Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges (6764 Views)

FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals / Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2M Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Bukden16(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
This Afonja Man sef... It seems his brainlessness is out of human comprehension.
God forbid bad thing.

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by bareal(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ojiofor:
Buhari have turned Osibanjo to a clown.

Osinbajo is overrated aswear. He's not smart at all, this further confirmed my assertion.

An illiterate just turned a professor of law emeritus to a clown.
Imagine, this thread should be renamed Zombie Association Of Nigeria Z.A.N.... Nigeria is a joke factory aswear.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by ThatFairGuy: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
All the idiots who have commended this feeding fraud needs medical checkup, may your children eat the type of food they give to these pupils in the name of feeding, shame to all of you.
What were they given that's bad?
Tell us what your ward eats real idiat
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
See the way BMCs filled up the first page defending the indefensible grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by kayjay69(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Silent on the killings in your South west but talking about school feeding and child nutrition.

Oloriburuku, Omo Ale, Jati Jati.
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by globalresource: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
All the idiots who have commended this feeding fraud needs medical checkup, may your children eat the type of food they give to these pupils in the name of feeding, shame to all of you.

Don't mind them. They are all employed by the BMC for 30k per month. And because of 30k they mortgage their future and that of their unborn generation

Can't u see one of the them post it and the remaining quickly commented

May their lives be run the way Buhari is running nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Naturopathic:
This government has done well to reduce the problem of poor feeding called malnutrition because those primary school pupils can eat well now
You are very stupid. No apologies.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Jollylolly:
This scheme has also reduce the number of out of school children... when the previous administration started started a framework, it didnt see the light of the day, not even close to sustainable, Mr. President was smart to move the NSIP to a ministry to make it going concern.
The solid foundation laid by Osinbajo has made the scheme recorded a high score even in the face of international community.
See them... hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Jhayphil:
This program doesn't just address the issue of malnutrition but also helps reduce the number of out of school children. It has encouraged certain children to go back to school and also helped employ cooks, engage business owners and many more.
One person twenty monikers

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Coinbased: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dejyom:
Malnutrition and its accompanying conditions like undernutrition, stunting and underweight are commonplace in Nigeria. It's been such a menace!
The Government needs to expand the school feeding Programme as well as come up with other effective programmes to ameliorate this social condition.
Go and tell this to osunbande himself

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
It's one person with multiple monikers. It's either okefranci, okefrancis or theraregem lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Naturopathic:

I need not engage you too much because it's seems that you are dementia and sick
Osunbande is demented

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
ojokolax:
What i find must intriguing about the national home grown school feeding program is the added advantage that it retains the added advantage of helping to bring back our out of school children.
Mumu talk lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wilson2013:
Osinbajo is a blessing to this administration and to whole humanity.
Is that one still in Aso rock or what?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Powerfly(f): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:

I was reading the first four comments and i was like WTF!
Dem plan this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

What were they given that's bad?
Tell us what your ward eats real idiat
So that's what you eat? Is that the kind of food you eat baba? God punish poverty. Poverty not fit you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Onelove508: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
amaifehenry:
Funny how paid praise singers full this thread! Shame. You speak of a program you know nothing about. What are the 14 States. Mention them. And explain how far this food scam has helped them...by them I mean the poor masses and not some thief who will embezzle the money and give them peanuts. Praise singers continue. If you like quote me. But don’t insult me. I need proof. Concrete proof. Not some campaign pictures

All those accounts (on front page) are owned by one person. You didn't notice the flow (without interruption) and mode of writing?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Naturopathic:
This government has done well to reduce the problem of poor feeding called malnutrition because those primary school pupils can eat well now

How did u arrive at that conclusion? Did u assess d quality of food given in schools with what d children eat at home? Where d children malnourished before d school feeding programme? Apart from photos taken as PR, what is d true state& quality of d food?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Powerfly:

I was reading the first four comments and i was like WTF!
Dem plan this thread?

