Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Quintessential Investment Reviews - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Quintessential Investment Reviews (2090 Views)

Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme / Quintessential Investment Real Or Scam / QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quintessential Investment Reviews by GLReocord: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2021
Something is up with quintessential investment right now. The response I am getting from my account manager is "They've refused to pay me". They haven't paid returns since January and they've disabled their comments on all platforms.

People that invested directly with them and not an account manager are in a more difficult situation.

Since their comments section has been disabled, kindly drop your review or experience with the brand "Quintessential investment"
Re: Quintessential Investment Reviews by tolajay: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
We told you guys it'd end in quintessential tears, you didn't listen.

Now, the reality of scam is dawning on you all.

I wish you the best.

Meanwhile, the CEO Joshua Kayode is a Nairalander.
GLReocord:
Something is up with quintessential investment right now. The response I am getting from my account manager is "They've refused to pay me". They haven't paid returns since January and they've disabled their comments on all platforms.

People that invested directly with them and not an account manager are in a more difficult situation.

Since their comments section has been disabled, kindly drop your review or experience with the brand "Quintessential investment"
Re: Quintessential Investment Reviews by steviano(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2021
They have scam all investors... This country enh no justice, the government should be able to issue out a mandate to all this investment site that they should return people's capital

2 Likes

Re: Quintessential Investment Reviews by tolajay: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Government wey never deliver hin primary objective of securing lives and property?

Na who chop belleful dey invest.

Na who dey greedy dem dey scam.

Quintessential don show people kwehn. I just pray make all of una recover.

I hear say one woman get portfolio of 600million, other people's money ooo. Another guy use him wedding money angry. He couldn't get a dime before his wedding on 27 February.

Funny but pitiful.

steviano:
They have scam all investors... This country enh no justice, the government should be able to issue out a mandate to all this investment site that they should return people's capital
Re: Quintessential Investment Reviews by tolajay: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2021
How market?
Re: Quintessential Investment Reviews by kintipsy(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2021
@GlReocord . I also have some money with them. what do you think we can do ?
Re: Quintessential Investment Reviews by Dre183(m): 4:42am On Apr 28, 2021
CEO currently at alagbon in detention
Re: Quintessential Investment Reviews by wandeykul(f): 5:27pm On May 25, 2021
kintipsy:
@GlReocord . I also have some money with them. what do you think we can do ?
I have more than 200k with them
Re: Quintessential Investment Reviews by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2021
make more money and add to that amount you have. do you know crypto analysts and strategists have indicated that the USD is losing some of its standing in the status as the reserve currency. The bitcoin is fast taking becoming the global reserve currency because of its accessibility and decentralization. invest and earn through n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e . c o m
Re: Quintessential Investment Reviews by SavageResponse(m): 4:52am On Jul 21, 2021
unclezuma22:
make more money and add to that amount you have. do you know crypto analysts and strategists have indicated that the USD is losing some of its standing in the status as the reserve currency. The bitcoin is fast taking becoming the global reserve currency because of its accessibility and decentralization. invest and earn through n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e . c o m

Who told you that Bitcoin is becoming the global reserve currency?

Bitcoin is not even a currency in the true sense of the word; it's only considered a digital asset!

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Perfect Money Account / . / Free Training On How To Start A Car Tracking And Fleet Management Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.