Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc (3476 Views)

Earn Free Bitcoins Clicking Ads / How To Earn Free Bitcoins Fast 2018 | Latest BTC Free Methods To Earn / Earn Free Bitcoins Performing Simple Tasks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2021
Good day to you,

Here's an Information you can use...

I know you have been eager to invest into cryptocurrencies and don't know how to start your investment in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, BCH, Dogecoin, Dash, Tron, Ripple, etc. Well, the new is...

The federal government has ban the buying and selling of cryptocurrency in Nigeria so it becomes difficult to even buy crypto currency and invest in it... Here's the easy way...

A Chrome-like browser has been developed to help you and I to start getting Bitcoins for FREE. Yes, I mean FOR FREE!!!

Today, a unit of bitcoin (1.0btc) that was sold for less than N1000 in 2010 is now ......wait for it! - N33MILLION naira today. If converted to dollars it is valued at $52.5k. Even Ethereum that was less than N10k (1.0eth) 2 - 3years ago now sells for N1M today. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) that was sold for less than N2,000 in 2017 is now N400k today. Other cryptocurrencies are gaining momentum and going bullish. What if you had invested like N20k or N50k back then, by now you would be smiling to the bank big time!.

Anyways, eyes don open but these Altcoins are becoming expensive by the day. Today I wanna help you get some Bitcoins for FREE. All you need to is mine it and accumulate as much as you can. Then create a wallet and store it for future sales as the value will increase exponentially. That's what I'm doing and I'm already accumulating as much FREE Bitcoins as I can. You don't want to waste too much time before the link I will share with you will be removed...

-> https : // bit . ly / 3rDIjb4 <- (do well to join the spaces together by copying it to your browser because of Nairaland bot)

Just chat me up on zero nine zero seven nine four one seven nine zero two.

I will be glad to send it to you FOR FREE cos it is FREE!

I will also add you to my Innercircle Cryptominers Whatsapp group where I will showing you secret ways to mining Bitcoins faster so you don't fall into the hands of scammers. It is as FREE as I said it, no backend sales, totally F.R.E.E!

You will thank me later...

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by BadEnglish(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2021
dilini:
Good day to you,

Here's an Information you can use...

I know you have been eager to invest into cryptocurrencies and don't know how to start your investment in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, BCH, Dogecoin, Dash, Tron, Ripple, etc. Well, here is the good news ��

The federal government has ban the buying and selling of cryptocurrency in Nigeria�� so it becomes difficult to even buy crypto currency and invest in it... Here's the easy way ��

A Chrome-like browser has been developed to help you and I to start getting Bitcoins for free. Yes, I mean FOR FREE!!!

Today, a unit of bitcoin (1.0btc) that was sold for less than N1000 in 2010 is now ......wait for it! - N33MILLION naira today. If converted to dollars it is valued at $58,000� ��. Even Ethereum that was less than N10k (1.0eth) 2 - 3years ago now sells for N1M today. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) that was sold for less than N2,000 in 2017 is now N400k today. Other cryptocurrencies are gaining momentum and going bullish. What if you had invested like N20k or N50k back then, by now you would be smiling to the bank big time!������.

Anyways, eyes don open but these Altcoins are becoming expensive by the day. Today I wanna help you get some Bitcoins for FREE. All you need to is mine it and accumulate as much as you can. Then create a wallet and store it for future sales as the value will increase exponentially. That's what I'm doing and I'm already accumulating as much FREE Bitcoins as I can. You don't want to waste too much time before the link I will share with you will be removed...

Just chat me up on zero nine zero seven nine four one seven nine zero two

I will be glad to send it to you FOR FREE cos it is FREE!

You will thank me later...

Drop the link na
Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by Mide3367: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Oya na my number 07015585967
Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
You guys can check it out now, read through and start mining. I also have step-by-step videos I will send to anyone who will wanna start mining bitcoins for free.. just chat me up

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2021
Today's worth of bitcoin @ 0.0090000btc is about N1.7M. If you can be consistent with mining free bitcoins for a month you can achieve that feat.

Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it, today @ 1.0btc is worth N32M naira and it will soon hit N40M before the end of the second quarter of 2021.

Follow the link below to start mining bitcoins for FREE

https : // bit . ly / 3rDIjb4 (Do well to close up the spaces by copying it and pasting it to your browser.

