Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released (13377 Views)

Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Pictures Of The Released Niger State Passengers Abducted By Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by etokhana: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6415463/bandits-kidnap-21-passengers-niger#99065497

Breaking News: The Niger State Government has succeeded in securing the release of all Abducted #RescueNSTAPassengers. Details shortly
https://twitter.com/GovNiger/status/1363520899786428423?s=19

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Oyiboman69: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
They should disclose the amount paid as a ransom in the process... Northern fools

38 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by NwaNimo1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
ok
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by inoki247: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
They will all be flown to Abuja soon to go see the President...

This the only development North will be getting for now getting kidnapped by bandits or terrorists and the government will pay the Ransom and also get them flown to Aso Rock....

20 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by triple996(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin thaz good news
bt please we need to do something fast about these issue of kidnapping, banditry, insurgency and ethno-religous conflits.the whole north is turning into a war zone.we need to do something urgently, fast b4 this country falls into a total ......
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by tungamaje: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oh these bandits are really kind-hearted. They kidnap and release victims without collecting a ransom. Very kind of them, they should keep it up

36 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by BigSarah(f): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Alat has entered niyen, cycle continues.

3 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by November24(f): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
I just weak for this country cry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Kuginzi: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by JosephXavier: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bandits now have a base in Niger state and the military can't locate them

While Boko Haram have their base at Borno and the military can't locate then too

ESN want to have their own in Imo state but the military uses their might to flush and bombard them

This logic no balance

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by tutudesz: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
How much was paid for their freedom And was Gumi the Marketing Manager involved in the process undecided We must get to the bottom of this today!!

5 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by massinola(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeria is finished. All thanks to our leaders.

I nearly slapped some useless youths in my area 2 days ago. Was preparing to go for a program when some youths came around bearing APC all over them. They asked me to go get my voter's card and 2 passport photographs so that they can register me as an APC member and they will give me #300 in return.
I was so mad at the 2 young fellas. I asked them;
So, this is what Nigeria youths have been reduced to, and they are comfortable with it?
I told them to point out one notable achievement of the APC government and I will register with them. They kept saying APC is not like PDP that are criminals. I now asked them to differentiate btw the two. They couldn't. I made it a point of duty that day to make sure no body in my street registered with them that day. I didn't go for the program again. I followed them wherever they went making sure no one collected their useless #300 in my street. So, there is money to share since and they let many die of starvation cos of lockdown? Are these people really humans?
APC =PDP but worst in all ramification.

8 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by naijapips04: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dem don settle dem.
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Monogamy: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Niger state has been on bad news lately.

May God heal the state
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Emu4life(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
SCAM GOVERNMENT.......CRIMINALS

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Msnbcny: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
November24:
I just weak for this country cry

Una don turn this chef to meme.
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by HeadShot: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
You forgot to tell us how much Buhari paid his boys for a job well done...

Gumi can locate them in the Bush

But the army and Police can't..

What a fine movie....it's only Yoruba people that these fulani criminals will deceive...
Watch and see how they will flood the thread to chant sai barber and how he has done it again grin

Heard Tinubu was the first to congratulate the government for a job well done grin... SMH

3 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by GamalNasser: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is the new way the North loots the National treasury

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Tobinrobin(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
I still will never understand why these guys aren’t getting annihilated. They’re receiving ransoms after ransom. They’re not secessionists just bunch of criminals getting pampered by the states. Plus I hate how they’re describing them as ‘bandits’

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by ojun50(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
patience120:
They've settled them, tomorrow another set will abduct more people.

Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Hadone(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by tuoyoojo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
When armed criminals are treated as kings and protesters as villains would only send a message to others that there is immerse reward in terrorism and banditry

I hope Nigeria would be able to survive till 2023

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Lassana7: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
That's a good news
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by oluade11: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thank you Lord Jesus.
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Crimrburster: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
After huge ransom.
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Minesbetter(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeria my country, I salute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Pipeline Explodes At Alimosho / Tinubu Arrives Ebonyi, Commissions APC Governorship Campaign Office / Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.