Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (76462 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Y2kdon:
post=99324381]Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

Your case from the picture isn't as severe as the ones we have treated with our organic hair product. Buy Dr Purima essential oil and magical butter cream. I can waybill to your location

What's the success rate?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by okonko(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
see how ppl dey reply, looking for solution...ndi isi nkwocha...when u dey soapy u dont know what the outcome will look like. google it. what caused it na ur hand and soap...so check ur pocket and advice ppl wey dia hairs never start to fall...gwazi kwa ndi yard unu

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Bruhh... Buy.... Original honey, garlic , 1 egg, Jamaica castor oil ,

1 teaspoon of honey
1 egg
2 teaspoon of castor oil
And garlic (grind it well) .... Mix it all together, ........ Apply it on your hair , and leave it for 44 min , after that wash it with shampoo........ Dry it with towel, and apply the castor oil (not the mix one )on your hair , then put on a cap......... Do that for 3 month without cutting your hair......I promise you , you'll send your salary to me , when you finally got your hair back........
thanks I will try
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Bruhh... Buy.... Original honey, garlic , 1 egg, Jamaica castor oil ,

1 teaspoon of honey
1 egg
2 teaspoon of castor oil
And garlic (grind it well) .... Mix it all together, ........ Apply it on your hair , and leave it for 44 min , after that wash it with shampoo........ Dry it with towel, and apply the castor oil (not the mix one )on your hair , then put on a cap......... Do that for 3 month without cutting your hair......I promise you , you'll send your salary to me , when you finally got your hair back........

Who gave you this recipe?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by NairaMaster1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Learn to start barbing Ko-do.

If anyone ask why the sudden change of hairstyle, tell them, No Joy.

One of secret of survival is to improvise.

Kikikikikiki

Bad guy
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by akpunda86: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

Welcome to the Club bros
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
okonko:
Na too much masturbation cause the hair loss....i fr tell u to stop but since ur hairs don dey fall u no get solution. so carry on with ur national id...onye iKO...lobish
I don't masturbate
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by snitch37(f): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

cry

hahahahaha....abeg no vex ur name na Kay cee?because this bald head resemble ma guy own���just asking sha
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by NairaMaster1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Get minoxidil hair spray.

Brands

1. Regain. UK
2. Alorepair Vixa pharmaceuticals

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Igbankpa(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
I don deh see signs of bald head I no even one think am sef because na high BP I go just give my sef. I no deh barb lowcut sef because of this my head weh be like say my intestine deh ontop, e just fold anyhow and no be say I fat, if bald head come e don be for me be that. Las Las na durag man go deh wear upandown..

3 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Kayrich(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Guy u won't believe your not yet happened bald head can still be like this till you are 40. Nature is very very unpredictable. I just advise to start barbing very very low cut every week if u are type who doesn't like skin style. And if you are type who like skin style, I tell u, u won't even know u have a bald head.
In all honestly it's not a barrier. Most people even like it.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by fablouzLeged: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
luminouz:

Just see a doctor.

The best best is surgical transplants. Hair from your beards or back of the head are transplanted to the bald areas. In 6 months to a year, you will see results and from what I know,the results are usually permanent.
OK thanks
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by pooozeee(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is natural, you have a trait of baldness in your lineage either from your mother side or father's side

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by geokay777(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
Have u tried hair growth serum
"Hair Now Now" + Andre oil"

Helps in receding hairline and upcoming bald hair.

Try n inform him of the after effect of your recommendation too
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by flokii: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle true true.

@Op is you dad, granddad or great grand dad bald? It's hereditary and sometimes due to poor diet.

I saw a picture of Elon Musk some 5 yrs back or so and now, then it occured to me that baldness could be as a result of stress, lack of rest, poor diet and suffering generally.

Eat sardines, fruit and vegetables, vitamin B and D supplements and give yourself proper rest, at least 8 hrs sleep daily. You should slow it down or reverse it if in your case it's not hereditary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Y2kdon: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tokkson

How much is it?

I'm in a similar situation just that mine was as a result of a severe relaxer burn

Essential oil( hair growth oil)=N2,000
Magical butter cream=N2,000

You need both for better and faster result
WhatsApp number 0905 094 9090
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
luminouz:

Who gave you this recipe?

Well I did some research ..... and it's working 100 %
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Shellsploit: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
geokay777:

Try n inform him of the after effect of your recommendation too

What after effect bro? Though, individual body defers..

Av been using same on my receding hairline and haven't had an adverse effect.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by georgeakins: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You just concluded that it's the shower. Better go to the hospital. It could be symptoms of another illnesses.
Cancer patients lose their hair(I'm not saying you have cancer o)

It is the drugs that make cancer patients lose their hair , not the cancer itself
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Eriokanmi: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Truthislife247:
Maybe you need to see a doctor, but some people use to say it is a sign of to be rich,
a sign of riches, you could be right

Amazingly, ladies se4m to love this a lot and I can attest to this. There are some guys too who crave bald head but they don't have. Don't bother yourself OP. Boost your confidence. I'd done a lot of research on how to grow hair. I stumbled on a book titled Hair Loss Protocol By Jared Gates. It worked like magic. My account officer saw me one day in the bank and said wow, I could barely recognise you and I told her I regrew my hair. She said but she liked men with bald head a lot, that I should have left it. I followed the rules to the letter. I abandoned it due to tight schedule and in a space of months , my hair started reversing again. If you can get this book, it would work for you though not for ever-busy fellas or the lazy type cos you must be consistent with the programme.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by luminouz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Well I did some research ..... and it's working 100 %

Really?

How long have you been using it and how long before you started seeing results?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by kokomilala(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pathetic responders ! He asked for help ,but the responders went on a rodeo ride of flippant jokes and hysterical madness.NL is losing its taste day by day because of the quality of responses that attend posts.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by lekki1444: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Pari and have 2billion in ur acct

Or get bushy hair and have 0accnt

Pick one lipsrsealed
lol i was trolling
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Femeto: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin Mr Rooney.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
TimmyTen:
Try Sicy hair grow and darkening cream. Thank me later.

Does it work for genetic baldness?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Onanuga90:
Buy yuda spray

It's very effective but u have to be consistent on it.

Check jumia u will see it,

Permanent ?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Y2kdon: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Elxandre
Ehnehn.
How much?

Magical butter cream=N2,000
Essential oil (Hair growth oil) =N2,000

You need both for faster and better result.
What's app number 0905 094 9090

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
U jus have to go skin.hope u got beard
Welcome to d club
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by SpicyMimi(f): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
fablouzLeged:

cry

Get this Hair growth cream, it should work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.