Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (50748 Views)

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
iamcee:

Yeah,the ones you roll with not all Nigerian girls..
Lol,I can't laugh in French.. because some girls are demanding for urgent 2k or whatever from you doesn't mean all Nigerian ladies are nothing but liability.

Besides, if that's the reason why you're thinking about not getting married,it shows you ain't really
responsible..yeah, even in the olden days,men are responsible for catering for their wife and children,a wife could be supportive,yeah SUPPORTIVE meaning She could help you to with SOME but not ALL..
So, what's stopping you from getting married and stop thinking girls are liability?. Because most men don't have money..

They(men) should work on how to earn and have different streams of income,LADIES SHOULD WORK ON THIS AS WELL (nothing should stop you from having

different streams of income,I am not saying you should start indulging in bad acts in exchange of money or to increase the bad acts you engage in for the exchange of money,I mean LEARN DIGITAL SKILLS,THINK SMART,THINK ABOUT
DIFFERENT GOOD THINGS and IDEAS YOU COULD DO/USE TO EARN MONEY,BE OPEN TO LEARNING,READ GREAT E-BOOKS,and all that.

Well,Saying this "SOME/MOST Nigerian girls are nothing but liability" would be much better..
and what some people fails to know is that THE SUCCESSFUL ONES DO NOT LIKE TO ASSOCIATE WITH THE USELESS ONES
Which is why in most cases, useless people get attracted to each other..
So,most of those who are complaining about Nigerian girls,they are so-so,Nigerian girls are useless and all that should try to be USEFUL AND SUCCESSFUL as well,so they can work with the useful, productive, successful, faithful , decent and good ones.
all dis story just for me? U dey vex ooo.
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by OwenJesse27(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
fati2001:

and it's not ur business

If you like scare your future guy away but don't come here when your in your 30s to say all men are scum
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by fati2001(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
OwenJesse27:

If you like scare your future guy away but don't come here when your in your 30s to say all men NIGERIAN MEN ARE SCUM are scum

NIGERIAN MEN ARE SCUM

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by fati2001(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
BabylonCruise:
How is your Father.....Just Asking
same as your father.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by OwenJesse27(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIAN MEN ARE SCUM
Lolzz cheesy ur a online troll
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by doxijaw: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIAN MEN ARE SCUM

Correct!

Just remove the men and put

Nigerians are scum!
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
iamcee:

Yes, and another point is that when most of them find the decent and pure ones,they start complaining about the girl because she isn't interested in PRE-MARITAL SEX..
once the girl doesn't agree to that,they would start saying she is a liar,she is getting it elsewhere and all that..
They would end up leaving her if she doesn't agree..
Who leaves a true love because she isn't ready for pre-marital sex?..the irresponsible ones,yeahh
Only the faithful men deserve the FAITHFUL ONES

Lol. Do you know your last sentence is a verse in qur'an?
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Johel(m): 4:29am On Feb 26, 2021
fati2001:

thank you

even if he find the genuine woman he go still ask for premarital sex and CHEAT (if she refuse another wahala).. stupid accusations will be bumping up e. g is she cheating on me,she is having sex outside,probably I'm the side nigga, she don't love me because she is not giving me sex.

WHAT A MESS.

You just been barking,you seem pained...take a chill pill...No be all men do you,go find the brother dem wey spoil your olosho life... nonsense.
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Jeon(f): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Johel:

You just been barking,you seem pained...take a chill pill...No be all men do you,go find the brother dem wey spoil your olosho life... nonsense.

SHE JUST OUTLINE THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SO CALLED NIGERIAN MEN, how did you know she's into prostitution or you are one of the male hoe's painting girls black that are against the negatives ways?

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by sharpwriter(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
faithfull18:
So, who are those getting married every weekend.
Maami, can I chat you up on an issue? Permission to fall in ma. smiley
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by fati2001(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Johel:

ONE OF THE USELESS SOUL.. YOU HAVE IDENTITY YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by faithfull18(f): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
sharpwriter:

Maami, can I chat you up on an issue? Permission to fall in ma. smiley
Alright, kindly chat up on WhatsApp. Number in my profile.
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by sharpwriter(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2021
faithfull18:
Alright, kindly chat up on WhatsApp. Number in my profile.
Thank you
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Keketu(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
fati2001:

NOT INSTRESTED
wow please pm me thanks
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lack of money
Re: Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Chidi2022: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
sexuential:

Including ur mama?

Na question I ask o. No provoke o
May the Almighty God bless you in all aspects of your life.... what is your brand? Na man you be for this reply to that nitwit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.