Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle (40833 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Metrix147: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2021
The Associate Priest Presbyterian Church of Nigeria, Ogbor Hill Parish Aba, Abia State, Rev. Confidence Imuo has attributed his survival along with his wife after their car somersaulted five times to a miracle.

ABN TV reports that the cleric was travelling from Umuahia to Aba on February 15, 2021, when the accident occurred around Obingwa, causing his Mercedes 190 to crash beyond repair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paNP9nD3wEg

Speaking with our correspondent on Sunday, Rev. Imuo narrated that while he was on the journey along with his wife on a fateful day, a strange power began to drag the steering wheel with him, leading to a loss of control of the vehicle which somersaulted about five times and crumpled beyond repair.

He stated that due to the impact of the accident on the car, when sympathizers arrived at the scene, they were asking if the victims have been taken to the mortuary, saying their survival was a product of God's grace.

The cleric further said prior to the accident, he had a 7-day programme which he brought to a close on Sunday, February 14, 2021, with holy communion, and a day later the accident took place.

The couple escaped unscathed, ABN TV authoritatively reports.

He called on citizens to begin to have a relationship with God, trust and believe Him better, and not just going to church alone.

He insisted that knowing God is the only way to enjoy ultimate protection.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/surviving-a-fatal-accident-after-my-car-somersaulted-5-times-is-a-miracle-rev-confido-photos-video/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Mokason288(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2021
grin
You dey over speed you say nah strange power pulling your sterling

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

Yes I presume.... how is that a miracle?

Modified:I have been in an accident that Somersaulted over 15 times due to over speeding year 2000 with Honda Halla I was on sit belt I came out with out a scratch .
My point is not everything is Devil

Try and apply safety measures 1st

You will see that not everything is a miracle

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Metrix147: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2021
More photos

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Mokason288(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2021
FTC

grin
You dey over speed you say nah strange power pulling your sterling

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

Yes I presume.... how is that a miracle?

Modified:I have been in an accident that Somersaulted over 15 times due to over speeding year 2000 with Honda Halla I was on sit belt I came out with out a scratch .
My point is not everything is Devil

Try and apply safety measures 1st

You will see that not everything is a miracle

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by tsephanyah(f): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Scammer. He will now use this to fool his gullible followers

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by cassidy1996(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2021
I believe there are miracles

I also believe there are mechanical fault that could have been properly checked before putting a car (Benz180 made in 1990) on high speed in the year 2021

Well the good thing is the car isn't spoilt beyond repair.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by ipobarethieves: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Who else if NOT GOD.God doesn't have abandoned project.To Him all the PRAISE cool
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by ERORR404(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Who was counting?

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by talk2maurice(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Glory to God
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by bigdammyj: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Noted
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by hemucology(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Hummmmm
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Not their time.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by IamPlato(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
The car it self didn't suffer intense damages... So what's the big deal

6 Likes

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by PotatoSalad(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Who counted the number of times?
Abi motor summersault once, una count 1
Then again, una count 2
Then again, again and again....
It's like you've not seen the aftermath of a vehicle that summersaulted twice at high speed.

You and your wife should go checkup for internal bleeding.
Small thing, dem go begin shout "strange power".
Must you Nigerians blame strange powers for every mishap? Cars are machines and they get faulty and breakdown. Get a good mechanic to check your car. The other day, someone's watermelon exploded due to pressure buildup and she blamed all her enemies. Thing was talk of the Street that day.

15 Likes

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Emzenoz(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
who counted it must be a psycho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Gaddafi1: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
We give God the glory for his protection but that car on display couldn't have somersaulted 5 times.

2 Likes

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Marvieduke(f): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Lord have mercy and protect us all.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Ejebleje: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Who was counting ?

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by SouthSouth1914: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2021
A car somersaulted 5 times with the front glass intact?? Hmmn

8 Likes

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Lassana7: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Lazy9jaYouth: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2021
-> Front Windscreen still intact
-> Side-doors minimal impact
Except the accident happened on air, there's no way a car that somersaulted 5 times will remain in one piece.
By the way, who counted the 5 count?

3 Likes

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by ikorodureporta: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Who count am
video or adonbilivit

all these fake pastors wey dey like to wear red+black+white

6 Likes

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by OkCornel(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Surviving in Nigeria is a miracle

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Not a miracle...... Your time neva reach....... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.