Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? (17995 Views)

LAWRENCE ANINI, Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber / LAWRENCE ANINI, The Robber. The Gangster That Seized A Nigerian State / LAWRENCE ANINI, The Robber. The Gangster That Seized A Nigerian State . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? by Willzkid(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2011
Hello house, i was just wondering if anyone here has pictures of Lawrence Anini and Monday Osunbor,leaders of the notorious armed robbery gang who were executed in 1986. It just amazed me that barely 2 centuries from then, it's become impossible to get graphic records that are supposed to be easily accessible considering the fact that American armed robbers like dillinger, '2 gun' crowley have their pictures all over the web, I'm not a criminologist but i just feel it would not be a bad idea if we had these records, if only for reference purpose, It won't be a bad idea if we and generation unborn can have a peek of the most notorious robbers this country has ever had, stay true 2 topic, please, no diversions

NB: I have checked through the web, and all i saw were photoshots of the anini film,
Re: Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
are you related to them?
Re: Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
tpiah!:

are you related to them?
craziest comment of the day cool
Re: Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^are[b] you [/b] related to them?
Re: Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? by MissyB3(f): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
I'd also love to see what Anini looked like. Heard so much about him and his gang.
Re: Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
That's Nigeria for you!

There are no mugshots of convicted and condemned robbers.

They are just executed without any record of their arrest. embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? by ugotuf(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
mama-gee:

That's Nigeria for you!

There are no mugshots of convicted and condemned robbers.

They are just executed without any record of their arrest. embarassed

mama gee that's our 9ja 4 u grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? by Sijo01(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2012
Stil hav some of d newspaper/magazine contenting deir pix/stories on my library.
mayb i can b of help if u nid it 4anyfin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? by kunlemchy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
That is Anini

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips How To Get Signed To A Record Label In Nigeria: Get A Record Deal / Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.