Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest (624 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Buhari Has Mortgaged Nigeria’s Future, Says Don / May Day: Let’s Dedicate Ourselves To Hopeful Future, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Ctorch: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nigerian businessman and nightlife entertainment boss, Cubana Chief Priest has heaped praises Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state after meeting him for the first time.

Cubana recently joined the All Progressives Congress, APC and Bello is the chairman mobilisation and sensitisation committee of the party.
The celebrity barman paid a courtesy visit to the governor in Lokoja the Kogi state capital and endorsed him as the future.

He said governor Bello is humble, and smart. Cubana took to his Instagram page and shared photos from his visit.

He wrote;
”Spent Quality Time With The Youngest Governor Of Our Great Party APC @officialgybkogi Dude Is The Future, So Humble, Very Smart N Above All wise.
Am So Impressed With The Future He Shared With Me, I Need To Be More Closer To This Young Living Legend, So I Have Made Up My Mind Am Bringing My Luxury Entertainment Brand Down To Lokoja Am Not Alone Am With His Excellency Gov. Yahaya Bello Our Future Is Super Bright E Choke !!!! #CelebrityBarMan

https://www.correctng.com/yahaya-bello-is-the-future-says-cubana-chief-priest/?fbclid=IwAR1dVAW9NmVkIqtcQv1Lev4vpb9AEKkfi9NBTGuYNghjJeg7DMHSZmcNhXQ
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by blamingthedevil: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
Cash out my guy

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by IamFINESSE: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
And who's Cubans Chief priest

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Bioles1187(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
This man should have just mind is buisness jejely.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by habsydiamond(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Talk from people like this don't come cheap... Only God knows how much him snake don swallow from the governor's house.

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Kriss216: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
What are these people smoking recently

NDLEA really needs to up their game.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Fahdiga(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
I wonder how much they gave this one to sing this song
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
PlsThis Impostor is not Cubana chief priest.
It is high time the media asks for his name and that of his brand.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
PlsThis Impostor is not Cubana chief priest.
It is high time the media asks for his name and that of his brand.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Xscape1993(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
If Yahaya Bello is the future then we don't no future at all.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by ngadaAwo: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
this fat pig has been bribed cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Letthrmsay(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bioles1187:
This man should have just mind is buisness jejely.

That's what he is doing now,can't u read btw the lines grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Karemarealty288(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Need To Be More Closer To This Young Living Legend, So I Have Made Up My Mind Am Bringing My Luxury Entertainment Brand Down To Lokoja Am Not Alone Am With His Excellency Gov. Yahaya Bello Our Future Is Super Bright E Choke !!!! #CelebrityBarMan

This is what happens when you pay too much attention to Idiots.

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by tit(f): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
So, yaya is a bitch?
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
IamFINESSE:
And who's Cubans Chief priest

One of the yahoo guys in East

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Future, Says Cubana Chief Priest by Olatunji1929: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol madest man eleriburuku

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Declared Missing As Bandits Break Into Military Camp In Niger / Fr Mbaka, A Man Not Pleased With Presidential Handshake / Confusion Over South-west APC Meeting, Fashola, Aregbesola Not Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.