Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja (75447 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by marsman: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
I'm a human, ab.okis are animals.
I pray that you experience, what racism truly means, at the hand of a different race. Full

3 Likes

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by mozona(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
people like this should be ruling this country..

rest in peace
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
I don't have any pity for any dead fulani !

2 Likes

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by benzine: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
I don't know why I have no pity for abokis

Please no. Think of the parents having to bury their child. May God rest his soul and console the family
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by abbaashiru(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
meccuno:
The Igbo man that has been flying Buhari should be substituted with a Fulani pilot maybe he would do the lord's service. Quota system pilot. The day I would fly again and the pilot will say his name is Usman Mohammed I won't go again. grin
It's nice to know you acknowledge that it's an IBO man that flies Buhari around... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Moregreen: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:

hmm!
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Trimjos: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pls what is the equivalent of a flight Lieutenant in the Army?

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
blackmarket:
checked the name nd wen I saw it, I wasn't disappointed. imagine how he started, d dnt giv others d opportunity , always Going for d juicy positions.
rip thanks for not going the September 11 way.
he's a UAE trained pilot so STFU!
A very devout christian for that matter

2 Likes

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by jumper524(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
no one gives a Bleep..

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by starbn(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
gone too soon. after so many years of studies. now his about enjoying his fruit of labour. why. Nigerian military has lost so many pilots in recent years. it's need urgent investigation. their maintenance room need questioning. R.I.P.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Rest in peace Flight Lieutenant Chiroma Haruna Gadzama
cry
He flew a poorly maintained zoo aircraft!!!
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
you4me:
he's a UAE trained pilot so STFU!
A very devout christian for that matter
UAE that can't even operate their millitary machineries dey train person grin

What happened to going to isreal,Germany Poland for training.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Kolinakano: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:

Northerners no need pity from Christian.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
@ least have pity for your Christian Brother!!! MUMU brother!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Buhari was onboard...news reaching us now.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Crimrburster: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Yoruba Muslim, very daft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by georgeakins: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
If they investigate well, they will discover it was caused by corruption or error from the pilot or maintenance engineers. It is possible that someone could have cornered the money meant for maintenance of the aircraft to himself. Nothing spiritual about plane crash as religious merchants will want us to believe

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Niceman12:

And guess what, no one give a damn about your pity!
Tell her again!!!! We don't Fucking give a damn, BITCH NEGRO!!!

Nairaland Likes is affecting some people's accumen!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Viknat:
E get wife? Wetin go happen to her now
Oga go climb.......... lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Murrynmama: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:

And yet, same abokis are always steps ahead of you, unscrupulous element

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Crimrburster: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kolinakano:

Northerners no need pity from Christian.
abokis killings abokis, no problem. Business as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
who is this unbaptized, unscrupulous and unguarded apparition?
STFU!!! The Guy is A Christian if you so hate Muslims, but that not the point!!!!

Your Lala land dream shall never come to past if you keep things this way!
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Emzenoz(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Web2020:
Please, there is no such tribe like Hausa Fulani. Hausa is Hausa, Fulani is Fulani. They are two different tribes. The first are Nigerians while the later are foreign terrorist.
so why is a Fulani man the president of Nigeria ? u da ment guy
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hammyaladin:
If he is a Christian then he died in his stupidity
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Crimrburster: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Murrynmama:

always ahead in terrorism, almajiris.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
revolt:
Who drove the plane ke?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.... Your grammar needs R.I.P TOO
People no geh joy o...
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by abbaashiru(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
I'm a human, ab.okis are animals.
you're very S2pid.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

For the last 2 years, several successful, accomplished Igbo men & women queue up daily to affordably & safely fly Azman Air to Owerri, which is piloted and manned mainly by several Quota System Hausa Fulani pilots & crew.

I'm sure just one bigoted hooligan will not be missed. Keep consoling yourself while "quota system" products fly higher & higher.

Shun unbridled hate & bigotry.

May Flight Cdr. Chiroma Gadzama's soul rest in peace.
Louder!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Jonathan39: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
I don't have same view as him about the dead. But you mention any aspect of life the North has done better than the South? Just one
Murrynmama:

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
Yoruba Muslim, very daft.
I'm Hausa from the north, I'm Muslim and I'm proud about it!!

May Gadzama's and other Airmen's souls rest in peace and Harmony!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) / Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.