Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Cost Of Raising 200 Layers In Nigeria With Profit Amount - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Of Raising 200 Layers In Nigeria With Profit Amount (791 Views)

What Do I Need To Run A Poultry Of 200 Layers Birds For Starter? / Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Raising 200 Layers In Nigeria With Profit Amount by Chidisam(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
The Nigerian poultry industry has grown steadily since the ban on poultry imports in 2003. The industry is estimated at ₦80 billion ($600 million) and is comprised of approximately 165 million birds which produced 650, 000 MT of eggs and 290,000 MT of poultry meat in 2013. Poultry keeping is one of the most profitable businesses in the Nigerian agricultural sub-sectors.

However, high input costs have caused flock expansion to effectively ceased, especially the high cost of poultry feeds and day-old chick (DOC).

Despite the high input costs, you can maximize your profits with proper marketing strategies, poultry management, and feasibility study on costs and profits. The feasibility study will not only serve as a template for a good saving plan but also a guide on your expenditures

Here, I am will walk you through a cost/profit estimate for rearing 200 layers in Nigeria. The first stage will be on

Cost amount for 200 layers, and second stage on
Profit amount from 200 layers.
Get a pen, a piece of paper and a calculator let get down to business. To continue read, click the link below

https://poultryfarmguide.com/blog/cost-of-raising-200-layers-in-nigeria-with-profit-amount/

(1) (Reply)

Ginger And Soyabeans Needed For Delivery / Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? / Retirement Plan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.