Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video (76571 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by frankson1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Newman20:

You're not Nigerian?

Don't mind him and those who liked his comment. Some people just open their mouths or type nonsense without understanding what the message they're laboring to pass.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by NOwazobia: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Another skit and people are already falling for it. One mumu girl on the thread is already shaking a table she herself is standing. Maybe she is a ghanian.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Alexis11: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
Such an insecure man-child... An insult to manhood!

Na dis kind statement una take turn all men to simps.

Go n sleep!
grin

12 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
November24:

Real men don't wear lingerie
Fuvk off if you don't know understand idioms.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
November24:

Dangrace01:

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nextstep(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Did I hear somebody say "it's wrong now..." or "the guy no get chill"?? Which kind nonsense talk is that? angry

After the girl worries him to buy wig and all the usual sturves we men have to pay for in the course of dating... she will go and use it to for another maga. Men don suffer, I tell you.

Ladies, if you don't want men to collect your wig, buy it yourself! Haba!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by anonym0us: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...

The guy get luck say na for posh eatery e tried this shiit mehn.

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy
guy forget you no go do shit, that day one person must die, my men go storm there fire shots, you go learn to mind your business.

14 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by EmekaBlue(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Even u reading this...ur gf/wife is cheating But not caught yet

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nextstep(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
istina:
So childish of him.
She is just your girl not your wife, just walk away and get yourself another lady who will be yours and yours alone.

But a wife starts out as girlfriend na...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Dangrace01: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

Lingerie linen two different things
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dangrace01:

Lingerie linen two different things
Cry me a river
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Whitelite: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Cadamlk:

I don't know you guy's definition of real man. His girlfriend was busy thrilling another man with the gift items he bought her. I may not have the balls to do what the guy did but he's my niggar .

Same here Bruv

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by thatgirl504(f): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Mensural pains does not affect the brain.

Be a responsible lady.

17 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Geesaintagape: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Relationship without trust
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by pacespot(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Girlfriend, not wife o A lot of men caught their untimely deaths because of women matter in this country.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.

Absolutely
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by November24(f): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

Go Bleep your dead father

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by ugofulfilled(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Real men don't wash their lingerie in the public.

Men don't wear that stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by SIRTee15: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Lol.
Cultists no fit kill me.I don pass that stage. wink

But guy, you see the thing wey that _fool do, if e try am for where I dey with my guys, e go wear that wig!

Na very _stupid mumu.Them go use weed burn him preek!Him dey muad. angry

So long he's not violent with the girl. I will advise u and ur guys to mind your business.
A jealous man is a man in rage. In that state, he's not thinking straight.
That guy fit take bottle stab person wey wan pokenose. If that happens, u guys will likely reciprocate in like manner.
In the end, matter to become police case. U will end up in cell on top wetin...
A girl that will still go to that guy's house tonight to beg and collect better prick.
Relationship matter is not that easy....it's not something u dey put mouth anyhow.

18 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by olabright31: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Shamelessly guy. He must be suffering from inferiority complex, otherwise he wouldn't descend that low. When has going out on lunch with the opposite gender became a crime?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Alexis11: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:
nobody is unkillabe. no go find who no dea find you.

Ignore that guy. Na small pikin.

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by PotatoSalad(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
istina:
So childish of him.
She is just your girl not your wife, just walk away and get yourself another lady who will be yours and yours alone.
Pussy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Alexis11: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
SIRTee15:

So long he's not violent with the girl. I will advise u and ur guys to mind your business.
That guy fit take bottle stab person wey wan pokenose. If that happens, u guys will likely reciprocate in like manner.
A girl that will still go to that guy's house tonight to beg and collect better prick.
Relationship matter is not that easy....it's not something u dey put mouth anyhow.

Ignore that teenager... Na small pikin dey worry am.

12 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Marv650(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
I have no pity to give. Their love na business, and it's time to move on..
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by melodyisaac: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
ogun kill your papa, useless animal . Future is not only female future is your smelling rotten pu**y. As*hole

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
ugofulfilled:

Men don't wear that stuff.
November24:

Go Bleep your dead father

Avoid correcting a man’s grammatical error when you can’t match his financial power. If your command of the English language can’t cure your poverty, why should you impose it on the man, whose lack of command of English has cured his own poverty? Language is a means of communication. Money is a means of remuneration. If you can communicate, but you can’t remunerate, don’t think you are better than a man who can’t communicate, but can remunerate. Always remember that the man who speaks big grammar works for the man who has big mullah!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Swinger60(f): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
she can go on business lunch but cannot buy her own wig and footwear undecided
No be lie,them dey useless.

Haba. that she wore the wig and footwear he gave her doesn't mean she can't buy her own.

I have plenty wigs and footwears I bought on my own, and, there are still one or two that my Man gave me as gift. Does it mean I can't buy for myself?

The man is just petty biko. and, his type can strip a woman of her cloth just because he bought it. (I have seen it happen)

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Crimrburster: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
I swear. Whether business lunch or not, a real man doesn't act this way. This looks like what a NL boy would do.
who is this simp

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Barzinime(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pele Capt. Save a hoe
nkwuocha1:
Lol...

The guy get luck say na for posh eatery e tried this shiit mehn.

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by stasius: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
That person shouting can you stop recording, I say will. You keep quiet?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
SIRTee15:

You sabi go talk o. :I
Them go beat am, him head go straight.
No time bro. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.