Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State (41698 Views)

Mother And Son Die In Road Crash In Taraba (Photos) / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by kechywillz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
That place is beautiful but Fulani wants to conquer that place with every being in them,but it has been impossible

1 Like

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by favour32(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
JoeEeL:

Dont mind the sly bastards. Crafty devilish serpents. Yorubas and Igbos do not always agree on everything but we are not that dissimilar. On the streets, there is a level of agreement between the 2 groups. Once in a while, there are disagreements but that is to be expected. On other 'faced' forums like facebook and twitter, the level of agreement is tenable as well.

Its only on faceless forums like this, you start seeing miscellaneous monikers driving wedges between the groups. I used to disbelieve it until the day I witnessed the same moniker standing for 2 opposing tribes. He stood for one tribe as far back as 5 years ago (after combing thru his very old posts), and started representing a new tribe. Sometimes they open multiple accounts and temporarily forget which is which.

These are devils right from birth.
You are absolutely correct.

2 Likes

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Esales(m): 1:50am On Feb 23, 2021
ghettochild4u:

See where dem suppose dey graze cows not on peoples' farm

When they reach here, they'll still graze their cows on people's farm. That's how they are.
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by cronsberg: 1:53am On Feb 23, 2021
Let me be the spoiler here by bringing an actual shocker to all these tribal bigots. Guess which tribe is the single largest tribe by population in Taraba state? the FULANI tribe that you so hate. This is a state that i know like the back of my hands, so accept it or not, it is the fact on ground. verifiable by anyone who cares to travel round the state to see for him/herself.
From Abbare, to Iware, to Karim, to Garba Chede, to Karamti, to Goje, Mai hula, Gassol, Nguroje, Maisamari, Mayo ndaga, Kakara, Dorofi, Mayo Dule, to the Jalingo Wukari axis, and literally hundres of other towns traversing the whole state are mojority fulani inhabited and dominated towns. No one even needs to tell you. you see thousands of them, with thousands of their cattle and businesses etc Now i know mumuye or Jukun might clame true sons of the soil, but in reality, how many local governments can each tribe claim to be the majority? for example, besides takum LGA, where else is Jukun a majority? besides Wukari, where else can mumuye claim? but fulani are there throughout the length and breadth of the state. this is not my wishful thinking, it is reality. The fulani are not just some ragtag minority insignificant and disorganised tribe that you can just walk over and deal with like you lots like to insinuate here. You are just fantasizing the whole thing. While the reality is that they have done their conquering long ago into the nooks and cranies of most of these states that you like to think are christian or indigenous state or whatever that means. states like adamawa, taraba, bauchi, gombe, niger et.c there is nothing you can do to fulani people in those states.
they have long established themselves, started and grown businesses, married and born alot of children, even intermarried to true indigenous tribes there, they have massive cattle empires unlike what you can imaging, literally tens of thousands of cattle are roaming these bushes and forests that you see, and they all have owners with majority being fulanis. Without exergeration, fulani people number in the millions in nigeria alone, they are without mincing words the single largest tribe in several states like Adamawa, taraba, bauchi, gombe, kebbi, katsina etc. and in recent times, they are armed. Now do you really think fighting and violence will work in this situation? Is it not more realistic to use logic and actually try to avoid conflict at all cost?

2 Likes

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Seebrian(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2021
cronsberg:
Let me be the spoiler here by bringing an actual shocker to all these tribal bigots. Guess which tribe is the single largest tribe by population in Taraba state? the FULANI tribe that you so hate. This is a state that i know like the back of my hands, so accept it or not, it is the fact on ground. verifiable by anyone who cares to travel round the state to see for him/herself.
From Abbare, to Iware, to Karim, to Garba Chede, to Karamti, to Goje, Mai hula, Gassol, Nguroje, Maisamari, Mayo ndaga, Kakara, Dorofi, Mayo Dule, to the Jalingo Wukari axis, and literally hundres of other towns traversing the whole state are mojority fulani inhabited and dominated towns. No one even needs to tell you. you see thousands of them, with thousands of their cattle and businesses etc Now i know mumuye or Jukun might clame true sons of the soil, but in reality, how many local governments can each tribe claim to be the majority? for example, besides takum LGA, where else is Jukun a majority? besides Wukari, where else can mumuye claim? but fulani are there throughout the length and breadth of the state. this is not my wishful thinking, it is reality. The fulani are not just some ragtag minority insignificant and disorganised tribe that you can just walk over and deal with like you lots like to insinuate here. You are just fantasizing the whole thing. While the reality is that they have done their conquering long ago into the nooks and cranies of most of these states that you like to think are christian or indigenous state or whatever that means. states like adamawa, taraba, bauchi, gombe, niger et.c there is nothing you can do to fulani people in those states.
they have long established themselves, started and grown businesses, married and born alot of children, even intermarried to true indigenous tribes there, they have massive cattle empires unlike what you can imaging, literally tens of thousands of cattle are roaming these bushes and forests that you see, and they all have owners with majority being fulanis. Without exergeration, fulani people number in the millions in nigeria alone, they are without mincing words the single largest tribe in several states like Adamawa, taraba, bauchi, gombe, kebbi, katsina etc. and in recent times, they are armed. Now do you really think fighting and violence will work in this situation? Is it not more realistic to use logic and actually try to avoid conflict at all cost?
. Putting mumuye people in Wukari local government and Jukun people in Takum local government goes to show that you are a total stranger to the state. Please stop misleading Nigerians on a important discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by vacettetommy(m): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Omihanifa:
Dear OP you forgot to add the following things

in mambilla refrigerator is useless ( people don't use it there)
All you need to do is to drop your drink outside and in little or no time it becomes very cold.

Mosquitoes are literally powerless too in mambilla

There cows are very massive ( they look like elephants)

Their people love drinking tea grin

When going to mambilla, it's advisable to go with a manual car because if the high and low terrain

Their women have thick thighs and fresh skin grin

Plus rate of HIV is high over there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by XAUBulls: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Northurmate:

CREDIT: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mambilla_Plateau

Pictures Credit: Northeast Reporters, Nigeria Galleria and Pioneer News Online
The serenity and landscape here are truly... Mind-blowing! One more place that without a doubt, I will be visiting for vacation.
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by XAUBulls: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
alingo2013:
Their are plenty hills and valleys more beautiful than this in plateau state I have seen it
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by XAUBulls: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
taju4free:
I served there... It is cold throughout the year you don't need a fridge and it is a beautiful place with caring people.
That's mad cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix) / Motor Accident At Yaba Road, Ondo Town (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.