Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari (15135 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Stevens10: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2021
AFONJAS ehhh
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by koolkay01(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by pasol4real(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2021
Coldie:
Only reason that makes me support Tinubu presidency is that, during the shasha crisis northerner's kepts saying there are lots of southerners in kano their biggest city.

That line sent a message to me that despite our divisions lagos remains e biggest city in the south.

Tinubu is so much of an excellent thinker that not only would he make the south and Nigerias biggest city a world class city I know low key his plans also involves ogun state.

Tinubu profile minus his political career. Has excellence written all over it.

I beleive he can perform the miracle that made lagos what it is on Nigeria
Sorry,he will never ever get there
You can permutate all you want ,it won’t change anything . And it’s really baffling how some of you refer to Lagos like it’s one Dubai or something . I wonder sometimes if it’s this same Lagos I grew up in
I mean this filth of a state.
The only thing good about Lagos is it’s economy n tinubu has no hand in this, the Federal government n migrants from other states developed the economy.
The only thing tinubu did in Lagos apart from few roads, is to entrench godfatherism in Lagos politics.
Tinubu will not even rank in top 5 past governors of Lagos state.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by BlackBaron: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2021
Oshigun:

Go and start your own thread and promote whoever you want. What many of you are too unintelligent to see is that even your own behaviour show you all believe the Tinubu is President-in-waiting and the candidate to beat.

If not you will focus more on promoting and selling your own candidate and less on trying to discredit Tinubu in the eyes of Nigerians. You guys are winning him more support and fans plus giving him free publicity and fame.

If sure of yourself then sell your candidate because it is pathetic non of you are doing this while you all focus obsessively on insulting Tinubu daily 24/7.
That is my opinion of a possible candidate. He is benefitting from the flaws of democracy. Apparently, he only appeals to the lowly educated and certain criminally minded elements of society.

Your institutions are failing due to people like Tinubu amongst others. Acting on his whims, corrupt and an insincere leader helping himself to the treasuries in the SW.

That his type hold sway in the SW with his handout and thugs is the result of 'Demagoguery'. Irrational poorly educated electorates would be the only ones who see him fit as leader!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by VaselineCrew: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Who else is better than him

Give me just one single Politician in the South that can match his Resume and CV in Private Career (PricewaterhouseCoopers, ExxonMobil, Delliote Anderson Auditing)

His Career in Business (INTELS, Alphabeta, TVC, Compass finance Chicago LLC, TheNation Newspaper)

His Career in Politics (Senator, Two terms Governor of the most prosperous State in Nigeria)

His infrastructure and policies which are the model blueprint of new lagos

How many state has Bus Rapid Transit System which Tinubu single handedly established

How many Politicians built a State owned Power Plant

How many Politicians have a project like Lekki Housing scheme or PPP project like Lagos Atlantic an Artificial manmade Island

lol, this guy asked that, in the whole of Nigeria, who is better than Tinubu?

sigh, Nigerians sha

That's how they were asking, in the whole of Nigeria, who is better than Buhari?

You would think these guys (Tinubu/Buhari) were so advanced, that they had created TESLA, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, all by themselves, lol.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by VaselineCrew: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2021
w
Oshigun:

They are already here and having palpitations lol. All the while, they waste our time insulting Tinubu and foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs while failing, as usual, to sell the candidacy of any Igbo.

There actions reveal what is really in their mind they all think they do a good job hiding.

See this one sha

Is your only goal in life to promote the worst politicians?

All you guys want is to "MAKE IGBO CRY", lol, even if that means your family crys too

Yeye black man, still discussing COW in 2021
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Jerryherd: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2021
VaselineCrew:

lol, this guy asked that, in the whole of Nigeria, who is better than Tinubu?

sigh, Nigerians sha

That's how they were asking, in the whole of Nigeria, who is better than Buhari?

You would think these guys (Tinubu/Buhari) were so advanced, that they had created TESLA, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, all by themselves, lol.

My friend go and take your glasses and read again especially "the whole Nigeria part"
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by VaselineCrew: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2021
emonis88:
y do we always ve politicians who want to foist d worst candidate on d people cus of their own selfish desires?

I'm sure if Hitler was alive and a Nigerian, some tribe would promote him saying...

WHO IS BETTER THAN HITLER?
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by rollandben(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Okay we heard you Mr dreamer. Should we all dance to your drum!!
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by VaselineCrew: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Oshigun:

Go and start your own thread and promote whoever you want. What many of you are too unintelligent to see is that even your own behaviour show you all believe the Tinubu is President-in-waiting and the candidate to beat.

