Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,660,580 members, 6,247,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 April 2021 at 04:27 AM

Meet DADDY K: Artist, Businessman And Philanthropist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet DADDY K: Artist, Businessman And Philanthropist (70 Views)

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers / Movie Producer And Philanthropist Irenita Nneke Eze Celebrates Birthday With New / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet DADDY K: Artist, Businessman And Philanthropist by sexyYBMB: 5:15pm On Feb 21
DADDY K formally known as Akpojivi Joel Onoriode is a painter and artist born on the 19th of April 1989 in Delta State, Nigeria. He started painting as a teenager in primary and secondary school as a form of release and a way of expressing himself.

“My passion for art was inspired by my late Dad when I was 2 years old, and whenever I was sad or angry or I was chastised for erring or not doing something right, I would go into my room and draw or sketch” he says, “Art was my go to place for solace and solitude. Back then it was just an outlet to relate and channel my annoyance positively, I never thought it would be a career path for me. But when I was in secondary school my friends and fellow students will come to me and beg me to draw/paint their portraits or to design cards for them.”

Daddy K decided to make a career of his passion by studying fine and applied arts at Delta State University Abraka(DELSU). On the 12th of March 2012, he represented DELSU as finalist at the SOCIETY OF NIGERIAN ARTISTS(SNA) tertiary institutions drawing competition, held at the Niger Delta Cultural Centre.
An event organized by the renowned Nigerian printmaker, painter and sculptor, Bruce Onobrakpeya. Joel graduated from DELSU in 2013 with a Bachelor of Art (B.A) Second Class

Continue Reading >> https://cooldude.entmediahub.com.ng/hot-news/meet-daddy-k-artist-businessman-and-philanthropist/

(1) (Reply)

Get MTN 1gb Data At N290 / *there Was A Faithful Servant* / Pete Edochie Advices Women On How To Handle Their Cheating Husbands (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.