Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu (1066 Views)

Four Blocks Of Three Bedroom Flats For Sale Off Allen Avenue ,ikeja Lagos State. / Four Blocks Of Three Bedroom Flats For Sale Off Allen Avenue ,ikeja Lagos State. / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Let's build another beautiful flat apartment containing 3bedrooms, parlour and other comfort in thinkers corner, Enugu.

Let's see the best way to contain the needs of the lucky tenants that will stay in there.

Look out for more detailed labour costing peradventure you what to do it yourself (DIY) but don't know what artisans charge and how there ought to deliver their services.

You are welcome please.

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2021
The former arrangement that was made to fence the plot before we came in, may have made a mistake down the line. When we get to the site yesterday morning We discovered that the width of the land is not up to 50ft but 42ft. This affected our intention but will have to reschedule.

We have 3 options :

1) bring down the fence and adjust
2) redesign the building to 2bedrooms
Or 2bedrooms with a pent house

However we shall update you the option we finalize on
Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by 16inchdick: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2021
Dubemcapital1:
The former arrangement that was made to fence the plot before we came in, may have made a mistake down the line. When we get to the site yesterday morning We discovered that the width of the land is not up to 50ft but 42ft. This affected our intention but will have to reschedule.

We have 3 options :

Like what would be the cost to build four flats of 3bedroom ensuite
Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
16inchdick:

Like what would be the cost to build four flats of 3bedroom ensuite

It will cost money
It will cost what it costs to build four flats

When you ask ambiguous question such as this, no one who knows what building construction involves will give you a direct and workable answer because there are too many variables involved.
Whatever response you receive cannot be useful to you. Trust me.
When you are ready to build, you won't present your question this way.

1 Like

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dubemcapital1:

We have 3 options :

The situation here is same as what I mentioned to you last week.
The width of a plot I have is 42 feet.
Wanted to build a block of flats, but the width isn't giving me the encouragement to do that
Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
whirlwind7:

The situation here is same as what I mentioned to you last week.
The width of a plot I have is 42 feet.
Wanted to build a block of flats, but the width isn't giving me the encouragement to do that

In that case building 2 bedroom with pent house for your humble self if you must live there
Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
My client has concluded to go for 2bedroom flat, same design same shape
Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Here we go, the two bedroom design was ready not long ago.

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Earth workers at it

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Column erection

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:18am On Mar 16, 2021
We took the level to erect columns because of the type of foundation we chose here

However the straps blinding are to be suspended on the column and its base with reinforcement

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2021
Then blind off

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 4:28am On Mar 17, 2021
More on foundation wall

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Ready for filling

Beam casting

Foundation beam boarding

Beam steel reinforcement

Filling the block hole with broken block

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:42am On Mar 30, 2021
More pics on foundation

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2021
Having completed the oversight concrete (OSC) or (DPC) as many think. the client desires to take a break... We hope to return when material price normalizes.

Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by okeyfermod(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Coal city my home, weldone sir.
Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 4:51am On Jun 21, 2021
okeyfermod:
Coal city my home, weldone sir.

Wow, Thank you, I enjoy working in coal city.
Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Wisedove(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Well done sire, I am following this thread back to back grin
Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by RobbStark(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Didn't see column base digging.

I am following to the end wen you resume bro
Re: We Are building A New 3bedroom Flats Of Four Blocks @Thinkers Corner, Enugu by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
RobbStark:
Didn't see column base digging.

I am following to the end wen you resume bro

It was done, see pics below I did not take much pics on that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Drilling At Good Price Anywhere In Nigeria, Call Me Now 08100934210 / DEPOSIT 4M TO OWN A PLOT IN AMEN ESTATE PHASE 3!!! / FOR SALE��� This Lovely 4 Bedroom Terraced Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.