Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Say "I Love My Wife" If Your Relationship Is Struggling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say "I Love My Wife" If Your Relationship Is Struggling (165 Views)

I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Say "I Love My Wife" If Your Relationship Is Struggling by Akinpedia(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Wouldn't you love to hear your wife say, "I love my wife"? It is a wonderful thing to hear from your wife. Not only is it flattering when she says such words to you, but it is also indicative of how much you love and care for her. Your wife truly loves you and your marriage more than anything.

If you are in love with your wife now, just continue on with your day and do not even think about falling in love with her again. Do not think that you can get her back by seducing her.

No woman wants a man who is weak and needy. If you fall into this category, all you will do is push her away and further distance yourself from her. So please, just let go of that thought right now.

I am not trying to tell you that you should not try to be seductive with your wife if you are still in love with her or if you are hoping to regain your wife's love. However, I am trying to give you some advice on how you can make her say, "I love my wife."

Women's emotions vary so dramatically that what makes them happy one moment may bring them sadness the next. Just like men, women need to go through different experiences and feelings before they come to the conclusion that they feel love for their husbands.

When it comes to feelings, women have many more complex emotions than men do. While men are often straightforward and express their emotions very quickly, women can take their time getting there. When a man says, "I love my wife," he is declaring his basic truth: That he is loyal and faithful. Women, on the other hand, are often more cryptic.

Women love romantic thoughts and images. One popular method of expressing love to your wife is through romance. You can do this by sending her lots of romantic love quotes and poems. The way you choose to present these love quotes and poems will depend on how you feel about her, your marital situation, and the direction, you are taking in your marriage.

If you are married and the romance has died down, you might send her a bunch of love messages and poems to keep her spirits up. A man might send his wife dozens of sexy love messages and poems each week.

However, if he does not feel as emotionally connected to her as he did when he was first married, he will probably not want to do this anymore. If you want to keep your wife happy, it might be best for you to tone things down and not send her too many love messages and poetry.

Another great way to let your wife know that she is loved is through famous actresses. Two examples of excellent actresses whom every woman should know about are Angelina Jolie and Reese Witherspoon.

These two ladies have proven that they love their husbands with various romantic gestures. Even if your wife does not necessarily fall for either of these stars, it does not mean that you cannot do anything to make her feel special to you and to keep her happy.

The final way to let your wife know that you care for her is through funny sayings. A lot of men say stupid and meaningless things to their wives. One of the most hilarious things that I have heard from a man is "

You are so beautiful, your smile is the most wonderful thing in the world". If your wife responds to this romantic gesture with laughter, you should feel as though your wife has finally fallen for you. Of course, this tip may work better if your wife is a funny and witty person. If you love this story, you can read more online https://www.healthyflick.com/category/lifestyle/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Africans Smart And Hardworking / Help Me Out / Thinking Out Loud About Cheats In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.