Add me on WhatsApp with zero nine zero seven nine four one seven nine zero two and I will send it to you FOR FREE

I will also add you to my Innercircle Cryptominers Whatsapp group where I will showing you secret ways to mining Bitcoins faster so you don't fall into the hands of scammers. It is as FREE as I said it, no backend sales, totally F.R.E.E!

Thank me later....

Good luck

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Imagine earning this kind of btc FOR FREE!!! It takes commitment and persistence to achieve this goal

Mining bitcoin is the in-thing now and almost everyone are mining btc because of its sudden rise in value

The image here represent a sample account of someone who has been mining same bitcoin that is valued
for over N30million just for 5days. Copy the link below and start mining bitcoin for FREE!

https : // bit . ly / 3rDIjb4 (Do well to close up the spaces by copying it and pasting it to your browser)

Remember, 1.0btc (bitcoin) will soon hit N40m before June 2021. Mark my word!

Add me on WhatsApp with zero nine zero seven nine four one seven nine zero two and I will send it to you FOR FREE

You will thank me later

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
You can scale up your bitcoin mining speed using your laptop or computer at home
or at your workplace provided it is connected to the internet.

My mining speed has scale my btc account up by 62% and it keeps adding up. I should be
one nudge close to 0.009345020022btc before 2pm today and it keeps adding up. And the best
part is I'm mining btc for FREE!

Start your BTC Mining Now and pave your way to Crypto Millions!

You will thank me later!

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
Do you know you can use one account and mine as much bitcoin you
want on different device?

Yes!!!

And when I say on different device I mean
you can use as much as 5, 10, 15, or 20 Android Phones, Tablets, Laptops,
or Computer systems that are all connected to the internet...

What this means is that with just one gmail account you can mine bitcoin
for FREE on different devices... This is one of the secrets to mining bitcoin
very fast without no delay just as I'm doing...

Do you want proof? Watch the video below to see how this guy is farming
with different devices while mining bitcoin with just ONE GMAIL ACCOUNT!

WoW!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpMCaXydPIo

You need not waste much time as thousands of people are mining bitcoin which
is the in-thing today! Remember, 1.0btc = N30million and it has been predicated
it will soar to N40million before the end of 2nd quarter of 2021

What are you waiting for? Follow the link below to start mining bitcoins for FREE

https : // bit . ly / 3rDIjb4 (Do well to close up the spaces by copying it and pasting it to your browser.

Thank me later....

Good luck

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by Richiee9(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
dilini:
Do you know you can use one account and mine as much bitcoin you
want on different device?

Yes!!!

And when I say on different device I mean
you can use as much as 5, 10, 15, or 20 Android Phones, Tablets, Laptops,
or Computer systems that are all connected to the internet...

What this means is that with just one gmail account you can mine bitcoin
for FREE on different devices... This is one of the secrets to mining bitcoin
very fast without no delay just as I'm doing...

Do you want proof? Watch the video below to see how this guy is farming
with different devices while mining bitcoin with just ONE GMAIL ACCOUNT!

WoW!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpMCaXydPIo

You need not waste much time as thousands of people are mining bitcoin which
is the in-thing today! Remember, 1.0btc = N30million and it has been predicated
it will soar to N40million before the end of 2nd quarter of 2021

What are you waiting for? Follow the link below to start mining bitcoins for FREE

https : // bit . ly / 2NUCTcF (Do well to close up the spaces by copying it and pasting it to your browser.

Thank me later....

Good luck
The browser isn't loading any page now..I switched off the vpn to check maybe it's my network and it started working but the start mining click was just rolling...please I am confused

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Richiee9:

The browser isn't loading any page now..I switched off the vpn to check maybe it's my network and it started working but the start mining click was just rolling...please I am confused

it could your phone, the browser is working perfectly. I have been mining on it 24hours even at night. I leave my computer on and my wifi and it mines on autopilot... Check your fone or better still switch it off and on again then it should work perfectly

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
For those who would wish to continue to mine bitcoin for FREE remember
it takes determination, consistency and belief to reach 1.0btc if you can
keep up with the pace.

Do not just stick with just one device, you can also do so with your brother's,
sister's, family's or friends' phone and mine FREE bitcoins using the same
gmail address.

Someone I know has been mining bitcoin for three months and he actually
made it to 1.0btc. Not bad becoming N30million richer in just 3 months!!

If you still wanna mine FREE BITCOINS hop over to this link below and
start immediately!

https : // bit . ly / 3rDIjb4 (Do well to close up the spaces by copying it
and pasting it to your browser.

(Remember, as at the time of writing this 1.0btc was valued at N33,000,000 (N33million).

