Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract (16253 Views)

FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / 25,000MW Siemens Power Project Begins Q1 2022 / Siemens Begins Work On 25,000MW Project As FG Approves Pre-engineering Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2021
lozanni:

This is a good effort by the FG, but comparing this with South Africa which generates 58,000 megawatts for a population of about 59million people; it can be seen that 25,000 megawatts in about six years time for a population of 200 million plus individuals is a very far cry from what Nigeria should be planning for in terms of electric power generation.
The above is very poignant because the level of electricity generation, transmission and distribution is directly related to the level of economic development of a country and the financial well being of it's citizens.
This is only pre-engineering design phase contract has been signed. Buhari is leaving power in the next two years and the last remaining year will be used for election campaigns to annoint the next thief to plunder the nation.
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by LikeAking: 1:36am On Feb 23, 2021
morgstreme:

Like your family's heritage and inconsequential impact..

Stupid zombie.
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 6:09am On Feb 23, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

This is only pre-engineering design phase contract has been signed. Buhari is leaving power in the next two years and the last remaining year will be used for election campaigns to annoint the next thief to plunder the nation.

Buhari will NEVER behave like our past presidents....NEVER!!!

And if you know anything about a ,it's beyond politics .

The deal has already been Kick-started,if you have any information about our power industry..

It's a done deal .

That NIGERIA has been messed up over the decades by our leaders doesn't mean that BUHARI will continue that useless effort..

Buhari is DIFFERENT!

And if you know how this deal was set up,you'll see why no excuse,no Jupiter, NOTHING can stop it's conclusion..

Believe!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 6:16am On Feb 23, 2021
plaindealer:

Well, said.

Sometimes I worry about our youths and their mentally lazy dispositions. They don't read, they don't follow the news, they don't even exercise their brain to seek basic knowledge about their own country, but always quick to sun to the internet to expose their ignorance.

It's very sad,

99.8% of the so called youths online are PINHEADS!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2021
plaindealer:

They don't know anything, they are almost brain dead, they just criticize because criticizing and abusing the FG is their eternal and mental default.

It's the fault of upbringing..

A society that doesn't see the much needed attention to intellectualism like some decades ago..

All you hear from these kids is "I wan blow" "Achom ibute Ike"..

Back in the day,the youths looked up to folks like China Achebe,Soyinka,the mathematician Chike Obi,Jubril Aminu,Tafawa Balewa, etc

You can imagine that a Naira Marley is more of a Role Model to these idiots than Okonjo Iweala..I am telling you..

We are FINISHED!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by Piddo(m): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2021
Another WHITE ELEPHANT project. Na today dem don dey award power generation contract?
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2021
morgstreme:

Buhari will NEVER behave like our past presidents....NEVER!!!

And if you know anything about a ,it's beyond politics .

The deal has already been Kick-started,if you have any information about our power industry..

It's a done deal .

That NIGERIA has been messed up over the decades by our leaders doesn't mean that BUHARI will continue that useless effort..

Buhari is DIFFERENT!

And if you know how this deal was set up,you'll see why no excuse,no Jupiter, NOTHING can stop it's conclusion..

Believe!
Buhari is the most useless and corrupt leader the country has ever had.

1 Like

Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by Goke7: 7:45am On Feb 23, 2021
contigiency:
For the first time since 1999 that government of Nigeria is taking several bold initiatives to revamp every aspect of our infrastructure. That's why the enemies of the country are not relenting in sponsoring every manner of insecurity problems to tarnish the image of the government.

The same bold initiatives they are using to revamp infrastructure can also be used to tackle insecurity. Th insecurity issue is what is ruining the Govt. They can do better and should do better.
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by sojfarm: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2021
morgstreme:

Ewu!

Where did you get 2015 from?

Tout!

Your parents are touts. Product of tout!!!!!!!!!!

Gradually you will soon earn CURSE

1 Like

Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by LikeAking: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=morgstreme post=99336846][/quote]

Shatap.

zombiement.
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by lozanni(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Its so sad that it is more speed, less haste approach that is usually adopted by our politicians on issues that concerns critical national infrastructure.
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
LikeAking:

Shatap.

zombiement.

DINGBAT!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
sojfarm:

Your parents are touts. Product of tout!!!!!!!!!!

Gradually you will soon earn CURSE

Peasant "face me I face you" MISCREANT!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Buhari is the most useless and corrupt leader the country has ever had.

You are a societal Pleb...
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
LikeAking:

Stupid zombie.

