Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women (590 Views)

Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by ThundrCork(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Take away sex from the male-female equation and you will see a reality never seen before. Our Creator made men physically stronger but equally made women seductively appealing by installing in men an organ that makes it difficult for them to resist women. Men think they actually control the world but in reality women are the ones in control.

This organ under the mercy of women has caused wars, betrayals and destroyed lives. As long as men fail to break themselves from this spell, they will always be under the control of women and as long as you are under their control, you will never arrive at your full potential. Many men with high potentials have lost opportunities, wasted their lives and lost focus just because of this spell.

Good news is you can break off from this spell, you only need to program your mind and believe you are enough and the only thing that truly matters is fulfilling quality lifegoals. You must derive pleasure in abhorring all sexual desires - yes you can smiley.

The question that comes to mind is, do women really want men to be free from this spell? What would happen in the world If all men became free from it?

If you are interested in learning methods to achieve this goal, reply with "interested" and I would privately share with you powerful tips.

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by Akakanfirstclass(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
mehhnnn....

it is better to do self servicing than to simp around some loosed puna.. -Chao xing 645B.C

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
ThundrCork:
Take away sex from the male-female equation and you will see a reality never seen before. Our Creator made men physically stronger but equally made women seductively appealing by installing in men an organ that makes it difficult for them to resist women. Men think they actually control the world but in reality women are the ones in control.

This organ under the mercy of women has caused wars, betrayals and destroyed lives. As long as men fail to break themselves from this spell, they will always be under the control of women and as long as you are under their control, you will never arrive at your full potential. Many men with high potentials have lost opportunities, wasted their lives and lost focus just because of this spell.

Good news is you can break off from this spell, you only need to program your mind and believe you are enough and the only thing that truly matters is fulfilling quality lifegoals. You must derive pleasure in abhorring all sexual desires - yes you can smiley.

If you are interested in learning methods to achieve this goal, reply with "interested" and I would privately share with you powerful tips.
I'm interested sir.
Re: Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by NiRfreak(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nice one... I'm already on a stint of giving them space for now. They are life derailers
Re: Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by Oyiboman69: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
And you think you have the solution....

Re: Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by Joelsunnys: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Interested
Re: Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by serverconnect(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Reality of life.
Re: Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by phelonrays: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin

I was given anti-spell vaccine right from birth, I don't think I'm in the category of men you listed above...

My heart goes for those still suffering under the ''purported'' spell tho...... grin

Re: Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by lilvicky68(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chai..what a pity to those men..

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women by ThundrCork(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Chai..what a pity to those men..

Including you abi? �

(1) (Reply)

Family Members Are Evil! / “what My Girlfriend Did After I Became Broke” Story.... / What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.