Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Five Simple Ways To Become God’s Favourite. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Simple Ways To Become God’s Favourite. (735 Views)

How Do I Become God's Friend? / How To Become God's Oracle / The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Simple Ways To Become God’s Favourite. by TheNewVine(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Becoming God’s favourite should be one of the longings of every true believer. When you are God’s favourite it proves your intimacy with God is at a very high level.

In this post I would be listing out five simple ways we can improve our fellowship with God and become his favourite.

1. Through intense Praise and Worship.

2. By complete Obedience to His word and will.

3. By witnessing Jesus at all times.

4. By living holy.

5. Being full of Faith.

I pray God will qualify us for his divine favour through a life of praise, fear of Him, Faith, and total obedience to his will.

You can read other spirit filled articles on our website>>>>https://thenewvine.com/2021/02/22/five-simple-ways-to-become-gods-favourite/

1 Share

Re: Five Simple Ways To Become God’s Favourite. by Kobojunkie: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2021
TheNewVine:
Becoming God’s favourite should be one of the longings of every true believer. When you are God’s favourite it proves your intimacy with God is at a very high level.

In this post I would be listing out five simple ways we can improve our fellowship with God and become his favourite.

1. Through intense Praise and Worship.

2. By complete Obedience to His word and will.

3. By witnessing Jesus at all times.

4. By living holy.

5. Being full of Faith.

I pray God will qualify us for his divine favour through a life of praise, fear of Him, Faith, and total obedience to his will.

You can read other spirit filled articles on our website>>>>https://thenewvine.com/2021/02/22/five-simple-ways-to-become-gods-favourite/
Jesus Christ never taught that God is pleased by our praise and worship. That is the doctrine of men and has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

As for witnessing Jesus Christ everytime, that again is the doctrine of men and not according to the teachings of Jesus Christ. It was only after His disciples had spent a significant amount of time under His tutelage that Jesus sent His disciples out, for a short time on their own, to preach. When He returned it was a long time before He sent them out again in similar manner. undecided

Now that we have the Spirit of God leading us in the place of Jesus Christ, it is expedient to listen and follow His lead even in such things as witnessing Jesus Christ. You only look around the world to see what has happened as a result of people going out to supposedly preach the gospel, many of them don't have a meaningful foundation in. Your churches are filled to brim with Christians who dont even have any idea what Jesus Christ commanded and why it is essential that they submit and obey His teachings of risk eternity in Hell. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Loses Wife / Incase You Want To Support GOD's Work / Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages On Prayer, Fasting And Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.