Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son (36377 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by lalasticlala(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
After Banky W and his wife, Adesua Etomi welcomed a baby, Zaiah, the singer announced that he is going to release a new song titled "Final Say".

He wrote: "Final Say" song and video drops on the 26th

Banky W while reacting to the birth of his son, wrote on Twitter:

God turned our tears into triumph, and our loss into laughter.
He's changed our lives forever, here's to the next chapter.
Nothing I can say or do can top what He gave us
My baby had a baby and he's everything we prayed for

https://mobile.twitter.com/BankyW/status/1363815850361442304

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Queenlovely(f): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kestolove :
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta

The above was a statement made by a Nairaland member that made me shed tears for Adesua and other women searching for the fruit of the womb.

In this life never mock anybody, , Life is unpredictable. No condition is permanent.

2007 I went for a burial at Ebonyi, Where burial became a celebration, the grave they were supposed to place the dead man was filled with pure Lead. and oxide.

The poor man who wanted to bury his father found untapped treasure in their compound, Prospectors bought the whole compound that day, The man bought a new house the same day and buried his father on the land.

Ask Any Ebonyi indigiene, they will confirm the story to you, his name is Onye onwu mere Eze

please don't ever mock anybody, karma is a bitch.

244 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by TRADELYN: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yes! Happy father...sweet feeling kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by nairalander2020(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by NwaAmaikpe: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
shocked

So we won't hear again.
It took nearly 4years, four whole years for you to give us a son and now you won't allow us rest.

Is this now a trend?
Simi released "Duduke" now baba wants to release "Final Say" after keeping us waiting.

3 years and 3 month's wedding anniversary and a 1-month old baby.
We in the Association of Womb Watchers (AWW) calculated their Period of waste.

Remember that a couple's P.O.W is derived by the formula; z - (x + y)

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period
y = age of baby in months.

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.
ie: 2 years and 5 months.

Our verdict is that this couple were not fair to us for keeping us waiting for forever.
We deserve an apology and not a new song.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by pretydiva(f): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
A very big congratulations to the Wellington's. Had to subscribe when I heard the great news on FM just now. To all those nairalanders who mocked this couple, you better repent before God's judgment fall on you.

Truly, God no be man. To all the expectant mothers, may this year not pass you by. Amen

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by pretydiva(f): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Welcome back grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by visijo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.�

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by akeeng: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na Man Banky be

Queenlovely:

2007 I went for a burial at Ebonyi, Where burial became a celebration, the grave they were supposed to place the dead man was filled with pure Lead.

The poor man who wanted to bury his father found untapped treasure in their compound, Prospectors bought the whole compound that day, The man bought a new house the same day and buried his father on the land.
Iro po. Otipo otipo iro po

Turn the dodo

[img]https://media./images/d71bbd75dc5b5535a41bbb262a7408c0/tenor.gif[/img]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by inoki247: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Duduke 2.0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by pretydiva(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gosh, see how beautiful she looks kiss. Pregnancy sure looked good on her. May this joy never end in their lives. Congratulations once again to the Wellington's

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by CodedMillionair: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Money minded,

Siggy attracted!

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by OVA200(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
I just don't know why I just love this couple so much.
I've never been this happy for a celebrity.

I feel their is a real bond between them not the usual celebrities marriage we know.

Likewise Adekunle and simi too.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nnn
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by pretydiva(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
visijo:
A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.�
So true

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Romanoff(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Banky is underrated sha. There's no Banky song that wasn't a hit. Listening to all his songs today, the songs are still amazing and that's why I know this will be a hit.

E no dey sing yeye pangolo song.

And it's Cobhams on it.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
No be every thing u go dey tell ppl, I love their discreet style jare....bad belle full every wia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
You have been shamed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Englishisamust: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
God please look where am I now, look at the way people look down on me, bully me. Use all this pains as a means that will make me successful in life like what you did for this couple today. Anybody that quote me, so shall it be for him too

11 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Enemzy3348: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
I sell old facebook accounts at cheap rates, call or whatsapp 0908 335 4950
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Neymessi: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist, stay positive your blessing is on the way!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Bettybbb: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Very big congratulations � indeed God is faithful onto his promises that there shall not be one barren among his people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
JEHOVAH HAS THE FINAL SAY O

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Nehyooh(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by HeadShot: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Adopted son abi

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
The birth of one's child brings a tremendous joy and happiness, difficult to explain

I hope those asking Adesua useless question can now rest their vile tongue undecided

Congratulations to the lovely couple

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Antoeni(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Make Body nor go too catch Banky Ooo
Oga Take it Easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by eedimo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Correct couple.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Romanoff(f): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
HeadShot:
Adopted son abi

Even with the bump picture, the evil still managed to ooze out of you.

May you find joy in our Lord Jesus o.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Antoeni(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oga go Do DNA to Be Sure

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares 2007 Throwback Photos. Did She Change Much? / Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers / Osuofia, Chiwetalu Agu At Bianca Ojukwu's Mum's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.