Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) (28372 Views)

Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement / Super Eagles Dressing Room In Russia Customized In Pidgin-english (photos) / Official Laliga Page Post Written In Pidgin English (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by mysportdab: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2021
Here is the moment Manchester United midfielder Bruno Fernandes was teaching his daughter how to speak English at home.

The Manchester United player and his family moved to England in January 2020 after his transfer from Sporting Lisbon in Portugal.

Fernandes has impressed since his debut for Manchester United in the Premier League.

In the video, Fernandes is seen teaching his daughter English words to pronounce properly.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsquiWJlWDw

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by TANID(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2021
His Face

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2021
I remembered when Bruno and Zeca (FC Copenhagen) were talking after the match, accent sounded weird.

4 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Lord of penalties...

Triangles1:
Once you become celebrity every sense and dumb about you become news.
That is it my niggarr...the thing is just funny
Even this nairaland self way me for dey popular small....
Even if my comments dey stupid.....the comments go still get "likes"

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by konkonbilo(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2021
Naso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by BlessedNuel: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2021
He is doing the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Oriokegori: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2021
This is great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Dejicano(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2021
him don hear d english ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Triangles1(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2021
Once you become celebrity every sense and dumb about you become news.

13 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Kayode441: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2021
Good!

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by kiddkash(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2021
bruno my guy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2021
cute

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Lazy9jaYouth: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2021
How will this post make Buhari to resign as president?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by GreaterFuture3: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2021
OK
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Oh Yes, Let her learn English
Cuz I'm also teaching my son English

Our inlaw Bruno fenardenes time will come when my son and your daughter will be wooing each other with Shakespeare English just like Romeo and Juliet.
So let's get them prepare them for that day.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2021
It's nice having some time with your child/children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Inspiration007: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I remembered when Bruno and Zeca (FC Copenhagen) where talking after the match, accent sound weird.

I'm even surprised he could speak English. Chicharito and Aguero are still struggling with the English language

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Equity15(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2021
Current PL GOAT
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by mynd1(f): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2021
The best attacking midfielder in the world currently.

9 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Marvieduke(f): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2021
That is his responsibility as her father.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by mynd1(f): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2021
Equity15:
Current PL GOAT
Yes ooo.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Arewa12: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Good for him
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by unitysheart(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
My man. Next GOAT

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Olarewaju89: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2021
undecided

Useless news undecided
How does that one concern us here..

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2021
English hard no worry.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Before nko , nah cow language fulfu dada he for teach am
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2021
Poverty dey wyn u abi grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Lord of penalties...

That is it my niggarr...the thing is just funny
Even this nairaland self way me for dey popular small....
Even if my comments dey stupid.....the comments go still get "likes"

Tf direct italo poster pay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ceferin: "Players In The Super League Will Not Participate In The World Cup" / South Africa Vs Mali - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 3) On Penalties On 2nd February 2013 / Newcastle United Plotting A Transfer Raid Of Four Manchester United Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.