Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari (15170 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2021
His candidacy is better imagined than experienced.
With the way he has kept mute over the killings of innocent Yoruba people by the murderous fulani herdsman, he is a sell out!
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Aklee4994(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2021
Dayo Adeyeye You're a MUMU bio.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Wizikal(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Oga Dey your dey oh! Nairaland na my artificial family and I no Dey use them drink garri! Now, if you want wash us, abeg make we get your office address because we no fit wait to come (cum) quick. Maybe by the time we go start to ask you how this your findings take come, you go don realize say Tinubu na option for the Oduduwas presidential candidate in 2023. And no be say you no sabi oh, but selfish interest no go allow you talk truth. But las las no go there oh!
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Ejanla11(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2021
he is mad
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Randy111(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Oshigun:

It is what obtains in a representative democracy. No one is stopping you from "projecting" whoever you want as 2023 President of Nigeria.

Same way no one stopped you and the tinubu from projecting the dead one presently occupying ASO Rock and find ourselves in deep shit as a country today. No worry tinubu must be stopped

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Oshokalo: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Who else is better than him

Give me just one single Politician in the South that can match his Resume and CV in Private Career (PricewaterhouseCoopers, ExxonMobil, Delliote Anderson Auditing)

His Career in Business (INTELS, Alphabeta, TVC, Compass finance Chicago LLC, TheNation Newspaper)

His Career in Politics (Senator, Two terms Governor of the most prosperous State in Nigeria)

His infrastructure and policies which are the model blueprint of new lagos

How many state has Bus Rapid Transit System which Tinubu single handedly established

How many Politicians built a State owned Power Plant

How many Politicians have a project like Lekki Housing scheme or PPP project like Lagos Atlantic an Artificial manmade Island
,like all this u mention are enjoy by poor lagosian for free,change ur way of thinking,I know u are one way or the other benefiting from this govt

like say all this u mention we are enjoying it for free
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by stupidmod2: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2021
all will b roaming round same old trash looking for rubbish
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by CSTRR: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2021
The only people always talking about tinubu and his presidency is his Yoruba people.

Which shows his lack of national appeal.

Even amaechi has a better National appeal than tinubu.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2021
We have seen how he made Lagos State the Dubai of Africa since 1999 he came to power... His sons will put tollgates around Nigeria and be collecting money from there, lekki tollgate na small self

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by MadamExcellency: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2021
IamWonderful:
Yes Buhari will give it to murderous Peter Obi or corruption ridden Kalu.

If Orji Uzor Kalu is corrupt, what do you think Tinubu is?

For your information, Orji Uzor Kalu is more than twenty times richer than Tinubu in 1999.

The richest politician to hold Executive Power in 1999 is Orji Uzor Kalu.

Orji Uzor Kalu bankrolled both Obasanjo's presidency and PDP in 1999 to victory hence stop trying to be clever by half.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by witworth(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2021
Another junior slave talking
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by CSTRR: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Give me just one single Politician in the South that can match his Resume and CV in Private Career (PricewaterhouseCoopers, ExxonMobil, Delliote Anderson Auditing)

His Career in Business (INTELS, Alphabeta, TVC, Compass finance Chicago LLC, TheNation Newspaper)

His Career in Politics (Senator, Two terms Governor of the most prosperous State in Nigeria)

How many state has Bus Rapid Transit System which Tinubu single handedly established

How many Politicians have a project like Lekki Housing scheme or PPP project like Lagos Atlantic an Artificial manmade Island

I am tired of answering one of these tinubu nutjobs anytime you guys write nonsense like these.

Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa, courtesy of the Nigerian state, yet it won't even make the top 15 best governed habitats in Africa alone.

And this is a State with the smallest land mass in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by talk2maurice(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2021
This dumbass people. What happened to you. Won't rather succeed Burari? Because of your blockhead, you see failure as the best. You all don't have anything to offer.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by jumper524(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2021
BaeMercy:
There's nothing like North Central it's Middle belt, thanks
I'm not a fool nor a sececionist individuals. I only know of North Central. if secessionist are calling middlebelt, Good for them not me. cos Im from the north..
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Jerryherd: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2021
CSTRR:

I am tired of answering one of these tinubu nutjobs anytime you guys write nonsense like these.

Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa, courtesy of the Nigerian state, yet it won't even make the top 15 best governed habitats in Africa alone.

And this is a State with the smallest land mass in Nigeria.

Foolish nutjob is he who is tired of answering a question but still answers quite pathetic
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by jumper524(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Kingstanding:
. You have a big problem. You're a religious nutcase, what is the correlation between good governance and religion? Do you want to tell me that all Christians are better than Muslim? If it is Babalawo or any traditionalist that is going to take Nigeria to promise Land i will cast my vote for the person. During the 1993 election Abiola and Kingibe are Muslim and Nigerians voted for them enmass. I don't know what the problem of nowadays Nigerians. Osinbajo is the vice president and he is a Christian did you see the benefits of Christian in his life? Rubbish, you better face the reality of life and leave religion in its place.
don't take it personal.
I'm not a religious bigots or nutcase.
what I stated is my observation from things not my choice of things.
I understand your ground and I share same ground.
atleast I'm supporting Amaechi who's a christain in my post.
it's just the country political match's.
sorry if it hurts you..
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by CSTRR: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:

