invest over 50kCAD or so.
How does this investment thing works?
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by generationz(f): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
P200:

Buy a house in Canada or business startup. Read about the requirements .

Buying a house doesnt qulaify. You'll need $400,000 and above to invest in a business and then still have to source for your travel fees.
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by Gabkosh: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
9jaRealist:

Generally in the ‘way’ that that you are either young and/or highly-skilled (or well-educated) or older and rich...
Canada is not looking for older folks who may have already failed elsewhere to come live off their taxpayers’ welfare.

>
Hmmm, then they should lower their condition abeg.
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by planetx: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
optimusprime2:

No go to Canada after getting Mexican papers...
*Disclaimer*
though its easier said than done, it is not an easy procedure at all, but it is very possible.
How come all the Mexicans are not in Canada, why are they flooding across the US border illegally by the millions.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by cooooooks(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
In some parts of Canada, the requirement drops to $75,000 or $125,000.

Usually, you have to show a net worth of ~$300,000 and be able to invest ~$125,000 or $75,000 easily.

generationz:

Buying a house doesnt qulaify. You'll need $400,000 and above to invest in a business and then still have to source for your travel fees.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown / Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.