Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,278 members, 6,182,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 March 2021 at 12:40 PM

UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading (4153 Views)

Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Brand99: 7:05am On Feb 22
UNN FEMALE STUDENT RUNS MAD

Just today, Bossvibe got a report that a female student of the university of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) ran mad. The said student was reported to be an occupant of Akintola hostel at UNN main campus.

As at the time this publication was made Bossvibe is yet to get a detailed report about this awful occurrence but many student of this female made claims that the reason for this her madness was excessive reading and frustration.

Below are what some UNN students posted on their WhatsApp status in regards to this event:

The pressure in this school is just too much��, just this evening a girl in my hostel came back from reading since morning and started acting funny��, dear UNN lecturers have pity on us the pressure in this school is too much, jam-packed exam timetable making students work overtime…..And now this girl is acting up. I pray she gets better and write the exam she has been reading for���
A girl ran mad at Akintola hostel today cus of too much reading, i used to think all this stories of people running mad while running was fake until today….

In my next life nothing will make me apply for UNN again. This school will literally use stress to squeeze joy out of you.

Some people get exam tomorrow and them still dey pack materials give student

https://bossvibe.com.ng/unn-female-student-runs-mad/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by jenny005: 7:21am On Feb 22
Wetin we no go see for naija. It is well.
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by istina: 7:26am On Feb 22
Things that can make a lady run mad
Too much Books
Too much thinking
Too much weeds
Too much runs

Be moderate in all of rhe above

6 Likes

Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by donprincebigt(m): 8:30am On Feb 22
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15am On Feb 22
UNN students Sabi run mad during exams.
I remember one guy that ran mad that year and was infron of jives gate in his boxers.
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by adadike(f): 9:54am On Feb 22
Kai! My Alma mata. In that hilly school, some do run mad during schools while some loses their lives. The Lions den !
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Uyi168(m): 10:10am On Feb 22
Too much jacking can't make u mad.

If those that wrote the voluminous text didn't run mad, na u wey read few pages Wan con mad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by majamajic(m): 10:25am On Feb 22
Too much reading can crack your brain
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by kheny12(m): 10:40am On Feb 22
Picture of her running mad or I don't believe.
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Icyexpressions: 10:59am On Feb 22
Sorry young girl.
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:11am On Feb 22
Too much book + Konji = Craze Head

Possible Solution

Too much book + Konji = Normal Head
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by omarithmetics: 11:20am On Feb 22
Yeahh it's just people trying to start drama out of nothing, there's no scientific proof that reading for a whole day or a whole week has ever made someone to start running mad.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Kayberg(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by allihaku: 1:11pm On Feb 22
Spiritual handwork is involved
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Twelfthman: 1:35pm On Feb 22
People read pass and graduate only for most to end up with petty jobs that they aren't proud to be associated with so I think the system need a total overhaul.
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by pozehnani(f): 2:16pm On Feb 22
O ow...
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Viknat(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22
Meanwhile,

5 Likes

Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by bluefilm: 2:29pm On Feb 22
Fake news
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by bluefilm: 2:35pm On Feb 22
MISSCONGENIALITY:
UNN students Sabi run mad during exams.
I remember one guy that ran mad that year and was infron of jives gate in his boxers.

Na wa o.

Hanty so you dey nsukka when jives still dey?

Hanty you don old o.

From today, na respect I go dey troway for you.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by vickysly: 3:07pm On Feb 22
bluefilm:

Na wa o.

Hanty you don old o.

Jives still dey oo
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:07pm On Feb 22
bluefilm:

Na wa o.

Hanty you don old o.

Jives no dey again? Jives still dey just that ie no dey bubble like before.
Okay, you thought I was your age mate?

1 Like

Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Slynation(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22
Uyi168:
Too much jacking can't make u mad.

If those that wrote the voluminous text didn't run mad, na u wey read few pages Wan con mad
it happens bro....I have a genius friend who ran mad due to excess reading
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 22
Overtaking is allowed
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by hakeem4(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22
But no single rocket scientist has run mad.

is she the first to go to a university?

2 Likes

Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by chinonyinye: 4:06pm On Feb 22
bluefilm:

Na wa o.

Hanty you don old o.

Wait o! no more jives? since when?
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Uyi168(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22
Slynation:
it happens bro....I have a genius friend who ran mad due to excess reading
Excess reading is not what caused your friends insanity.

You guys should check well. He prolly has an underlying ailment. Maybe the small jacking just trigger the thing.
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Floxyolise123: 4:35pm On Feb 22
She couldn't handle the mental stress
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Feb 22
chinonyinye:
Wait o! no more jives? since when?

Jives don fold since tay tay na.
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by mytime24(f): 5:49pm On Feb 22
Nawa
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Kingluqman(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22
Brain tree
Re: UNN Female Student Runs Mad Cause Of Too Much Reading by Sickmod(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22
Reading 'too much' can never run you mad!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Cut Off Mark For Nnamdi Azikiwe University? For Business Admin / Is 2.7 Gpa Adequate For A Masters Degree In Canada,please Your Advice Is Needed / ASSU Strike News – ASUU Prepares Calling Off Strike This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.