Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders (28152 Views)

Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by wazobia68: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ibrahim said: “We never received any notice from anybody to quit from the state. Why should we leave, we are in Nigeria, where are we going to? We shall continue to live in peace with our hosts. We don’t have any issues with the people here, they love us and we love them; I thank Almighty Allah for bringing us to Imo, there is no home like Imo.”

I like this, one Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by nogragra: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fulani-herdsmen-in-south-to-northern-elders-we-wont-return-to-north/
.....then you will will all die in the south and your cows will be dividend of war. Mad evil people.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Brown2012: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Farki: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
osuofia2:
NO GOING ANYWHERE, ALL LAND S BELONGS TO GOD. MISCREANTS LIKE SUNDAY IGBOHO AND NNAMDI KANU THINK THEY CAN WAKE UP ONE DAY AND START GIVEN PEACEFUL FULANI HERDERS QUIT NOTICE.
I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME BABA BUHARI PROFILE THOSE TWO (SUNDAY AND KANU) TERRORISTS.

The words of a Bauchi Mayetti Allah representative.

In fact, herdsmen, based on their activity of pastoralism, own every part of Nigeria. So why should anyone go against the constitution?

Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Shalommy(f): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin. They can't survive without southerners.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by madridsta007(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Trueteller0147: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
You must return to the north
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by harjay1986: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
osuofia2:
NO GOING ANYWHERE, ALL LAND S BELONGS TO GOD. MISCREANTS LIKE SUNDAY IGBOHO AND NNAMDI KANU THINK THEY CAN WAKE UP ONE DAY AND START GIVEN PEACEFUL FULANI HERDERS QUIT NOTICE.
I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME BABA BUHARI PROFILE THOSE TWO (SUNDAY AND KANU) TERRORISTS.

Omo Iran kiran Igbo , am sure them ni born buhari well enough to do that to Igboho, He know whats at stake....
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Franking: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hausa/Fulani are the head of all the security apparatus in the country if not they would relocate.

Herdsmen continue to be the aggressors because farms do not move. The Fulani particularly have a sinister plan to replicate what they did to the Hausa and Illorin people all over the South. Everybody should be careful.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Coronavirus1: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
On the sensitive issue of Fulani herders carrying guns while grazing, Nasamu said: “I have personally not seen any Fulani herder carry guns while grazing.”
Lie Lieutenant another lie Mohammed in making.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Ojiofor: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Stay in the south and be law abiding or get kicked out.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by OfoIgbo: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
BF69BF:
I guess they're ready to die. ESN, over to you.

Na the Yoruba people I dey feel for, nobody to protect them. One Nigeria my foot.

I believe ESN is only against them settling in our forests. ESN has nothing against them living in our towns, and paying rent like any other person.

Those in the bushes and forests carry out the bulk of the kidnapping and raping and killing. Those in the cities can be accommodated, if they are peaceful.

I spent 3 days in Awka, and I traveled to Agukwu-Nri for IGU ARO Ndigbo, and I did not see one single cow grazing, all through my stay. But I still saw Hausas carrying on with their businesses all over Awka and they were being patronized heavily by the locals. I also saw Hausa and north African (possibly Tuareg and Berber) beggars, and no one was molesting them.
I also drove past the cattle market around the Awka/Amansea axis and the market was vibrant, with Fulanis making brisk business with the Igbos there.

ESN is really against open grazing and Fulanis living in our forests.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by eteba(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
......of course, u wouldn`t want to return to your poverty stricken, diseases invaded and insurgency ravaged north, but stay peacefully down south as the parasite u are......mba!. werey pple
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by franktech(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Not as stubborn as Igbos. Igbos are being percecuted. Igbos live in the city centre, pay their rent, pay shop rent, tax and do their businesses. Even at that, they are being targeted because God favour whatever they are doing. Nobody is chasing a Fulani man that has a shop or bought a land to do his grazing. They are chasing people that will come to your land damage your crops, rape, murder and terrify the indigens. If I am a landlord and Fulani man rent one of my shop for business, why will I be chasing him? Even if he is a Chinese, he has the right to do his business in peace
Quality20:
just as stubborn as igbos
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by marsman: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
You must return whether you like it or not. you must leave the south
u
IMO state is now No mans Land

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Holyrule(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Blitz888:
Those who are undertaking genuine and legitimate venture within the stipulated laws of the land should remain... However, they must purge themselves of bad eggs who today have given them a bad name.

We must respect the right of every Nigerian to live in any part of the Nation.

But Not in the forest.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Kwara1stson: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
BF69BF:
I guess they're ready to die. ESN, over to you.

Na the Yoruba people I dey feel for, nobody to protect them. One Nigeria my foot.
u r beautiful
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by okorogodwin4(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
osuofia2:
blame fools like miyetth Allah for giving quit order to foolannis annybdy can live anywhere provided you abide by the law remember your man Buhari has failed the northerners
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Decent09(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fulani-herdsmen-in-south-to-northern-elders-we-wont-return-to-north/

It was never communicated to them, meaning they are ready to come back to North, whenever they receive the formal assurance.

Stop misleading pls
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Veqtor: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
My own annoyance..is d way ds Fulani pple call demselves “northerners”.

Fulani are not northerners.... Fulani are not even Nigerians... Foolanis are outsiders/foreigners...who took over d lands of d real northerners who welcomed dem in... Fulani killed der hosts in d north, married der wives and daughters, built der caliphate...den dey started claiming Northerners. They did same in Illorin.

Now dey are in d govt...and somehow, in der very small minds, they feel they now own d whole of nigeria...so dey are moving to take over as usual..

D only good Fulani is a dead one...daz why everyone should sleep with one eye open when yu notice dem in ur area.

Foolanis are parasitic in nature. They will always be.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by emetisuccess(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
I jst the look i think say i go see akwa ibom oooo.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Topshow2010(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Very useless people marauding as Seriki's, How on earth has our Southern leaders(useless politicians) turn to zombies. Imagine, d ransoms from kidnapping and from useless governor's don sweet these Fulani's like sugar , dey no wan return to their land if dey even av sef...
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by vioment: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Good words.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Joshbull: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
There’s a solution to this issue even though it might not sound too good. There are 4 characters involved. The farmers, the farm, the herders and the cattle. If farm produce is destroyed, it’s a great loss but can always be regained. The time, money and man power put into it cannot be over emphasized. If on the other hand life’s of farmers and host communities are lost as a result of herders activities, that can never be regained. Let’s say these cattle’s are all killed when sighted, they will become manure to the farms and there won’t be any reason for herders to stay. Since there can’t be lasting peace between this characters, it’s best one of the characters is eliminated. Land will always remain, even if it’s burnt, it will always be there. However, human lives, both of farmers and herders are more precious. These leaves us to the last character, the cattle. Please take the cattle out of the equation so humans can live. Although the situation is much more deeper than just the aforementioned characters, there’s the politics involved and the so called Fulani agenda, at least let’s start from somewhere. We won’t die if we don’t eat cow meat.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by Letthrmsay(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
How will they return when Makinde and Abiodun keep paying them compensations for killing the people they are meant to protect.

Ditto some SE Governors too.
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by papermill: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hence they remain in any Biafra land, they will pay with their blood. I am sorry for them.. watch out and see
Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by BF69BF: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kwara1stson:
u r beautiful

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / Navy Releases Vessel Intercepted By Tompolo Men / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.