Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Birthday Today In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Birthday Today In Style (634 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Birthday Today In Style by 247info9janews: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
Nollywood actress, and Banky Wellington’s wife Adesua Etomi-Wellington has been overwhelmed with love on social media as she celebrate turning a year older.

The actress took to her Twitter handle to thank all her fans and well wishers for making her day a very special one with the love they have shown her. She wrote;

I can officially no longer reply everyone. I can’t keep up with the love.

I can officially no longer reply everyone. I can’t keep up with the love. Thanks for the well wishes. You make my day so much more special.

The superstar actress made her first feature in Nollywood was in “Knocking on Heavens door” in 2014. She recieved more recognition when she won the Best Actress in a Drama award at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role in the 2015 romantic drama film Falling she has since then featured in other exciting movies such as The wedding party alongside her husband.

https://www.247info9ja.com/2021/02/22/adesua-etomi-celebrates-her-birthday-today/
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Birthday Today In Style by Tblaqblog(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2021
congratulations
247info9janews:
Nollywood actress, and Banky Wellington’s wife Adesua Etomi-Wellington has been overwhelmed with love on social media as she celebrate turning a year older.

The actress took to her Twitter handle to thank all her fans and well wishers for making her day a very special one with the love they have shown her. She wrote;

I can officially no longer reply everyone. I can’t keep up with the love.

I can officially no longer reply everyone. I can’t keep up with the love. Thanks for the well wishes. You make my day so much more special.

The superstar actress made her first feature in Nollywood was in “Knocking on Heavens door” in 2014. She recieved more recognition when she won the Best Actress in a Drama award at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role in the 2015 romantic drama film Falling she has since then featured in other exciting movies such as The wedding party alongside her husband.

https://www.247info9ja.com/2021/02/22/adesua-etomi-celebrates-her-birthday-today/

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Agrees That Laycon, Fireboy, Omah Lay Are Better Than Wizkid / "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. / James Brown Emotional After Re-uniting With Sister After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.