Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56344 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Omanze: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

This is not April yet.

You don't need to begin "april-fool" jokes in February.

Chill guy! grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
You have not married her, I thought you took the loan for your wedding, mugu! She has dumped you. I hope you used yourself as collateral
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
una be mumu...ndi Ara Dem Don use Toto swear for you
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Blackdisciple(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm.

And you said she's your fiancée.

she is never your fiancée but you thought she was cos I thought couples were to watch each others back .

Why e be say na women dey always betray ??

abi na because na WO before MAN
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by shegzydave(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
U be original mumu
Even wife self I can't let alone girlfriend
Mtcheeeew u even dey vex me
If yiu love a girl more than she deserve she will definitely hurt you far more than u deserve....

U be woman wrapper
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by shegzydave(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
U be original mumu
Even wife self I can't let alone girlfriend
Mtcheeeew u even dey vex me
If yiu love a girl more than she deserve she will definitely hurt you far more than u deserve....

U be woman wrapper....
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by dareadewuyi: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Eleda re yoo san gbese, after all you too dance kerewawa on top of her, equation balance!.

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Funkybabee(f): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
ehyah!! sorry oooooo

make I go find someone wey go borrow 50k pere for me

I will not run oo, na loyal girl I be

wahala dey like dangote towel, it no dey cover yansh�����

sorry brother, go and report her in a police station. u can't cover her yeye mess jare, since she want to japa
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by idahme(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
nedekid:

Well said.
He said he took a loan for her. Ie he took the loan on her bahalf. The issue here is that he took the loan and so he is liable to the loan company.
The issue now is if the OP can prove that the money he gave to her was a loan. Most likely if he has a written agreement with her. An oral agreement may count but has no evidence.
Now, what are the odds that op has evidence of agreement? Don't forget she was his woman and possibly made on trust.
See, I did ajor for the first time in my life 2 years ago. 100k (600k total) every month. One of the guys that collected used his to pop Hennessey. Last last after delay, I got paid. The last guy nko? It was so bad this our paddy was reported to police. They invited him, guy no show. Note police already told us it was not a criminal matter and that we should sue the guy. Haba! Ontop 600k?
Last last police said they will talk to him (same thing if we go to court), that how much can he afford to pay a month? If he says he can only afford 2k, then you Will wait for years to get your money.
My point is that going to police ie arresting will only end up in court and your money is as good as gone.
His best bet is to look for her and cajole her to reason with him.

Hahahahaha 2k got me rolling on the ground, my rib. We are still on same page, it's just unfortunate guys aren't smart these days. It's good we all know little about everything from law, medicine, politics etc and be street wise all the time. Thieves are everywhere to bring folks down especially in the romance circle.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by seangy4konji: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
Make her pay dearly for it...
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Mrscarter(f): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

Wtf. That's really coldsad
Go make her give it back.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Amanee(f): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
Which loan do you repay in five years
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by habsydiamond(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
ayusco85:

And to think he was planning on marrying her o shocked
the lady get agenda now.... Wetin be every politician agenda... Who wants to answer
Teacher: Dele answer the question.
Dele: I don't know it o, but i will try. I think every politicians' agenda is to pack money for his personal use.
Teacher: correct, clap for him.
That's what the lady did from onset...make him take heart and start thinking of how the loan will not affect his life negative... He must work harder so scammer don put him in an ackward situation.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by WetSmoke: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
This comment had me in stitches. grin Chai. U too funny.
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Venrole: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Go do juju for her
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Tundex911: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
Seebi you no get sense ni...

And the future already shown you
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Mcdreamy15: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..
alternator belt bawl grin grin bros you wicked o
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Kingzjayzee: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2021
dollytino4real:
so wat do u want him to do
call efcc sharp sharp
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by serram95: 4:07am On Feb 25, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by fergieboy: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by dollytino4real(f): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
call efcc sharp sharp
efcc are still law enforcement agency too
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Baronthecelebri: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2022
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
you know her house,go and meet her parents
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Baronthecelebri: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2022
ReneJay:
Maybe you hurt her in the past and this is her way to make you pay back
mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.