Yes they did. Any thread on osinbajo always follows that pattern. D comments are made by just one person with different accounts. APC just like before d election is more focused on image laundering than actual service delivery& fulfilment of electoral promises.
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by ThatFairGuy: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
So that's what you eat? Is that the kind of food you eat baba? God punish poverty. Poverty not fit you.
Yes, poverty no good at all mama cheesy

Besides, tell us what they eat that's not good.

There's nothing bad in what they eat which I once saw on TV
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wilson2013:
Osinbajo is a blessing to this administration and to whole humanity.

How? Pls explain
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Yes, poverty no good at all mama cheesy

Besides, tell us what they eat that's not good.

There's nothing bad in what they eat which I once saw on TV

Is it d one for photo ops or d real one that u saw?

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Ojiofor: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
bareal:

Osinbajo is overrated aswear. He's not smart at all, this further confirmed my assertion.

An illiterate just turned a professor of law emeritus to a clown.
Imagine, this thread should be renamed Zombie Association Of Nigeria Z.A.N.... Nigeria is a joke factory aswear.

Aswear down!
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dejyom:
Malnutrition and its accompanying conditions like undernutrition, stunting and underweight are commonplace in Nigeria. It's been such a menace!
The Government needs to expand the school feeding Programme as well as come up with other effective programmes to ameliorate this social condition.

No sir. Govt can't curb malnutrition by trying to feed people's children. It can only do that by improving general living standards and ensuring food security. It's not rocket science. All these school feeding shit are just campaign gimmicks which don't have any effect on d well being of d kids or d nation in general
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by ThatFairGuy: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it d one for photo ops or d real one that u saw?
You've started your jamb question.

Besides that wasn't what I saw then on TV. If the quality reduces, BLAME NIGERIANS (THOSE COOKS). Government has done theirs, it's left to them and their conscience
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Powerfly(f): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Yes they did. Any thread on osinbajo always follows that pattern. D comments are made by just one person with different accounts. APC just like before d election is more focused on image laundering than actual service delivery& fulfilment of electoral promises.

Can you imagine??
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by DEROX: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bukden16:
This Afonja Man sef...
It seems his brainlessness is out of human comprehension.

God forbid bad thing.
grin he is still the vice president of NIGERIA
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
ojokolax:
What i find must intriguing about the national home grown school feeding program is the added advantage that it retains the added advantage of helping to bring back our out of school children.

How has d school feeding programme "bringing back our out of school children"?
What is d quality of education d kids receive after being brought back?
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You've started your jamb question.

Besides that wasn't what I saw then on TV. If the quality reduces, BLAME NIGERIANS (THOSE COOKS). Government has done theirs, it's left to them and their conscience

Are u saying that u saw d one for photo ops and u are just seeing d real one? So if it goes well, u praise d govt. But if it doesn't go well, u blame Nigerians and d cooks. So u mean d govt will pump billions of naira into a programme and allow cooks to spoil it without supervision? Are u saying that d govt can't account for d billions it spent so far? If u give someone 10k to do a job, won't u monitor d job how much more billions? U just ended up disgracing d govt u support

Meanwhile,

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/fg-school-feeding-n35-not-enough-for-quality-meal-vendors-cry-out/
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
angry angry sad sad
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by ThatFairGuy: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u saying that u saw d one for photo ops and u are just seeing d real one? So if it goes well, u praise d govt. But if it doesn't go well, u blame Nigerians and d cooks. So u mean d govt will pump billions of naira into a programme and allow cooks to spoil it without supervision? Are u saying that d govt can't account for d billions it spent so far? If u give someone 10k to do a job, won't u monitor d job how much more billions? U just ended up disgracing d govt u support

Meanwhile,

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/fg-school-feeding-n35-not-enough-for-quality-meal-vendors-cry-out/
That's you, not Government. No matter how Government monitors its projects, NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS BE AHEAD OF THEM. You know this yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) / I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s / Withdraw Offensive Remark Against Northern Elders, Marafa Tells Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.