Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56323 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Fashionista01(f): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
When U are going into a relationship don't let that four letter word blind fold you. Behave normal, act normal and use your God given brain.

Now your eyes is clear can u remember that four letter word. Don't be deceive by it.

Report to the nearest police station.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by klbakare(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please let's be guided accordingly o.p, you didn't take a loan for her. You took a loan for yourself and gave it to her, that would be more appropriate. You took a loan secured by your four years salary and gave it to your supposed fiancée based on trust without any security nor guarantee. If you had helped her facilitate how she could obtain the loan in her own name, it would have been better for you. Now that you are close to being unfortunate in life. Do this few things:

1. Report to the police with the help of a lawyer that you borrowed her money on trust and she absconded.

2. That you want to recover the said money as a result of breach of trust.

3. That you will take over her assets as well to recover that money.

4. Get her arrested and charged, that she must produce sureties who will stand for her bail and also return of the said loan which you gave to her on trust.

5. If you did a bank transfer to her, kindly get your acct statement handy to proof. Otherwise, go find her and secretly record your conversations with her where she will admit she took money from you and will return it. Hope you know her house? Also be ready to rope few of her friends that you know cos that will facilitate quick recovery and ability to locate her. E.g you can say, you discovered afterwards that she and her friends run a criminal syndicate where they lure unsuspecting men into serious relationships, borrow money from them afterwards and run away.

6. With these few tips, you will recover your money.

7. Invest the money bit by bit as you recover it to help you along the way as you pay back your loan.

8. Be wise with your new investment.

9. Commit your ways to God, go and sin no more! Or bet yet, go and be foolish no more.

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by MrAbdul123: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Iffa talk wetin dey my mind...dem go jst pursue me for nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by rahztafari(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

What help do u need gan gan? Shey we shud help u unblock her ni or collect ur money?? Or Nairaland community should gather the money for u ni?

Pls tell us what can be done for you cos me I no understand this ur mumu story ooo
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Pennywise(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
As far as women are concerned, I can say I have been there, done that but never had the misfortune of seeing any like one above

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is a typical example of misplaced priority.. you've cleared my doubts on how stupid some guys can be.. just endure my brother.. u will surely overcome

3 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by futurerex: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Pray worst thing doesn't come on. U are joking with my ordeal? angry
Go and shave your anus first, before I can advice you.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by bezimo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

Don't you know her address or something..my friend carry police and go and arrest the bitch and force her to repay it then dump her useless wicked ass.. See guy dont go and be unfortunate oh.
U can't even take loan for wife talk less of fiancee..dem swear for me, Abi na jazz
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Omololupromise: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Report to the police but bros you be fool
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Pegi23(f): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omg op I'm so sorry ok? Not all females are bad oo maybe u might have done something to her and she decided to wicked you before she break up with you and block you. (confess wetin u do am)

Take heart oo dearest op
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Pegi23(f): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Don't call police for her

Forgive and forget ehh dearest op
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fake
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Lekmanz87(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=BUSHYANUS post=99315879]My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me

Nkan be oo���
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Lekmanz87(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pegi23:
Don't call police for her

Forgive and forget ehh dearest op

Forgive and forget for 5years loan...odikwa very risky
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by dhtml6(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
If this OP should just die like this, that babe go celebrate!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
How much is the money involve? So I will actually knw how to help out
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Pegi23(f): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lekmanz87:

Forgive and forget for 5years loan...odikwa very risky

He should try oo after All he once love her. Pls let peace and love lead

I'm an advocate for forgiveness
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
larryjonze:

Why is everyone believing the story, no bank or money lending institution will give long term personal loan for 5yrs. maxi one year by extension two years.

He must be a clouter. Anything to make front page
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
You didn't tell us how much exactly re you talking about here, so I could knw which angle to come in from
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by abvictory: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

I need to know the amount before I can help you. yu will recover your money
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by West1side: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Another foolish soul on NL.

BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by gaftsoil(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
What's the tittle of the movie because I don't believe people still fall mugu for girls in the name of "I will marry you" . Do not trust even your wife, she can rebel you

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by instinct57vm(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
report straight to the police! she be Yahoo revolution

nice advice, Please get the idiot arrested! Some women own no pass money. Na why dem dey carry dem do money rituals
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Can you take this kind of loan for your brothers, sisters or your good friend? You are welcome to mugu's club
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by guy222: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
The only solution is for you to collect another loan for her but this time include her mother and her younger sister. Mumu somebody. When una dey do harder harder harder, yes yes yes, i am i am come i am comingggg, you call us. Idiot 2021

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by dollytino4real(f): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
instinct57vm:

nice advice, Please get the idiot arrested! Some women own no pass money. Na why dem dey carry dem do money rituals
the love of money is the root of all evils

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by apple30(f): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
heendrix:

Why not let him leave the judgement over to Karma and let the poor girl go or what do you think??
KARMA KE ,IF U WERE D ONE WOULD U LEAVE HER FOR KARMA..5yrs debt is too much for karma oo police too small I go naked for evil forest swear for u grin..d babe na scammer I doubt if dey cut because she can't pretend 100%..knw ur partner atleast 80%..
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hahhahaah daughters of Jezebel at it again we told them about them but they say no they are angels we need to take care of them, once again grin grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by lana1878(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Her actions is now a criminal offence in Nigeria and you can either report her officially to the police or antigraft agency such as efcc.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by instinct57vm(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
the love of money is the root of all evils

Facts.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by BENEAMATA: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Are you using this topic to catch cruise ? @ op .
Which one is " really ? " , " why na " . Dem say you loose guard and deserve fan belt flogging you dey yarn " warris karma ? "Wo , abeg . . . . . .
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
ManIzHot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my God! why did i find this funny

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gosh angry things i read sometimes on nairaland ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sebi she get address, locate her and question her, and if you noticed you have been yahooed....quickly inform the police

pele good boy

Haha abi good boy and I can swear to God he has never see underwear meanwhile a jobless cultist will chop it free,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What is the Colour of Love? / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.