Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors (12345 Views)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Dottore: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
J
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Cashsteady(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
unemployed igbo' and south south youths*
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by harmargedon: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
the NDDC building is not encouraging self
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by tigobacvv: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Where you see work, abii na you wan employ us?
undecided
Bros abeg, my neck
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by tigobacvv: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

I'll suggest you attach a sample or prototype of your resume to elucidate on your skills ...

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@SeniorWriter

Do you mean my own resume?
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
God bless Innoson.

Big congrats on this your cash out season of Niger delta money.
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by tyemi4509(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
dem try,but make una no allow them use una as tools for upcoming 2023 election campaign. Them try.

but if anybody see where them go teach us how to tap money ,make una let me know.

if you don sabi the work,no stay for nigeria o.

ja pa to another country because the glory of a man is only achieved in a strange land.
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by AyakaDunukofia: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Has Innoson not been training Niger Delta youths since 2006?
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
nairapiper:
FOUR-ODD KICKOFF TONIGHT FROM FRANCE !!!; I'M THE BEST TO GRACE FOOTBALL.
CHAT ME ON WHATS-APP;
091 33 0 1 92 90
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#

This is one of the fools that they say they want to train. Gamble addict.
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by edoairways: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
laiperi:
Cheap labor for Innoson and reward for Militias.

Who is training the Youths in Niger Delta that went to schools without jobs after playing by the rules?
Skills is far better than certificate though the latter is important

1 Like

Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Collins4u1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
laiperi:
Cheap labor for Innoson and reward for Militias.

Who is training the Youths in Niger Delta that went to schools without jobs after playing by the rules?

Which cheap labor,,,, they're not working in the factory!

They've workshop where they're trained

1 Like

Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by coputa(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ctorch:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nddc-to-train-unemployed-youths-at-innoson-motors/
With all these welding and fabrication, painting, there's no bright future for them
.NDDC should send these chaps abroad to acquire IT skills that will help them compete globally and shapen their future.
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by MysteryShopper: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Cool
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by overlord77: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ctorch:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nddc-to-train-unemployed-youths-at-innoson-motors/

It's a lie, they are looking for how to embezzle more billions. They will train 5 and say they trained 5000.
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by eburuu: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
no be couple them day couple there
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Seniorwriter(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
tigobacvv:

Do you mean my own resume?

Your resume is not needed ....

A prototype of what you've done for a client.
In short always post the both the former and latter of Resumes

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@SeniorWriter
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
So you want to train your people in a private company in the east instead of setting up a factory in your Niger Delta ?? so after the training who will employ them, Innoson ? because you people gave him money to start up the company na, who are we fooling? stupid people
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by dimugonabo: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chris0017:

Abeg play the game and win millions, we will celebrate with you here on nairaland

I swear grin

Na we go celebrate am pass.
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Raxxye(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Avenue to siphon money!
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by AK481(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
they should patronise innoson so the boys can see work ..
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by AntiHate: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Cool
Pls my building at Obosi is almost completed, so I will need u to come and do an assessment and give me the total cost required for the painting. Pls I want the best paint obtainable.
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Sunnydoo: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
U look like the person in the picture. shocked

emmabest2000:
Only if they will be able to abide to the rules
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Asadujames202(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Aphonja boys should never be allowed to partake in this

I don't want to hear stories of missing SKULLs
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Blackdisciple(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na so ...
while the rest keep empowering bandits amongst others.
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by emetisuccess(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Very nice, please do it ooooo
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by tigobacvv: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Your resume is not needed ....

A prototype of what you've done for a client.
In short always post the both the former and latter of Resumes

@SeniorWriter
Okay sir. Noted.
Thanks
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Seniorwriter(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
tigobacvv:

Okay sir. Noted.
Thanks

It's nothing ...i always like to see young adults gainfully engaged to earn....moreso
Work on getting 100 clients from now on....retain them then also get an added service(s) skill related to work or job search ....if you have 100 clients that subscribe to the added service and you charge #500 monthly fees for the added service you'll be sure of #50k monthly residual income for the added service(s) you render.

I'm always a text away on facebook(where I make my residual income).

@SeniorWriter
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by tigobacvv: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

It's nothing ...i always like to see young adults gainfully engaged to earn....moreso
Work on getting 100 clients from now on....retain them then also get an added service(s) skill related to work or job search ....if you have 100 clients that subscribe to the added service and you charge #500 monthly fees for the added service you'll be sure of #50k monthly residual income for the added service(s) you render.

I'm always a text away on facebook(where I make my residual income).

@SeniorWriter
Thanks for this wonderful tip. How do I reach you sir?
Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Seniorwriter(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
To all young adults earning in their Legit way....

@SeniorWriter

Re: NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors by Seniorwriter(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
tigobacvv:

Thanks for this wonderful tip. How do I reach you sir?

Via my facebook Id on my profile.
Deep Quote
Ability to lean and relearn is a Superpower.

@SeniorWriter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangers Of Cloning Your Plate Number / When To Dump That Car Engine Before It Runs You Down / Is Benz ML320 Good For Nigeria Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.