Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56343 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by habsydiamond(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2021
harmargedon:
there's no proof that she was given the money
that's why the girl will walk free and the guy will end up sobbing in one of the corners of his room. Shouting why me, as if he wants to reproduce dbanj's song.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by McStoic(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

Join SMAN you no gree, now see what you have done to yourself. What a simple " let me see what I can do" coilda solved..���

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by edunaragold(f): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2021
U ARE SO DUMB,AM HAPPY IT HAS HAPPENED TO U,NOW U WILL BE WISE TO KNOW THAT NO BODY DESERVES YOUR SACRIFICES. U DUMB ASS.FEAR ALL WOMAN.BUT RESPECT ONLY THE PNE THAT U CALLED DECENT WIFE ,MOTHER, AND SISTERS .E SHOCK U BA.BUT SHE GAVE U Bleep NOW.SO ITS 50/50 SHE USE WHAT SHE HAS TO GOT WHAT SHE WANT.,don't tell me u don't know her families, u just missed with a runs girl.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by focus7: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Really

No not really.

You displayed mumurity and someone is telling what you must do to recover the money you are doing really.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by SatanicPriest: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry
so you dont know her house or her family to contact? omo i remember fucking one guy babe to a point wey be say i go dey ask the grl to extort the guy. school days was fun sha. big preek can make the most intelligent girl become brainless
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Cantonese: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Why na

Then you are only kidding people on Nairaland. Certainly you could not have done that.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Sirmikky1(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
Oga you're just here to catch cruise.

She blocked your number and disappeared, right?

You're doing well..... Enjoy.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by gaskiyamagana: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
April fool in advance. If not then you must be joking, even your Platform name confirm my position
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by jesustheissue: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2021
You are now reporting yourself to the whole WORLD! When you were doing love nwantintin, you told no one, when you were taking the loan 'in love', you kept it to yourself, now that the chicken has escaped from the coop, you expect everyone to help you in catching it!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by osejie17(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Wow Dats bad I believe if u involve the police she will be caught.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by legacystore: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

U be paying maga

Don't worry another G girl go soon fall in to cash out too.

Ur body will end up hanging on a tree if u don't receive sense
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by SatanicPriest: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2021
heendrix:

Why not let him leave the judgement over to Karma and let the poor girl go or what do you think??
judgment of karma kee u there

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Am personally disappointed and intentionally disgraced with Op.

First of all,
Even dough i agree that most ladies of now adays are nothing to write home about but I insist that there are still good ones with fear of God within and outside this forum.

Have not dated any ladies here but the truth is that have met amazing females here ranging from doctor, lawyers and so on with honest personalities.

I sometimes surprised when people comes here to complain about their relationship because the problem is always you or let me say you don't pay attention to red flag or your circles is wrong.

Back to the main topic
You took a loan for your fiance? Can some1 help me to ask Mr op when last he has gone this far to make his parent Happy?
I can accept everything but i hate it so much with passion when a guy is looking so stupid just to impress or prove any point to ladies...

You don't owe any ladies a dime except your parents and your legally married wife however it is good to be nice to people in need but let it be at your own comfort.

You don't ave to give any ladies one naira for dating you...none of you is doing anybody a favour for dating each other it was a mutual consent.

Finally,
Improve your self esteem by working more on yourself and report the case to the nearest police station if you have convincing proof dough.

