Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship (9059 Views)

Travelling To Country Like Mongolia / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship by canlor: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
please house can somebody provide me details of what specific documents to show ties to my country.
i applied for a visitors visa to canada on a training program and i was told i have been refused based on insufficient ties to my country of residence/citizenship.
what then do i need to show ties to both countries of residence and citizenship.
i am a masters degree student north cyprus.thanks folks.
Re: Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship by canlor: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
please house,
can somebody provide me details of what specific documents to show ties to my country.
i applied for a visitors visa to canada on a training program and i was told i have been refused based on insufficient ties to my country of residence/citizenship.
what then do i need to show ties to both countries of residence and citizenship.
i am a masters degree student in north cyprus.
thanks folks.
Re: Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship by 25omega(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
canlor:

please house can somebody provide me details of what specific documents to show ties to my country.
i dont think it's a document they are looking for. The issue is you are a masters student and yet you have enough time to travel to canada for a visit. Some people who knows what it means to be in a masters program might think you are not serious about school and you just used schooling in cyprus to leap to canada. if anything i would say get involved with some major research in your school join lots of clubs or start an internship which might show you have ties to the country of residence
Re: Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship by dellnet: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
Some of these may work:
1. Get a letter from your state government

2. Get a company to write a letter of employment that you job still awaits you.

3. Show business/property or some kind of asset ownership in Nigeria.

4. Show family information.

All I can think for now.
Re: Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship by switchmax8: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
things are will indicate your ties to your country

1.marriage certificate and pictures to show and child if any.

2.working in a reputable firm that will indicate you will come back

3.business

4.property
Re: Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship by Gbenge77(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
switchmax8:

things are will indicate your ties to your country

1.marriage certificate and pictures to show and child if any.

2.working in a reputable firm that will indicate you will come back

3.business

4.property
very correct.
Re: Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship by Davedavy: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2011
canlor:

First off,which country are you from?

(1) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries For Nigerian Citizen / Refugee Status In Canada / FAAN Shuts Down Enugu Airport For Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.