Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son (36385 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congrats to the Wellington's only God can do this.celebrity couples who are scandal free coz they don't bring their family life to social media !no one even new she was pregnant until baby came hope all those using them as reference has seen now that God has bless n elevated them not just a regular baby but a boy .If only people would learn to mind their Biz in things that does not concern them this world would have been a beautiful place to live in .
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Nmezor(f): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratz to them
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Uniquekriss(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
Kestolove :
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta

The above was a statement made by a Nairaland member that made me shed tears for Adesua and other women searching for the fruit of the womb.

In this life never mock anybody, , Life is unpredictable. No condition is permanent.

2007 I went for a burial at Ebonyi, Where burial became a celebration, the grave they were supposed to place the dead man was filled with pure Lead. and oxide.

The poor man who wanted to bury his father found untapped treasure in their compound, Prospectors bought the whole compound that day, The man bought a new house the same day and buried his father on the land.

Ask Any Ebonyi indigiene, they will confirm the story to you, his name is Onye onwu mere Eze

please don't ever mock anybody, karma is a bitch.
I remember the comment.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by deelobe: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.
It took nearly 4years, four whole years for you to give us a son and now you won't allow us rest.

Is this now a trend?
Simi released "Duduke" now baba wants to release "Final Say" after keeping us waiting.

3 years and 3 month's wedding anniversary and a 1-month old baby.
We in the Association of Womb Watchers (AWW) calculated their Period of waste.

Remember that a couple's P.O.W is derived by the formula; z - (x + y)

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period
y = age of baby in months.

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.
ie: 2 years and 5 months.

Our verdict is that this couple were not fair to us for keeping us waiting for forever.
We deserve an apology and not a new song.

Are you God? Must you make a comment fish brain
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Ceeogbaru2: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
What our Lord can't do does not exist so we move.... God is still saying something good about we all...

God please look where am I now, look at the way people look down on me, bully me. Use all this pains as a means that will make me successful in life like what you did for this couple today. Anybody that quote me, so shall it be for him too
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Munzy14(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Oga go Do DNA to Be Sure
Is he impotent?..cheesy

Nairaland eeeh.

Anyway lesson from this banky new, should be keeping private things, private..

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Princessbettyj(f): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.
It took nearly 4years, four whole years for you to give us a son and now you won't allow us rest.

Is this now a trend?
Simi released "Duduke" now baba wants to release "Final Say" after keeping us waiting.

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.

Our verdict is that this couple were not fair to us for keeping us waiting for forever.

Clap for yourself
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Randy100: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Stefenijoan002:
Congrats to the Wellington's only God can do this.celebrity couples who are scandal free coz they don't bring their family life to social media !no one even new she was pregnant until baby came hope all those using them as reference has seen now that God has bless n elevated them not just a regular baby but a boy .If only people would learn to mind their Biz in things that does not concern them this world would have been a beautiful place to live in .
you are saying that baby boy is better than baby girl.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Agozie48: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.

Is this now a trend?

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.

Just shut the Fu*k up with your stupid negativity
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by AmuRubber(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't hear again.

Is this now a trend?

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 39 - ( 9 + 1 )
= 29 months of idleness.

Dem don unban dis mad man again.
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Ayobami7(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2021
congrats
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by gforce5: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2021
You are a bastard! A big one! It's not bad enough that you people have shamed her for not giving birth, now you are mocking her for having a child with another man! Who gave birth to people like you?? Trolls like you should not be allowed to breed. Adesua, congrats. You have shamed all these bitter non-entities who have nothing positive to say about people who are more successful than them in every aspect of life.
Antoeni:
Wiz kid might even be the Father of that child ,
Who Knows?
Oga Go do DNA First
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by Ezidimma(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Good
Very good
Thank God for this great favor
Re: Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son by NELLY1990: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2021
This news made my ears tingle oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Banks W and my love beautiful Adesua I love you both.
Mockers kill yourselves oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The Lord is good ooooooooooooo
No condition is permanent ooooooooooooooo
When God says YES none can say no.

My joy knows no bound latest Daddy and Mummy of 2021. I love you both. It feels like I know you both. On my dancing shoes now ooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' / Tony Umez Celebrates Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.