I can tell my DSS freind to help in tracking her if I know your location first.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Pat081: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2021
dollytino4real:
report straight to the police! she be Yahoo revolution
if Na me be the gal you will show me the paper I sign with you or the loan was taking in my name and to Op I don't want to call you fool or mumu
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by duwell(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2021
This guy is lying. He's catching cruise. Don't believe this. It's made up. My take!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by witworth(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Karma is an actor from India... Thats not fear. it's better u follow that advice by reporting her to the right authorities.. She will vomit the money na ingrate she won be.
hey director... Listen, she didn't commit crime, she wasn't the one that collected the loan, she knew what she was doing, unless the man wants to use jungle justice or street level. So cancel that authority aspect, no be say the man collected the loan on a false pretense level, so the woman just wan be caro na
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by SatanicPriest: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2021
Pat081:
if Na me be the gal you will show me the paper I sign with you or the loan was taking in my name and to Op I don't want to call you fool or mumu
bro i am sure this type of money was transfered , as long as it was transferred, op dosnt need proof. she is lucky say no be person like me wey go just kill am at once.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Maghan37: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2021
BadRadio:
I feel like calling you a monumental simp ! but on a second thought let me respect myselfgrin
Guys seriously, this could happen to anyone. Also we shld also note that he said Fiance and not girlfriend. It is quite unfortunate that a nice guy like him willing to go the extra mile for a purported future wife gets treated like this. It is well my bro but pls do not lose faith, learn from the experience and be smarter next time.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Charles4000(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Bro..this girl used you.. to put a smile on another guys face....
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by showafrica(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2021
dollytino4real:

Yea... She is yahoo girl, and possibly working for some group of guys. Why i will not give any useful advice, is bc, the guy fall men hand. Imagine been carried away buy love upto the extent of borrowing loan, not as if she was on a sick bed. If na his fellow man, he will never try it. If that girl wise, by now she for don commot Nigeria however, something tells me, she will show up and claim that her phone was snatched bla bla bla that she will pay back. Op Note that each fuckkk you fuckkk, your money is counting. The whole thing will not end well but that money is gone and you will never marry her. Next time, dont try this nonesense, spend what you can afford to lose on women.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Peterosky(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Why na
.Because your anus is too bushy to the point you no longer think with your brain but with your BUSHYANUS.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Snoolv360(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2021
This guy I don't know the century you belong to. Please wake up from your slumber. Teachers' reward is no longer in heaven.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by ParkleElegant: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Good for you! Well deserved.

very good nah mumu him b
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by tightpussy156: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2021
see lover boy when mumu.you.are a disgrace take loan for girlfriend not wife.even wife self na risk.@op those hoes arent loyal you better be wise and dont be a jew/mumu.The bitch cash out on you big time.next time be wise.who quote me for saying the truth hug transformer.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by DestroyEvil: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
Please help me cry
The Intelligent ones here have long obeserved and clearly see through your lies. All you these brainless poo-men creating threads and fake stories to make guys hate girls and subconsciously become gays. Very Satanic programming going on, on Nairaland. Thunder Fire of YAHWEH shall judge and Consume you all Sodomites soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Daewang: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

You deserve it because you are not very intelligent.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by PBeni(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2021
You won't see those feminist girls on this thread. Set awon "the future is female" cheesy
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Kingzjayzee: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2021
dollytino4real:
police key. e be like say u wan pay money ontop msney
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by JrTahir(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

you deserve it
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Niorte: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Hey bro. You said she is your wife to-be. Does it mean you don't know her house or family members?

Please tell us the whole truth...
When was the money disbursed to her?
When did she block you and why did she block you?

Any misunderstanding before the blocking?

Were you trying to take advantage of her because the loan came through you?

Tell the world the whole truth...

Nobody in his right sense will block his benefactor just like that. But if truly she blocked you for no just reason....just know that God has just used the situation to reveal the kind of person you are about to marry.

She only blocked you. Not deferred payment of the loan.

You can only get her arrested if she fails to payback the loan...by the way, was there a written agreement of pay back or you were blinded by love/lust
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by seyz91(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2021
grin grin grin i no fit laugh

so na now you just dey know say, dating, courting, relationship or marriage with any naija girl ba scam?

they only with you for the benefits and nothing else
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by habsydiamond(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2021
witworth:
hey director... Listen, she didn't commit crime, she wasn't the one that collected the loan, she knew what she was doing, unless the man wants to use jungle justice or street level. So cancel that authority aspect, no be say the man collected the loan on a false pretense level, so the woman just wan be caro na
sorry jare... I don forget say na the man mumu... Wey go collect loan give lady wey no be him house wife..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.