Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) (31692 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
An unidentified Fulani herder has reportedly attacked a 58 years old man Mr Goodhead Nation, and his 18-years old son over the alleged missing cow in Osuan Bush, in Otuoke, country home of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

Although, the father escaped with minor bruises, however, the son, identified as Kohgi Samuel was not so lucky as he was inflicted with several life-threatening gruesome machete cuts by the attacker.

It was learned that the son was rushed to the Emergency Ward of the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa, where he underwent four hours of surgery.

Narrating how the incident happened, the father of the victim, said the attack occurred at about 5 pm on Friday while they were working on their palm farm attacked after accusing them of cow theft.

He said: β€˜We were working on the farm when this Fulani herder came through the back entrance of my farm. He came to me and accused us of stealing his cow.

β€œWe denied the theft and told him to look at us whether we looked like some who can kill a cow. He attacked me with his stick. He later brought out his machete and chased my son. We later discovered my son by the riverside with heavy machete cuts to the head, waist, and hand.”

Lately, most of the herders hardly stay on the fringe of the vast Bayelsa Palm estate allotted to them by the immediate past administration of Seriake Dickson to graze their herds with a view to averting their straying into farmlands and the attendant herders/farmers clash in the state.

Sometimes, the cattle are sighted roaming within Yenagoa, the state capital, and obstructing traffic with their herders showing little or no concern for other road users.

Confirming the development, the Bayelsa State Commissioner of Police, Mike Okoli, appealed to residents of the State to remain calm as the command is working assiduously to identify the suspected herder and apprehend him.

According to a statement issued by the spokesperson of the Police Command, Asinim Butswat, said: ” On 20 February 2021 at about 0800hours an unknown herder at Osuan bush, Otuoke Community, Ogbia LGA, assaulted one Kohgi Samuel Nation β€˜m’ 18 years and inflicted grievous wounds on his fingers and head, over an allegation of a missing cow.”

β€œThe victim was immediately rescued by Police Operatives and is responding to treatment at the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa. The Commissioner of Police Bayelsa State Command, Mike Okoli, appeals to members of the public to remain calm as the command is working assiduously to identify the suspected herder and apprehend him.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/fulani-herder-attacks-58-yr-old-father-son-over-alleged-missing-cow-in-bayelsa-community/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2021

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by istina: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
I thought they said it can't happen in south-south and south-east

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by tit(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ha ha ha
I laff in Otuoke

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2021

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by nanauju(f): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Where are the militants and niger delta cultists? Come out.this is the time to show your skills and superiority.go and chase them away

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Smitharo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wen niger deltans start their own, e go too dey hot for the foolAnis .. mk dem continue we dey watch. undecided

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
They have entered that side too...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by patience120: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Just imagine
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Those who still believe in One Nigeria.

See what your idiocy is causing we the reasonable ones. Chai. sad

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
las las na fulani herdsmen get this country

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Jestin: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mr Goodhead don go jam badhead Fulani terrorist Truly wahala be like coronavirus, e nor dey hard to spread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by inoki247: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
lol we are in the Era where Cow is more precious than a diamond...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Elzakzaky: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
timzorisa:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

Bring your wife/sister as collateral and I will lend you money to stake on the 100% sure game. Or betterstill, sell your family house and play the game with the proceed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by brightovio007(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
9ja nor safe again. Please be vigilant

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Whiteshield: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thank you Buhari

You have awoken 4 things in Nigeria:.

1. The danger fulanis pose to the unity of Nigeria
2. The dispensability of the entire North
3.The effectiveness of the Sunday Igboho solution.

Most importantly,
4. Southern Unity

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Am saying it again... fight and kill this animals secretly without the public knowing.
God Bless ESN

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by obembet(f): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Buhari deserve another tenure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Shuzzi(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thunder fire Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
We warned you people

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
obembet:
M

I love obembet kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Otu oke (rat p**)
That community get weird name sha
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is terrible,the problem is We the southerners ,we need to chase this fools out of our domains ,we claim to run democracy of American people but we shy away from the good side of their democracy and rather embrace the loopholes,in America texas is known for farming and they have ranches too for their numerous cattles but here an illiterate fulani herders are allowed to go everywhere in farmlands to destroy agricultural products which will jeopardize our food security or they want us to eat only cow meat..they even carry their provocative tendencies to our express ways....disrupting vehicular traffic ..This is primitive,in 2015 I taught that with buharia as an army general and his vice as a pastor that the insecurity we face in this country will be attack physically through the experience of the General and the pastor will finished it off from spiritual dimensions as a spiritual General of Christ,this was the only reason I supported this clueless folks but I guess I was wrong...chai

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by beautyhd: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
See the mentality of the people I'm sharing same country with.

I will say it again, farmers should go about with concealable weapons for defense. When they encounter these human butchers in the name of Fulani herdsmen they can match them man to man.

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
If they attack you, attack them too. Lets do tit for tat. They have blood running thru them like us. Stop pampering fulani in your community

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Don't take these people to Police Station, take them to grave whenever you see them whether they offend you or not

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case / We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects / Malawian Ritual killers explain how they open kids’ skulls & remove their brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.