Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone (755 Views)

5 Proven Steps To Get Your Songs On Top 100 Apple Music Nigeria Chart / Promote Your Songs On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations / Promo!!!promote Your Songs On NAIJAFLAVER And TOOXCLUSIVE For Just #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by segunpraiz(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
I have been in your shoes too before, wasting my hard earn money going to studios up and down.It is very unfortunate how our passion is not matching our financial ability to produce or promote our songs easily.Do you know that you can produce a standard studio work with your android or iPhone. One of the problems I do have with some of the people I told was there high spirit of not believing that you don't need to get a laptop,set of speakers or studio mic or whatsoever before you become a producer.
Now let's get to business. If you have the knowledge of FL studio before,its fine as this would really help you get used to the app I want to suggest for you quickly.This thread is for you too but my actual concern is to those who don't have any knowledge of production before and wants to learn things like beats making,mixing and mastering. I will teach you at a very affordable price and within the space of three month you should be able to start producing your songs at the comfort of your room. please don't miss this opportunity of learning how to produce your songs without going all the way to buying studio equipment or whatsoever but all you need to get is just your iPhone or Android device.
WHATSAPP ME NOW +2347066633581 and let's start work.My price is very affordable.Just think about it too.You produce your songs yourself anytime anyday with no cost after just five month through whatsapp videos and notes on how to use the App.I won't mention the name of the APP here until you inbox.I would also send you some of the beats I have made with it and I am sure a trial would convince you.STOP WASTING MONEY ON STUDIOS AGAIN.YOU ONLY NEED MONEY TO PROMOTE YOUR SONGS.

WHATSAPP ME:+2347066633581

Some might be like let me download the APP now.I will learn how to use it myself.I can actually tell you that it is more complex than you think.You need a teacher and I am here to help.Why must you be wasting 15k,20k,50k and so on and besides you are an upcoming artist. All you need is just to promote your songs.Another added advantage is that I will teach you the following too:
1)How to play the piano
2)mixing
3)mastering
4)Timing
5)beat making

WHATSAPP NOW:+2347066633581

STOP WASTING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY ON PRODUCERS.DO IT YOURSELF NOW WITH YOUR PHONE.

use the link to listen to one of my beats

https://worship.com.ng/track/EeZmruVH7NvoFp1
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Immortaltunez: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
segunpraiz:
I have been in your shoes too before, wasting my hard earn money going to studios up and down.It is very unfortunate how our passion is not matching our financial ability to produce or promote our songs easily.Do you know that you can produce a standard studio work with your android or iPhone. One of the problems I do have with some of the people I told was there high spirit of not believing that you don't need to get a laptop,set of speakers or studio mic or whatsoever before you become a producer.
Now let's get to business. If you have the knowledge of FL studio before,its fine as this would really help you get used to the app I want to suggest for you quickly.This thread is for you too but my actual concern is to those who don't have any knowledge of production before and wants to learn things like beats making,mixing and mastering. I will teach you at a very affordable price and within the space of three month you should be able to start producing your songs at the comfort of your room. please don't miss this opportunity of learning how to produce your songs without going all the way to buying studio equipment or whatsoever but all you need to get is just your iPhone or Android device.
WHATSAPP ME NOW +2347066633581 and let's start work.My price is very affordable.Just think about it too.You produce your songs yourself anytime anyday with no cost after just five month through whatsapp videos and notes on how to use the App.I won't mention the name of the APP here until you inbox.I would also send you some of the beats I have made with it and I am sure a trial would convince you.STOP WASTING MONEY ON STUDIOS AGAIN.YOU ONLY NEED MONEY TO PROMOTE YOUR SONGS.