Foolish nutjob is he who is tired of answering a question but still answers quite pathetic
Oga, I am tired of educating sycophants.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Crownwhale(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2021
If Tinubu will be best successor for buhari, well better don't have him. He will be another calamity for the nation. OP the correct interpretation of your heading.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by yinks77: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

This fellow is a mediocre. In the word of Machiavelli "the end justifies the means" What is the end of Tinubu's dominance of politics in the Southwest; Further enslavement by the fulanis. Is that a good legacy? If you think tinubu has achieve anything good in politics, then compare Awolowo. Stop being myopic
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by unic(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2021
In all these permutations, who amongst you have control over the lives of these men you are branding their names as possible successors?. Can any of you see what tomorrow holds in the lives for these men?. Only God knows. ABBA KYARI once thought that he would have a say in all these, but...

https://m.punchng.com/Politics/Theres-no-better-successor-for-Buhari-than-Tinubu[/quote]
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by celeiyke: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

His Career in Business (INTELS, Alphabeta, TVC, Compass, TheNation Newspaper)

Are you saying he owns Alpha beta? He has always denied having a stake in that business. Besides there are lots of politicians whom he can't stand their profile
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Jerryherd: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Oga, I am tired of educating sycophants.

Life is simple Son if you are truly tired of something you claim to be tired of then avoid it

Only a dumb hypocrite would do otherwise

That's simply common sense

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Jerryherd: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2021
yinks77:
This fellow is a mediocre. In the word of Machiavelli "the end justifies the means" What is the end of Tinubu's dominance of politics in the Southwest; Further enslavement by the fulanis. Is that a good legacy? If you think tinubu has achieve anything good in politics, then compare Awolowo. Stop being myopic

Am not asking for all this trash ... Simple question I asked ... Give a name

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by CSTRR: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:

Life is simple Son if you are truly tired of something you claim to be tired of then avoid it

Only a dumb hypocrite would do otherwise

That's simply common sense
Seriously, I try.
Believe me, I try.

I just can't help it.
I hate sycophancy especially when the fellow you are hyping is complete crap.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by zoedew: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2021
No!
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Agozskey(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2021
inspector1:
geemd434
You Yorubas who are slave to the north. Should be careful what you say. You were slaves, you are still slaves. What will unfold in the next few years pmto come is going to deeply expose you people.

WHY ARE U REFERRING THE YORUBA'S AS SLAVES? THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT ZONE IS THE WEST AFTER NORTH AS NIGERIA IS CONCERN. PLEASE NOTE THAT PRESIDENCY CANT NEVER BE ZONE TO THE EAST AS FAR AS NIGERIA REMAIN A NATION.
THE BEST EAST CAN GET IS VP, OR OTHER LESS POSITION.
EAST WILK KEEP MAKING HISTORY, JUST YESTERDAY IMO STATE BREAK ANOTHER RECORD.
zoedew:
No!
inspector1:
geemd434
You Yorubas who are slave to the north. Should be careful what you say. You were slaves, you are still slaves. What will unfold in the next few years pmto come is going to deeply expose you people.

WHY ARE U REFERRING THE YORUBA'S AS SLAVES? THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT ZONE IS THE WEST AFTER NORTH AS NIGERIA IS CONCERN. PLEASE NOTE THAT PRESIDENCY CANT NEVER BE ZONE TO THE EAST AS FAR AS NIGERIA REMAIN A NATION.
THE BEST EAST CAN GET IS VP, OR OTHER LESS POSITION.
EAST WILK KEEP MAKING HISTORY, JUST YESTERDAY IMO STATE BREAK ANOTHER RECORD.

As if Yoruba get naija... apart 4rm Obasanjo which other Yoruba don rule naija... fucker
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Jerryherd: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2021
celeiyke:

Are you saying he owns Alpha beta? He has always denied having a stake in that business. Besides there are lots of politicians whom he can't stand their profile

At no point did he denied having majority shares in Alphabeta Consulting, or why else do you think he is in court with the former MD
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Baba Werey
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by pasol4real(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2021
IamWonderful:
Yes Buhari will give it to murderous Peter Obi or corruption ridden Kalu.
No he will give it to saint Tinubu or a ghost osinbande
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by generalpelu(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

This thinking is so poor.

Fashola was a better governor, when he was still a man though. Not the vegetable he has become like Osinbajo.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by zudozz: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Just d way some people were saying Buhari would be d messiah...U people ve started again. But this time you all going to die with your entire family rather than put us into another plague!

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by pasol4real(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2021
Coldie:

Except there's a gentleman agreement that says Buhari is to hand over power to the SW after his tenure ends. Me I know that if Buhari and the North was to choose between Amaechi and Tinubu they will pick Amaechi.

Amaechi is from d SS if he decides not to go according to plan he can easily be removed in the next election like Gej.

But yoruba people have power in Nigerian politics. The north low key knows yorubas are the true majority in Nigeria.

Theres a difference between yorubas as a whole and south west. Yorubas have a strong indigenous majority population in 8states. 6southwest states then Kogi state and kwara they know.

They have analyzed all dz things, what happened to Awolowo, Mko abiola might happen to Tinubu
The worst n most childish analysis I have ever seen on nairaland.
Imagine saying yorubas are the most populous in Nigeria grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Polling Units Near Politicians’ Homes Removed - INEC / You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK / EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.