If not you will focus more on promoting and selling your own candidate and less on trying to discredit Tinubu in the eyes of Nigerians. You guys are winning him more support and fans plus giving him free publicity and fame.

If sure of yourself then sell your candidate because it is pathetic non of you are doing this while you all focus obsessively on insulting Tinubu daily 24/7.

lol, but why are you working so hard to support a Tinubu

That should be the real question.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by frog12: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2021
even Fashola wey dey say work. see how BRT dey break down.

pasol4real:

Sorry,he will never ever get there
You can permutate all you want ,it won’t change anything . And it’s really baffling how some of you refer to Lagos like it’s one Dubai or something . I wonder sometimes if it’s this same Lagos I grew up in
I mean this filth of a state.
The only thing good about Lagos is it’s economy n tinubu has no hand in this, the Federal government n migrants from other states developed the economy.
The only thing tinubu did in Lagos apart from few roads, is to entrench godfatherism in Lagos politics.
Tinubu will not even rank in top 5 past governors of Lagos state.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by geemd434: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Oshigun:

Obvious you are another rabid ethnic bigot and Yoruba hater. Unfortunately for you and your sentimental brothers, you could not be further than the truth about how the next few years will play out. .

It is only other ethnic groups, note I wrote groups not group, who will be exposed as being of far less value than they have always touted themselves to be to Nigeria. Your ethnic group is included in the above.

With everyone's backs to the wall, the next few years will only reveal the ethnic group that is most valuable and innately important to Nigeria beyond empty rhetoric and impotent Sabre rattling .
When the Niger Delta will wake up we will kick all Yorubas ( slaves to the North) out. Your timidity is not welcome. A tribe made of wimps.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Charly68: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2021
The North has adopted Fayemi while you guys are gunning for the candidature of Jagaban...Indeed ,Jagaban would have been the best man for the job because he has the political accumen to get things done .The young man from Ekiti is having Governors Forum support and this may make the contest to swing in his favour at the primary level. We will disgrace Jagaban like they did to Bola Ige versus Olu False
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Easternblood: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2021
jumper524:
Tinubu is a good leader and even a better politician.
But the circumstances of he being the APC flag bearer to clinch the seat doesn't favour the party.
Tinubu is a Muslim and needs a northern christain as vice.
tinubu is only capable of winning the Southwest region in the south and I know for sure no christain northern VP can give him up to 50% in the north.
I think the APC best bet is Amaechi.
and I believe buhari would give Amaechi/elrufai his blessings that that political olosho Dogara( tinubu planned VP).

just like tinubu, Amaechi invested massively in the APC road to power, and unlike tinubu, he's not been rewarded that much.
apart from minister slot, he's not had other benefits despite his investment.
tinubu on the other hand has the VP slot, several ministers, as well as the highest party position.

Amaechi should be our best point.
Who be Amaechi? That Ikwerre mugu
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by frog12: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2021
what of buhari?
how you vote for am?

BlackBaron:

That is my opinion of a possible candidate. He is benefitting from the flaws of democracy. Apparently, he only appeals to the lowly educated and certain criminally minded elements of society.

Your institutions are failing due to people like Tinubu amongst others. Acting on his whims, corrupt and an insincere leader helping himself to the treasuries in the SW.

That his type hold sway in the SW with his handout and thugs is the result of 'Demagoguery'. Irrational poorly educated electorates would be the only ones who see him fit as leader!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Easternblood: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Coldie:
Igbo presidency is not feasible, we Igbos can't stand against someone like tinubu in the pool.

Our greatest and nearest shot to presidency is for us to support Chibuike Rotimin Amaechi.

He stands more chance to win the presidency than any eastern politician
Your papa so make I vote a useless Ikwerre bastard, your father
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Easternblood: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Coldie:
Only reason that makes me support Tinubu presidency is that, during the shasha crisis northerner's kepts saying there are lots of southerners in kano their biggest city.

That line sent a message to me that despite our divisions lagos remains e biggest city in the south.

Tinubu is so much of an excellent thinker that not only would he make the south and Nigerias biggest city a world class city I know low key his plans also involves ogun state.

Tinubu profile minus his political career. Has excellence written all over it.

I beleive he can perform the miracle that made lagos what it is on Nigeria
Which useless Nigeria? And which useless Tinubu?
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by moufan: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
hahaha hahaha hahaha, tinubu will never be the president of nigeria, insha ALLAH
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by etrouble: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2021
geemd434:

You Yorubas who are slave to the north. Should be careful what you say. You were slaves, you are still slaves. What will unfold in the next few years to come is going to deeply expose you people.