WHATSAPP ME:+2347066633581

Some might be like let me download the APP now.I will learn how to use it myself.I can actually tell you that it is more complex than you think.You need a teacher and I am here to help.Why must you be wasting 15k,20k,50k and so on and besides you are an upcoming artist. All you need is just to promote your songs.Another added advantage is that I will teach you the following too:
1)How to play the piano
2)mixing
3)mastering
4)Timing
5)beat making

WHATSAPP NOW:+2347066633581

STOP WASTING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY ON PRODUCERS.DO IT YOURSELF NOW WITH YOUR PHONE.
stop deceiving yourself, you can't Produce no professional song with a mobile phone tongue
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by segunpraiz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Immortaltunez post=99295173] stop deceiving yourself, you can't Produce no professional song with a mobile phone tongue[/qu

Stop being negative..Have you heard the production before concluding..Use the link and stop discouraging others with your negative mindset
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Immortaltunez: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=segunpraiz post=99322699][/quote] it's not about being negative sir, how many professional song (both local and international musicians o) have u heard was made with a mobile phone cheesy grin, no serious Artist go take u serious sef angry tongue and I checked your link...u tried forreal, u are on the right track but it's not close to any standard yet...
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Bigdiddo(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Refinedbeing(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Immortaltunez:
stop deceiving yourself, you can't Produce no professional song with a mobile phone tongue
grin I tire give OP o. Instead make e say he wan sell something, he dey bobo people here.
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Immortaltunez:
it's not about being negative sir, how many professional song (both local and international musicians o) have u heard was made with a mobile phone cheesy grin, no serious Artist go take u serious sef angry tongue and I checked your link...u tried forreal, u are on the right track but it's not close to any standard yet...

Promotion is indispensable to success.
Do you think Eminem doesn't do promotion?
The bigger the promotion, the greater your chances of selling.
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2021
Immortaltunez:
It's all about saying bla bla bla towards the beats then promoting it.
Terry G once sold something titled NONSENSE.
In other words, the song titled NONSENSE was a hit.
Cardi B also says bla bla bla then the promotion makes it a hit.
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Immortaltunez: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's all about saying bla bla bla towards the beats then promoting it.
Terry G once sold something titled NONSENSE.
In other words, the song titled NONSENSE was a hit.
Cardi B also says bla bla bla then the promotion makes it a hit.
lol what are u smoking sir? I was talking about song quality in terms of production and not the lyrical contents
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2021
Immortaltunez:
lol what are u smoking sir? I was talking about song quality in terms of production and not the lyrical contents

It's the same production.
XYZ beats,123 mixing or/and mastering.
Promotion does the rest.
What drugs are you abusing, sir?
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Immortaltunez: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's the same production.
XYZ beats,123 mixing or/and mastering.
Promotion does the rest.
What drugs are you abusing, sir?
give just one example of a blown song recorded with phone and was given a massive promo ...u ok sir?
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Immortaltunez:
give just one example of a blown song recorded with phone and was given a massive promo ...u ok sir?
What is the difference between the production with the phone and the one without the phone?
What differentiates one from the other?
What makes one better than the other?
I don't care about those that have BLOWN.
I know the relevance of promotion to their FAME.
Are you alright,sir?
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Immortaltunez:

The fact you don't promote it doesn't mean it's not good.
Are you alright, sir?
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Immortaltunez: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The fact you don't promote it doesn't mean it's not good.
Are you alright, sir?
mention one that u know oga or go to sleep
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Immortaltunez:
mention one that u know oga or go to sleep

This has nothing to do with blowing because nobody can blow without promotion.
I have told you that your refusal to promote it doesn't mean it's not good.
If you still don't get it,then that's your cup of wine.
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Immortaltunez: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

This has nothing to do with blowing because nobody can blow without promotion.
I have told you that your refusal to promote it doesn't mean it's not good.
If you still don't get it,then that's your cup of wine.
I'm not sure I'm getting u ..so u mean a song recorded with phone (that's definitely gon sound wack) have big chance of blowing with fierce promotion
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Immortaltunez:
I'm not sure I'm getting u ..so u mean a song recorded with phone (that's definitely gon sound wack) have big chance of blowing with fierce promotion

If it sounds wack to you,it doesn't mean it will sound wack to another person.
Re: How To Produce Your Songs Yourself With Your Phone by Immortaltunez: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If it sounds wack to you,it doesn't mean it will sound wack to another person.
that's why u can't point out to just one song in the whole wide world recorded with a phone grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Someone To Teach Me How To Produce / Allstars Music Studio @ Affordable Price / Rihanna - What Now ( Prod. By Parker Ighile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.