Empty societal MISCREANT!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by Raxxye(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
morgstreme:

SHUT UP!!!!

Your brain is the scam...

Idiots from very lowly backgrounds and unexposure will just sit back and open their empty mouths and say things that will confuse their whole life..

The Siemens-FG deal that has already kicked off in earnest..

It's on Nairaland that you come to entertain folks with your mental handicap..

Look at this brain-washed lowlife cretin.
It is only fools like you that can be and will continue to be deceived by this corrupt and fraudulent government. Why don't you rather shut that bacteria-infested mouth of yours up and show us where the project is located.
You ba.stard son of a thousand fathers!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Raxxye:

It is only fools like you that can be and will continue to be deceived by this corrupt and fraudulent government. Why don't you rather shut that bacteria-infested mouth of yours up and show us where the project is located.

This is the result of you having a father that is illiterate and WRETCHED and late...

"Face me I face you" inconsequential flea will just open his mouth to be regurgitating GUTTER...

NUMBSKULL!Can you show us where "GSM" is locatedWhat kind of archaic, disjointed question is that

Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2021
Raxxye:

Look at me,a brain-washed lowlife cretin.

It is only fools like me that can be and will continue to be deceived by the past corrupt and fraudulent government.

I don't know why I cant shut this bacteria-infested mouth of mine up and be emancipated from my mental slavery.

I am indeed a ba.stard son of a thousand fathers!

Alright we understand..Get someone to put you through with the "material" attached...Get well soon..
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by Raxxye(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2021
morgstreme:

Alright we understand..Get someone to put you through with the "material" attached...Get well soon..

Born as an almajiri to a beggar-father with 16 wives and 66 children!
An Almajiri as a child growing up and a terrorist as an adult, what would I expect? I simply give up on you. You don't even deserve my mention, so get lost. You are dumb in body and mind, and I can't stand it! I ask for project location and you are showing pages of a newspaper. You are deserve pity!
I won't respond to you anymore; you don't deserve it! Just get lost!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Raxxye:

An Almajiri as a child growing up and a terrorist as an adult, what would I expect? I simply give up on you. You don't even deserve my mention, so get lost. You are dumb in body and mind, and I can't stand it! I ask for project location and you are showing pages of a newspaper. You are deserve pity!

Project location of what, you BLISTERING UNINFORMED PINHEAD

How many Power substations do you know in the nation

What sort of fantastic NUMBSKULL are you

You would wish for the Project to fail,as most failures reason..

May you be alive til when the project comes to full consumation..

Your heart attack will definitely be CONSUMATED then..

Eejit!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Raxxye:

Lowlife MISCREANT!!!

You can't even express yourself properly...

EMPTY DINGBAT...

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Adaka!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Raxxye:

Lowlife MISCREANT!!!

You can't even express yourself properly...

EMPTY DINGBAT..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Adaka!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by morgstreme: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Raxxye:

Chili of SQUALOR and PERDITION!!!

In your next life,your parents should do better.. atleast when it comes to their finances...
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by mikeapollo: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

Name the 'infrastructure' you're referring to here.

You'll probably find that building that 'infrastructure' is part of the Siemens deal.

All I see is loud noise from a buffoon, like the other negative-minded, ignorant and stupid buffoons on this thread.

You actually DON'T want progress in this country, you lot. You want it to fail because you're evil-minded people who need to be negative and hateful, or you'll go mental.

Any rational human being that is conversant with the power sector in Nigeria would know. This is the third or fourth time that 'agreements'' have been reached with Siemens and other companies to generate 20,000MW plus for Nigeria. Since the late 1990s and early 2000s. Currently battling to achieve and sustain an output of about 5000MW for more than a decade and still nothing to show.
The human brain is given so you could think. But common sense is not common after all.

Why should a simple online discussion/debate degenerate to insults?
The ''buffoon'' that you see should be one that shares same DNA and lineage with you and probably your fore-bearers
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:29am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Project location of what, you BLISTERING UNINFORMED PINHEAD

How many Power substations do you know in the nation

What sort of fantastic NUMBSKULL are you

You would wish for the Project to fail,as most failures reason..

May you be alive til when the project comes to full consumation..

Your heart attack will definitely be CONSUMATED then..

Eejit!
u are just foolish everywhere u go... emptyHen!
Re: 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:29am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Empty societal MISCREANT!
I go finish ur life... werey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC / Nigerian Army Identifies New Boko Haram Base, Set To Launch Attack / South-South APC Endorses Adams Oshiomhole For Position Of National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.