Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (76649 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
acesboy:
Op try this hair cream called Emilie millionaire, someone recommended I use it when I complained of losing my hair last year. But I have never tried it. So I don't know how effective It would be. Just it. And endeavor to give us feedback here.
Op try this hair cream called Emilie millionaire, someone recommended I use it when I complained of losing my hair last year. But I have never tried it. So I don't know how effective It would be. Just it. And endeavor to give us feedback here.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by pnarthanyl: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
Have u tried hair growth serum
"Hair Now Now" + Andre oil"

Helps in receding hairline and upcoming bald hair.

all these products have bad side effects after you stop using them
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by okonko(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na too much masturbation cause the hair loss....i fr tell u to stop but since ur hairs don dey fall u no get solution. so carry on with ur national id...onye iKO...lobish
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Focusmind: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Clean shave it always and start keeping your beards.

Baldness combine with well grown thick beards will make you look attractive and masculine. Ask the ladies, they will tell you.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Kolisky(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Agbari ojukwu
Osupa loading....osupa means moon.
Is your name saheed?
If it is very good. By the time the bald mature you can confidently say you're saheed osupa?
Anyways rejoice, papa ajasco is near retirement. You can perfectly fit on his place.

On a serious note embrace gorimapa. Or buy those men wigs. You have nothing to worry about.

Na solution the guy wanted

Why all this epistile grin grin grin grin grin

Gimme space make I laugh small cheesy

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by dsocioemmy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nairalandgirl:
The number of people reading this thread is alarming..
I

Mehnn people wan try see solutions to their hair wahala o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by hAlexandro(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin guy embrace it my own like this I still dey cut two steps with am.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by cmecproblem(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
You're not alone if that's any comfort. Notice many guys have taken to wearing caps these days.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by tianshie(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

If you have any of these and if your location is close. Sure

I fit buy you the originals from the abroad but na your money.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by soles21(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

dude just shave your hair completely. stop bothering about things you have no control over.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by gringrin: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Squeeze onions and apply the water. It will grow back your hair.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Shellsploit: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
pnarthanyl:
all these products have bad side effects after you stop using them

Really? Never noticed any.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by GOVERNMENT2: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
AGBA TUALE
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by TimmyTen(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Try Sicy hair grow and darkening cream. Thank me later
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by pozehnani(f): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Increase your vit and protein intake. Protein helps to repair and replace dead and worn out cells reaponsible for the growth of certain parts of our bodies like the nails and hair. If these cells are not replaced, you'll begin to experience hair loss and weak stunted nails.

You can also supplement with vit B12 and b2. These will give results in a week especially B12. Though vit B12 usually comes expensive, you can get liquid iron tonic which also contains B12 but cheaper and still gets the job done.

You'll come back and thank me.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Rugaria: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ishi aki
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Rapheal00(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=fablouzLeged post=99324381]Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

Good Evening bro, sorry for your hair lost.
The good news is that, there is remedy for hair lost. Have you had about Alorepair 5%? This product allow you to regain your hair back. Kindly chat me on more information on Alorepair 5% on this num 08130240463
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
how can I block it

Just see a doctor.

The best best is surgical transplants. Hair from your beards or back of the head are transplanted to the bald areas. In 6 months to a year, you will see results and from what I know,the results are usually permanent.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Greencloud: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fake head
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Christian07(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Is ur head shoe way you dey alway dey shine am with hard brush

At this point you can only use hair products and prayers

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by seangy4konji: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
E shock you.

Apari garuba

Be on low cut always.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ibuildstuff(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
heybeebugatty:

Then you need to see a doctor for DNA test.
I come in peace
U probably need someone to teach u how genetics works.

The baldness could come from his mother, uncle, grandfather, great grandfather n so on. The baldness could even be a recessive Gene in his father
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Greencloud: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Doomsday head

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by dinggle: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Go for Sharia hair cut; gorimapa.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Rapheal00 post=99330134][/quote]
Not knocking your hustle but alorepair and all that won't give him permanent results.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by 24SEVEN: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Y2kdon:
[post=99324381]Your case from the picture isn't as severe as the ones we have treated with our organic hair product. Buy Dr Purima essential oil and magical butter cream. I can waybill to your location

cry

how much
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Le2money(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
pozehnani:
Increase your vit and protein intake. Protein helps to repair and replace dead and worn out cells reaponsible for the growth of certain parts of our bodies like the nails and hair. If these cells are not replaced, you'll begin to experience hair loss and weak stunted nails.

You can also supplement with vit B12 and b2. These will give results in a week especially B12. Though vit B12 usually comes expensive you get liquid iron tonic which also contains B12 but cheaper and still gets the job done.

You'll come back and thank me.

Nice points

I read on another hair loss thread of Fulani kunu sellers selling 'chowe' herbs or something like that. One dude said he bought for just 200 Naira and his lost hair grew back like magic. I'm still searching for such indigenous herb sellers. I wanna know how their herbs work

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by skyblue4real(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sorry o. that is ur cross.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by IamGreen1(f): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You just concluded that it's the shower. Better go to the hospital. It could be symptoms of another illnesses.
Cancer patients lose their hair(I'm not saying you have cancer o)

This is exactly my thought
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by MotiveU(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Try taking STC 100
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by amali52(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na 22 years old head the like Rochas Okorocha own so??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore / A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.