Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) (77696 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by owoshuyi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kestolove, Genoa, and other mockers of Adesua on Nairaland right now

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Freeda08: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to susu and banky. May God bless every woman waiting for this type of gift.

Abeg o pls follow my business on instagram and patronise us when we start my nairalanders @shirtscolony

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by chukxie(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'm exceedingly happy for Banky W and his pretty wife, Adesuwa on the arrival of their baby boy! Haters shame on una! God has the last word! Gbamsolutely cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by TheGift: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bush Man #Lol
akeeng:
Na man him be. Strong Men like us with a boy as first wink

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Elixirsblog: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
sheDD:
you might be amazed to that the child wount even be close to the beauty it's parents bear. Not that this particular child won't be beautiful ooo. Of course it's her birth right to be wink
Just that I'd seen couples who look extra-attractive but their child wasn't even close....

Guy I was disappointed cos if I'm to bet I will wager that nth will bear their child's beauty. But then d child was just not lucky grin

life right? lol. Sometimes youd see a couple that aren't really attractive but their child would look so lovely. weird kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by KessJr: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Congratulations.....
Edo girls and beauty

Hope to see the baby boy be a real niggarr
Smoking weed, banging pussy, drinking enough bottles, bombing, making some dope money and seeking for knowledge

Ma Nigga, I dey feel u mehn grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Congratulations.....
Edo girls and beauty

Hope to see the baby boy be a real niggarr
Smoking weed, banging pussy, drinking enough bottles, bombing, making some dope money and seeking for knowledge

Ma Nigga, I dey feel u mehn
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by thelish(f): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ninisun:
Congrats but the belle is somehow...hope not f...

In as much as I love the couple and this news,
The shape of the belle get as e be...
Nigerians will make people go extra mile to avoid too much talk. Oyibo will tell whosoever that cares to listen that they adopted..

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Mozegee: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
I am so happy for you and your family. And I thank God keept all this while. To the mother, enjoy your motherhood. That has been my prayer for you ,that God should give you your own
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congrats! I'm really happy for them.
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by thelish(f): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Eryyy92:
Fake pregnancy
This girl can't give birth

Is that a curse??
She can and will... God willing.
Just that the pregnancy pics looks somehow..
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by cloud(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chijeep:
where is the baby na....!!!
so you can take the picture to your native doctor abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by BigDawsNet: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'm very happy for the couple
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yes, yes, yes, so delighted by this news,they deserve all the happiness. I am so happy as if I know them personally.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by oloyedewaris(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
grin
ADOPTED A SON YOU MEAN undecided
It might be true, look at that second pics very well

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by okpalaAnambra: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
e pain am grin

.busy body oshi.pocknoser.always poking your nose into other people's buisness..

Be more passionate about your own life than other people's lives.it will help your destiny more

Gbeborun,amebo grin grin tongue
Stupid boy
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by GOVERNMENT2: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
oloyedewaris:

It might be true, look at that second pics very well
YOU ARE A WISE MAN
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by GOVERNMENT2: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
temi1526:

Ogun kee me there.
WHY WOULD YOU WISH THAT TO YOURSELF shocked
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
When God shocks your haters and enemies....people whose anger is simply because u re happy!! People who hate you for no reason, other than envy and jealousy.......

Haters be licking their wounds right now like rabid infested dogs who never heal, wondering why they never saw this coming grin cheesy grin

My first feeling wen i saw thos post was "thank God"" and that is how i feel for this couple...Congrats Mr and Mrs Wellington...

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by GOVERNMENT2: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

Stupid boy
mynd44 rule 2
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Twelfthman: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol well said. I weak cheesy

pocohantas:
Congrats to them... kiss kiss

This is not to say womb-watchers and monitoring spirits will rest now.

- You are single? They ask when you will get married.

- You marry? They ask when you will born.

- You born one? They start telling you “give your pikin a younger one na”

- You born two girls? “Try born boy make your leg strong for your husband house”

- You born two boys? “Try born girl wey go take care of you in old age”

They are the problem, not you. They don’t rest!! Like demons, they are always in your business, steady looking for what to say. Just protect your mental health and do what gives you peace.
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Daddybee: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
I am so happy for this beautiful and amazing couple. God don shame 'them'.
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Tinax(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to them... but the baby bump looks fake and judging from her look and skin ... she doesn’t look like heavy pregnant woman. But am happy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by sulaiboy20(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
okpalaAnambra:
Why do people now post baby shower pics after delivery

that surprise. it's better that way to caught people unaware despite their negative thoughts.
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Twelfthman: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Y E S

Navalsadiq:
Patience is the greatest gift in life
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by yetunsbay(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Elixirsblog:
The child would be Soooo beautiful .Both parents are attractive
I concur
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by akeeng: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
TheGift:
Bush Man #Lol
Cave man
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Ooye12: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Am happy for you guys thank God
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by jaxxy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Beautiful. Congrats
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Lazenby007(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations Banky and Adesua!. The only IMPOSSIBLE thing in life is for man to become GOD. Only HE has the final say. Once again, congratulations!.
Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
9jaBloke:
I legit shouted Wao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the lovely couple.

May God bless and keep the newborn.
I literally shouted so loud. Like it's my sister that put to bed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
grin

ADOPTED A SON YOU MEAN undecided

Re: Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) by okpalaAnambra: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
my44 rule 2
He's pained oo cheesy grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) / Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.