Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist (37725 Views)

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by discusant: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
This is one thing SW APC efulefus do not understand.Your tribe and people comes first before any stupid political party or ambitions

SW people understand. But they are baying for Arewa to appoint Tinubu or Osinbajo to succeed PMB.

Nigeria’s democracy is a sham due to excess number of states and political constituencies in Arewa.
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Reference(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
The whole country is in a mess. With all these where is the lasting development going to come from. Folks, you can all see what really matters to Nigeria and Nigerians. It is not corruption but the structure of this country which is not right at all. Nothing worthwhile can be built on this basically dysfunctional foundation.
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by broadman20: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
This stupid man thinks when the calvary comes to him IPOB terrorist will save him. Well your crucifixion is coming and the woods will be more valuable than you

I WAS TOLD YOU WERE BORN WITHOUT A BRAIN AND I CAN CONFIRM IT NOW MYSELF.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by vineyardfarms: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Islie:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ortom-says-bauchi-governor-is-part-of-the-terrorist-fulani/

l am not surprise, he is worst than a terrorist - his mental stay need to be examine
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
This stupid man thinks when the calvary comes to him IPOB terrorist will save him. Well your crucifixion is coming and the woods will be more valuable than you
Weldon sir, please edit your profile ok.
You are a man not woman
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by nairalandankrah: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
ortom d noise Maker wherr is ur proof
Maybe when your daughter is raped, you'll ask her to bring doctors report first before you take her serious...
Stop supporting evil, so evil doesn't pay u a visit
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Mummyfour(f): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Euba:

what's the correlation between the topic and IPOB?
honestly that person needs help. Keeps writing poems that have no correlation with the thread or topic at hand.
Character full this nairaland abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by chrisxxx(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bala Mohammed would contest for the president. Tinubu will come to tell us that he has changed like he told us about Buhari.
With all the divisive utterances of Buhari, the Lagos-Ibadan Newspaper painted him beautifully to the admiration of shortsighted Nigerians.
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by walozanga(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:
That's true, there was a day the terrorists attacked my farm in ibeshe. Thank God for my tree climbing skill, I was able to climb the highest palm tree and hide. From there I observed that this same governor of bauchi state was the one that was leading the marauders. He was riding expertly on top of a cow and carrying bow and arrow. I swear, I would have killed him that day but God saved him that I forgot to come with my catapult. I tried to use iya yemi's g-string to get the job done but it wasn't up to task.

Lol... I couldn't believe I read this ur comment to the end
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by flamingREED(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:

Tough people were once weak.
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by walozanga(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mummyfour:
honestly that person needs help. Keeps writing poems that have no correlation with the thread or topic at hand.

My dear, mad people everywhere
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by UltimateSpice: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
I agree with Ortom.

It is unfortunate that a sitting governor will defend that a particular ethnic group has the right to use Ak-47 to defend themselves.

Although Governor Bala Mohammed later said he was using a 'metaphor', this defence is rather puerile.

Our leaders occupying public space should be mindful of what they say. It is better they keep quiet than they say things that will exacerbate the tensed situation.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Mummyfour(f): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
This
vibre:
That's true, there was a day the terrorists attacked my farm in ibeshe. Thank God for my tree climbing skill, I was able to climb the highest palm tree and hide. From there I observed that this same governor of bauchi state was the one that was leading the marauders. He was riding expertly on top of a cow and carrying bow and arrow. I swear, I would have killed him that day but God saved him that I forgot to come with my catapult. I tried to use iya yemi's g-string to get the job done but it wasn't up to task.
this must be a dream and it is a sign of acute malaria mixed with severe hunger.
You go dey ok las las.
Just wake up from the dream grin
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mummyfour:

Asin eh..the thing shock me o
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by AsomughaChuks02: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
The statement is a fact. You can sense it in Bala Mohammed comments that he supports their wicked terrorism all over the country. He even supported more herdsmen from other countries to invade the south.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by content208: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gondonu:
The statement of the Bauchi governor is utterly stupid, reckless and irresponsible.

tsephanyah was defending it as if the statement is normal. Is it because tsephanyah has a strong love for stupid, reckless and irresponsible things?
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by capatainrambo: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
post=99324616:

Let the investigation into this begin in earnest.....
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

The evil party brought this evil Boko Haram into our darling nation.
They looted all the millions
No be Curse,
Na FACT!
get a life

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by surgical: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Bala Mohammed has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he's not just a BHTs sympathizer, but, also one of their financiers..

He and Buhari has one thing in common, They Love The Blood Of The Innocents To Be Soaked In The Sand Everyday.
it would have been nice if it were to be only the blood of buhari's supporters and that of their families but unfortunately it's not so,because for buhari supporters it won't mean anything to them,it will be dividend of their support,which they are fully aware and dying for a cause they believe will be martyrdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:

SHUT UP!!!
WE KNOW ALL THE NUMEROUS ACCOUNTS YOU USE ON THIS FORUM. YOU CAN ONLY DECEIVE GULLIBLE PEOPLE
WE ARE WISER THAN YOU!

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Germi9: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
but he said the truth na
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Amumaigwe: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:

Female Fulani terrorist on heat. Go get bleeped by a cow as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
BALA MOHAMMED IS A CRIMINAL
BALA MOHAMMED IS A TERRORIST
BALA MOHAMMED YOUR END IS NEAR!!!
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Banmeallday: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Time to end Nigger Area....
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by oxiide22(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
wai Dan Allah kene wannan yar yarinya kyakkyawa danagani a instagram?
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Kingspin(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
You wonder why both the Northern governors and presidency are not providing any solution to the herdsmen crisis instead they are fuelling the whole thing.

Nobody is talking about banning open gazing, with is the only immediate solution

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by MansoryMX(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:

Who are you calling stupid man? Ortom or Bauchi Governor?
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Yankee101: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol

Them against them
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
A Perfect Gentleman once said

"There is Boko Haram in my Government".

1. Guess who the Gentleman is and
2. Guess the name of the backstabbing Black Judas who betrayed the Messiah!

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Blackdisciple(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ehee!

The 2 Governors oya na

Na only a blind and a dumb man will not know that those guys are up to something.
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by Paperworka: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:

He only need to place a call on MNK and ESN will bring hell to the Fulani's in Benue angry
Re: Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist by mattmogan88: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
sumarai015:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

Take your time o, fool!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Edo Decides: Obaseki (APC) Won The Debates-Channels tv polls & nations Newspaper / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.