Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,675 members, 7,805,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year (25645 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award / Headies: Wizkid, Davido And Others Wins But See Who Is Boss Of All / Davido Wins Artiste Of The Year At Headies 2018 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by RealEzee(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
michaelpop50:

All this na old glory bro. His decline started in 2020. Start your observation from 2020 till now and henceforth. The last hit song when wizkid release na Joro.

You see this music business? Once you complete 10 years, you go start a gradual decline. Wizkid completed 10 years in 2019.
you agree with the stats abi u no agree? That's d koko, this 10 years tin u bringing up is not relevant at the moment cos we're talking about the present and as it stands Wizkid has not shown any sign of decline from the stats jejeli.

Brother Balogun is now global and as such is not measured by the local scene influence but a global audience, have you watched foreign reaction to his songs, especially MIL album? Those peeps are thrilled Vibing to his sound.

Shout out to all our creatives back home they're the best thing Naija got after crude oil.
I'm glad Tay Iwar and Tems made it to the album n still did justice to it.

2 Likes

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by temi1290: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
anochuko01:

Oga, Na gospel category be this

Isnt it the same omah lay that sang

"e say make i put the thing o,
put the thing, put the thing ooo"

what was he putting
Or what was he glorifying there grin

I'll never be a fraudstar, but i'll always pick CashApp over any other omah lay's song

My Theresa,hum

I dey give am,hum

She dey lick am,hum

E dey sweet am,hum

Lol
Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by temi1290: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
hollywater:
Thank you bro. Yoruba media at work.

1 Like

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by anochuko01(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
temi1290:

My Theresa,hum

I dey give am,hum

She dey lick am,hum

E dey sweet am,hum

Lol

i swear i never heard of this one and i had to google to be sure you werent lying.
i suppose nack that mannerbbq guy for head

1 Like

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by temi1290: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
anochuko01:

i swear i never heard of this one and i had to google to be sure you werent lying.
i suppose nack that mannerbbq guy for head

Abeg � no nack something for person head oo,I was not there
Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by temi1290: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Coldie:

These days I hardly listen to any of his songs, they sound very childish

The only reasonable song on that album is essence,Tems finished that song,then maybe ginger me,the rest undiluted trash
Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by FREDDi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Essence on MIL can win Wizkid any award on this earth ...that song is everything..

3 Likes

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by temi1290: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
kushercain:

Look at this ewu!! He say na gold award. I assume you're talking of the gold certification his song got by the RIAA a couple of days back? For your information Wizkid has more songs certified gold even Burna has more song certified than David.
Educate your self and stop hating greatness. STARBOY dey for youuuu grin

Show him this

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by JuniorEmmanuel: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Star boy the real gee Congrats man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Jogodo": Tekno Called Out By 'Danfo Driver' Mountain Black & Mad Melon / Osinachi Concert: Kate Henshaw, Humblesmith, Tiwa Savage, Others Spotted / Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.