Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech (26982 Views)

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office / President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by Oip098: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmmm
God bless usa
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by Sultty(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by whytediamond(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Vv
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by LoudLord(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
cool
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by KingKingKing: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Rubbish! God punish the person that made me to waste my data on this nonsense

So many frustrated ppl on the surface of the earth. It is a pity that frustration has really hit u.. Sick help pls
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by contigiency(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2021
This is beautiful. What an intelligent girl.
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by OmoOshodi(m): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Nice one....where is the big screen where she's reading from.....na...do not attempt to tell me she read all that off hand

Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by Mccullum: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2021
fantastic... brilliant girl.
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by contigiency(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzari:
To what gain? I am not impressed. Let her use the same energy to be and mimic herself and not try to talk like an aged great grandpa. Lubbish

Even those that learnt to spell their names at adulthood are now beefing a little girl who is simply a genius.
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by OKVALLY: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Government will not look at her, they will look at those who bath with cow urine.
We have a problem. Talent is not recognized.
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by IYANGBALI: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2021
KingKingKing:

So many frustrated ppl on the surface of the earth. It is a pity that frustration has really hit u.. Sick help pls
Rubbish! God punish the person that made me to waste my data on this nonsense
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2021
That is a natural born broadcaster.

I've been reading some post here of people not being impressed and some even condemning her. Hope no one is still asking why this country is backward. The reason is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

Bad bloods are littering every layer of our lithosphere.

Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by Tillatalk: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzari:
To what gain? I am not impressed. Let her use the same energy to be and mimic herself and not try to talk like an aged great grandpa. Lubbish
you are not impressed because you can't offer anything.. jealous kee you there
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by IYANGBALI: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2021
kilonshele101:

You wey dey use free data sef they complain
I boughted my data
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by Techinitiates: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Well she gesticulate well and I even understand the speech better.... Biko let her mimic Baba's speech next time.
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by NOwazobia: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2021
Alex with mediocrity.
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by BruncleZuma: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I stopped reading when I saw ur opening sentence.

Who made una country the giant of Africa?

Nah Alex wetin you expect from am?

1 Like

Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by kilonshele101(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
IYANGBALI:
I boughted my data

Just kidding
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by SmartPolician: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
If not a fake audio then she is genius. good for you kid. IPOB terrorist Always worshipping the White man. Jumping off the MAGA ship to Bidens.

You need urgent psychiatric help

1 Like

Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2021
alingo2013:
She doesn't know what to do with her life
I taya oo! anyway she is still a child, so many yesrs ahead to decide because this one is not talent atall!.
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2021
What kinda rubbish is this? undecided
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by SanLorrenzo(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2021
Piboy:
Fifth to comment.
FTC
lolz��
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by alizma: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2021
Lattop:
Talented!!! Some mumu that are nowhere near at her age will still come here to condemn her

Note: I don't reply Quotes
Even at their present age, they can't do what that girl is doing. They just feel unsecured by her strength

1 Like

Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by february9: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2021
Nice accent. Good one
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by barnny(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2021
From the FTC downward, not even one person was genuinely happy to encourage this little girl?
Honestly this is very bad. I weep for nairalanders.
This is evil embarassed cry
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by 9jaRealist: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2021
theFilmtric:
FTC lol cheesy

but. This is totally rubbish now angry
How does this help Nigeria??
Nigerians have a lot of misplaced priorities
We worship the U.S too much
I was totally embarrassed when on January 20
I saw AIT put up some children,Nigerian children to wear the U.S national colours and were performing the American anthem on Nigerian TV!!!
Such a shame! angry

theFilmtricsay

How do you know the children were not Nigerian-Americans? grin
>
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by FKMagazine(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2021
AlexReports:
Nigeria, the Giant of Africa have lots of Talented youth and children yet to be discovered.
Meet June Wisse, a Nigerian Model at 7 mimicking President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech with unflinching passion, owning the vision of Joe Biden for United States of America. Children with Great Talents like June ought to be encouraged, harnessed and supported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDjbs5Hdrus

At Domak group, we believe “Nigeria got Talent” and we are using this medium to express our excitement for this wonderful mimicry by June Wisse, an African child. Indeed, Domak Group is proud of you.

#Domakgroup
#Domakshelter
#domakgardencity
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLbun_yFOVd/?igshid=133jaw17dyajr

This is a super-great talented child...
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by midehi2(f): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
theFilmtric:
FTC lol cheesy

but. This is totally rubbish now angry
How does this help Nigeria??
Nigerians have a lot of misplaced priorities
We worship the U.S too much
I was totally embarrassed when on January 20
I saw AIT put up some children,Nigerian children to wear the U.S national colours and were performing the American anthem on Nigerian TV!!!
Such a shame! angry

theFilmtricsay
hey, na so im pain you.....go and die
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by obainoscopy: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
I see you go far in life.... Brilliant!
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by Sirlins(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
This is golden
Re: June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech by theFilmtric: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
midehi2:
hey, na so im pain you.....go and die
people like you are the problem of this continent No form of self love or patriotism Now get off my mentions
theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President / Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) / Japan Police Chief, Nakamura Resigns Over Assassination Of Shinzo Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.