Drop what you are smoking before the thing drops you were you will not return from.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by frog12: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2021
you are llooking for polticians not good leaders. ghana must go politician. ibo should be next president.

jumper524:
Tinubu is a good leader and even a better politician.
But the circumstances of he being the APC flag bearer to clinch the seat doesn't favour the party.
Tinubu is a Muslim and needs a northern christain as vice.
tinubu is only capable of winning the Southwest region in the south and I know for sure no christain northern VP can give him up to 50% in the north.
I think the APC best bet is Amaechi.
and I believe buhari would give Amaechi/elrufai his blessings that that political olosho Dogara( tinubu planned VP).

just like tinubu, Amaechi invested massively in the APC road to power, and unlike tinubu, he's not been rewarded that much.
apart from minister slot, he's not had other benefits despite his investment.
tinubu on the other hand has the VP slot, several ministers, as well as the highest party position.

Amaechi should be our best point.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by geemd434: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2021
etrouble:

Drop what you are smoking before the thing drops you were you will not return from.

Good F****k yourself.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by geemd434: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2021
etrouble:

Goo F****k yourself.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by emonis88: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I'm sure if Hitler was alive and a Nigerian, some tribe would promote him saying...

WHO IS BETTER THAN HITLER?

Na true o! walahi 9ja ti su mi.

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by fof1: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Politics/Theres-no-better-successor-for-Buhari-than-Tinubu

SENATOR, YOU ARE A LIAR INDEED. U ARE A BENEFICIARY OF HIS CORRUPTIONS. TINUBU IS D LEAST QUALIFIED TO SUCCEED FAILED BUHARI,PLS.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Randy111:

Same way no one stopped you and the tinubu from projecting the dead one presently occupying ASO Rock and find ourselves in deep shit as a country today. No worry tinubu must be stopped

You don't realize how pathetic you sound making 2023 about "Tinubu must be stopped". Whatever happened to selling the candidacy of those you believe can deliver the changes you want to see?

Your talk and action here shows that people like you are part of the problem and not the solution.

Obama's words in 2008 continue to describe exactly what you and others like you are in contrast to the Yorubas who are always ready to sell their candidates as per the core tenet of a representative democracy.

What Obama describes below is what you people, tribalistically supporting those who have no record you can sell them on, are doing with the obsession with "stopping" Tinubu.

In the 2008 presidential campaign, then-candidate Barack Obama said, “If you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from.”
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Politics/Theres-no-better-successor-for-Buhari-than-Tinubu

@RexTramadol1 @gboyegaD - another one of your mentors I believe .. just keeping you updated on how your future will end
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
fof1:

SENATOR, YOU ARE A LIAR INDEED. U ARE A BENEFICIARY OF HIS CORRUPTIONS. TINUBU IS D LEAST QUALIFIED TO SUCCEED FAILED BUHARI,PLS.

Why not sell your own candidate then. Is that too much of a Rocket science suggestion for your simple mind to understand?

In the 2008 presidential campaign, then-candidate Barack Obama said, “If you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from.”
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by yinks77: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
pricklewane:
Any house you like call am.
That is a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria telling you his mind, a Yoruba son of the soil. Foolish Igbos like you can keep hoping that your heredited hatred of Yoruba n Tinubu will be transferred on us so you can have the presidency come 2023 but e go de clear for your papa eye as we proceed.

What sort of language is this na. Yiu seems to be too serious bro
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by Randy111(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oshigun:

You don't realize how pathetic you sound making 2023 about "Tinubu must be stopped". Whatever happened to selling the candidacy of those you believe can deliver the changes you want to see?

Your talk and action here shows that people like you are part of the problem and not the solution.

Obama's words in 2008 continue to describe exactly what you and others like you are in contrast to the Yorubas who are always ready to sell their candidates as per the core tenet of a representative democracy.

What Obama describes below is what you people, tribalistically supporting those who have no record you can sell them on, are doing with the obsession with "stopping" Tinubu.

That is the point here. Anything at all is preferred to tinubu. Anyone else can take it so long as it's not tinubu. So my project isn't about selling any candidate but it's about stopping the obvious criminal from getting in
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by NorthernMan: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Best successor to the west and not to Nigeria .
Imagine suggesting a man with PHD in stealing to rule Nigeria.
Haba na, una mumu never do ??
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by heyihola: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
The idiot has collected money.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari by ajl: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
It's that presidential ambition that will kill all of you including the senator that made that statement.
Even most of us Yoruba detest him. Someone that literally took over the resources of a state with his family. Like, what do these people take us for? Nemesis is on the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rumpus In Civil Service Over New Tenure System / Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu / President Buhari Congratulates Antonio Guterres, New UN Secretary-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.