Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) (5408 Views)

‘I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife / Why Duncan Mighty Prostrated For Davido – Manager Reveals / The Moment Wizkid Arrived Ghana For "Ghana Meets Naija 2018 Event" - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by Victoriamark: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Multi-award-winning Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Balogun aka Wizkid on Sunday, displayed a humble side of him by paying respect for music veteran, Innocent Idibia professionally known as Tubaba.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/wizkid-tubaba--300x170.jpg[/img]

This comes as Wizkid bagged the Artiste of The Year and Viewers’ Choice Award at the 14th edition of the Headies Awards. The ”No Stress” crooner met Tubaba at the prestigious award ceremony and he went over to pay respect to one of Africa’s biggest musicians Read More

Watch below;

https:///watch-moment-wizkid-prostrated-while-greeting-2baba-at-the-headies-award-night-video/
Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by Skyfornia(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
That's loyalty...2baba has paid his dues. He deserves accolades every year...

2 Likes

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by emorse(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na because 2baba dey respect himself o. The day he crosses his boundaries ehn, this wizkid wey I know go chop hin eye one time.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by mattmogan88: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
emorse:
Na because 2baba dey respect himself o. The day he crosses his boundaries ehn, this wizkid wey I know go chop hin eye one time.

Na wetin he tell you Over sabi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by BigYash: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Before nkor./2baba no be his mate na. In music,in real life o. Nigga pass am
But Wizzy is doing well. From nothing to something.. I like the nigga for that reason.
Only say I never see am do give away once..
Let me wait for his fans to come attack me jejely..

2 Likes

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by emorse(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
mattmogan88:

Na wetin he tell you Over sabi
Lol. Who no sabi wizkid?

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by Daum: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
2baba they respect himself
So he deserve bigger respect from small boys for the game.

Like seriously Davido never get sense when plantation boys day sing na
Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by JaneYave(f): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Person wey get sense, the respect to give to your superiors today is the respect you will get tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by Sickmod(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Maturity
Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by FREDDi(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
That's how it should be, 2baba is older and a father figure, it just normal Wizkid exhibits his home training, doesn't mean Tubaba has more achievements than him though..

Team Fc#

2 Likes

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Whattttttttttttt daaaàaaaaaa fuckkkkkkkkk
Comot body for high tension
Fear that creatures that bleeds every month but no dey dieeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuXQyvXQfus

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by femi4: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2021
He is his role model in music and seed distribution

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by Sucremamito1: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2021
BigYash:
Before nkor./2baba no be his mate na. In music,in real life o. Nigga pass am
But Wizzy is doing well. From nothing to something.. I like the nigga for that reason.
Only say I never see am do give away once..
Let me wait for his fans to come attack me jejely..
see as u talk well come use giveaway matter spoil am,longthroat

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by BigYash: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Sucremamito1:
see as u talk well come use giveaway matter spoil am,longthroat
I know say una must come grin like say I no ready before I talk am. If no be say na morning dem dey now,I for just cut you

Re: Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) by Charx122: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
emorse:

Why would your mind even go there?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Wizkid Having A Nice Time With His Niece And Nephew In London / GOSSIP: Hot, Trim And Sexy Vintage Jennifer Lopez's Body Remains Perfect At 45 / Photos From President Jonathan Daughter's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.