Start now.... and thank me later
Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
A time investment in Bitcoin for the next 3 - 5 months will fetch you around N33MILLION while mining for FREE!

Check out how much 1.0btc is worth in Naira below.

Get on the bandwagon and start accumulating btc for the future

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2021
Do you know that before the end of the 2nd quarter of 2021 1.0btc will get to $55k?

As at this morning 1.0btc is now $50k, last year by this time 1btc was less that $20k. See the difference?

Overtime the crypto currency market is becoming volatile and it is an avenue to becoming wealthy if you know your way around it. That's why it is advisable to start accumulating bitcoins for the future.

The image below confirms one of the ways I am accumulating bitcoins for FREE!! And that's why I am sharing this goodnews for FREE! You too can start accumulating BITCOINS FOR FREE..

Thank me later....

Good luck

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by Honeysheabutter: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2021
FG can not stop us. Buy and sell your crypto at a reasonable price
Call/Watsap on 09036083142 to join the watsap group
https:///EJonDf99cPhBZACnhyTuyd
Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
If you're not storing bitcoins and other high-valued Altcoins well, don't bite yourself when you later see bitcoins being valued at $100k before October 2021...

I just say make I yan you o! Crypto currency mining is the way to go...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2021
Wow!! 1.0 bitcoin is now N36M as at this morning 8th March, 2021 and the stage is set for the bullish run. Hundreds of people who are into crypto currency trading and mining are already cashing out BIG TIME!

Other Crypto currencies hitting the bullish run includes Ethereum that has hit the roof!! 1.0Eth is now N1.2M, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is now over N300k while Litecoin (Litoshi) is now over N100k.. INCREDIBLE!!!

Compare when this Altcoins were barely below N10M (Btc), 100k (Eth) and 20k (Lite) this time last year, imagine mining and accumulating much bitcoins and by this time you would be smiling to the bank!!

If I were you I won't hesitate to start mining bitcoins immediately because it is FREE!!

Thank me later....

Good luck

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 5:07am On Mar 11, 2021
I cannot stress this much, bitcoin is the best thing to have happened to us in our generation and 2021 is looking good for crypto currency investment and trading.

Who would believe Bitcoin will rise so high to this point? $56k today? Wow! This same bitcoin that was less than $20k in October 2020? And it keeps soaring high, on a good bullish run. Isn't it the best time to start accumulating, mining, trading and investing in Bitcoin? See the image below..

Thousands of people out there are mining bitcoin for FREE seriously, it takes just a month, two or three months to mine and own 1.0btc if you put in the energy, time and be consistent with it... An example where you can mine Bitcoin for FREE is given below...

If I were you I won't hesitate to start mining bitcoins immediately because it is FREE!!

Thank me later....

Good luck

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by Judek2(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2021
dilini:
Wow!! 1.0 bitcoin is now N36M as at this morning 8th March, 2021 and the stage is set for the bullish run. Hundreds of people who are into crypto currency trading and mining are already cashing out BIG TIME!

Other Crypto currencies hitting the bullish run includes Ethereum that has hit the roof!! 1.0Eth is now N1.2M, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is now over N300k while Litecoin (Litoshi) is now over N100k.. INCREDIBLE!!!

Compare when this Altcoins were barely below N10M (Btc), 100k (Eth) and 20k (Lite) this time last year, imagine mining and accumulating much bitcoins and by this time you would be smiling to the bank!!

Thank me later....

Good luck

Oga.. 1BTC is not 36m..
1btc is about 25m to 26m..

The price you see there on LUNO is traders price.

If you think you got a wonderful price on Luno. Go and withdraw.

The price is high due to inability of traders to withdraw, they keep on trading and inflating the price ONLY ON LUNO

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by KingAlabi: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Op no vex try withdraw from cryto-tab browser.

Premium tears loading grin
Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

Premium happiness await everyone who's mining from CryptoTab. Go to YouTube and do a search on those who have been withdrawing from it and stop derailing people from good opportunities like this one...

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by Emeka71(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Nice information.

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

You can withdraw but it takes like a million years to make 1dollar. grin
Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by KingAlabi: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You can withdraw but it takes like a million years to make 1dollar. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I heard a guy did it for one month and got only 52 cents

Wetin you wan use that one do ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 1:07am On Mar 15, 2021
dilini:
Today's worth of bitcoin @ 0.0090000btc is about N1.7M. If you can be consistent with mining free bitcoins for a month you can achieve that feat.

Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it, today @ 1.0btc is worth N32M naira and it will soon hit N40M before the end of the second quarter of 2021.

Thank me later....

Good luck

On this date February 23rd, 2021 I predicted that Bitcoin will get to N40M and I didn't mince words when I said that... Fast forward to today 1.0btc has crossed the N40M mark! You can confirm that on luno judging from the image I screenshot.

Have you started mining bitcoins for FREE? Maybe No!

Thousands of people out there are mining bitcoin for FREE seriously, it takes just a month, two or three months to mine and own 1.0btc if you put in the energy, time and be consistent with it... An example where you can mine Bitcoin for FREE is given below...

https : // bit . ly / 2NUCTcF (Do well to close up the spaces by copying it and pasting it to your browser.

Thank me later....

Good luck

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I heard a guy did it for one month and got only 52 cents

Wetin you wan use that one do ? cheesy

How You Can Speed Up Your CryptoTab Bitcoin Mining process..

1. Buy higher cloud mining speed (x10 is better)... For Nigerians, be careful so the debit on your card linked to your bank account won't be suspended. FG's ban on cryptocurrency buying and selling
2. Share your affiliate link with friends and families, help them to install it on their phons and advise them on what to do.
3. Share your affiliate link on different Facebook business and internet marketing groups, don't spam
4. Link your CryptoTab account with different android or ios devices. As many as you can link up, only with one gmail account is okay...
5. Always make use of CryptoTab browser for all your surfing and browsing concerns and searches. It also help in boosting your mining speed

See sample images of my Crypto tab account, and how many are mining bitcoin with me...

With all of the above mentioned your mining speed will increase astronomically and you should be mining more bitcoins as it were

Goodluck guys...

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by KingAlabi: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2021
dilini:

How You Can Speed Up Your CryptoTab Bitcoin Mining process..

1. Buy higher cloud mining speed (x10 is better)... For Nigerians, be careful so the debit on your card linked to your bank account won't be suspended. FG's ban on cryptocurrency buying and selling
2. Share your affiliate link with friends and families, help them to install it on their phons and advise them on what to do.
3. Share your affiliate link on different Facebook business and internet marketing groups, don't spam
4. Link your CryptoTab account with different android or ios devices. As many as you can link up, only with one gmail account is okay...
5. Always make use of CryptoTab browser for all your surfing and browsing concerns and searches. It also help in boosting your mining speed

See sample images of my Crypto tab account, and how many are mining bitcoin with me...

With all of the above mentioned your mining speed will increase astronomically and you should be mining more bitcoins as it were

Goodluck guys...

You look genuine
So I won't aim any dig at you again

But from your screenshot

It's only approximately $2 you have made

Why that?
Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
KingAlabi:

You look genuine
So I won't aim any dig at you again

But from your screenshot

It's only approximately $2 you have made

Why that?

Im a busy dude with other businesses that I do, so I try to keep up with the CryptoTab mining. Besides that I have other mining accounts different from CryptoTab that mines bitcoin for me on autopilot (Actually three legit and genuine cryptocurrency trading platforms). So imagine having 1.0btc mined from different platforms (3) and does it over and over again. Using the current bitcoin value (naira) from Luno we are talking in excess of 1.0 x 3 btc = 3.0btc x N41,000,000 (and repeating the process over and over again)...and all these are for FREE. I also have platforms where I trade and also purchase hash rate for bitcoin mining...

So you can imagine how much I'm worth right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by Kesiena500: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Am very Sorry to slid into your privacy at this time and happy New Week To You All...

I am introducing you guys to this because it is highly rewarding and beneficial.

i need serious and result oriented individuals who are willing to work with me on a monthly basis who can invest a one time N6,500 in a contribution scheme to earn over #N4M within a month....

NOTE: YOU MUST WILLING TO BRING 2 PERSONS IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH ME BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE, NO PROBLEMS I CAN GIVE YOU 2 FROM MY GROUP....

Pls � the conditions above is very important and beneficial for the overall success of each members..

if you're interested kindly drop your WhatsApp number
Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by yazga: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
Richiee9:

https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646
Re: This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc by dilini(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
If you've invested in bitcoin two years ago get ready! Bitcoin is about to hit $60 before end of March... No specifications, just simple Time Analysis...

Other Cryptocurrencies (Altcoins) to follow suit...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m / Finally Got A Right Source For 2 Odds Daily / Make 10 Percent Of Your Deposit Daily!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.